Male HQ

I feel so Stressed! I want to enjoy good life but I don't want to give my parents $500 per month

Guest Guest

TROLL BAIT 101

He is getting a good rise out of everyone who swallow his snake oil :)

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Bro from how I see it you are living a much better life than most people I know who are working out there or studying in Universities. Networking is important but I am really highly doubtful you need 800$/mnth to expand your network unless you eat at some really fancy place once a month which is really not needed. I know so many people who are more than willing to have a good meal at cheaper places. Even bosses I know tend to go to hawkers to have their meal than somewhere fancy. Also if you are staying at your parents place when you are already working, it is their right to ask you for a sum of money as rental. You blame your parents for not being able to enjoy your life but you forget that it is because of your parents that you even have a life. Be grateful, plan and manage your money well and I am sure it will work out somehow. Good luck. 

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, upshot said:

TROLL BAIT 101

He is getting a good rise out of everyone who swallow his snake oil :)

Like the way you swallowed?

On ‎14‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, upshot said:

With due respect.

Your money spent is something majority of people never dare to even dream of ...at half the amount you claim your spend. And you think you are poor and stressed out? Are you for real in a bind or are you masking this all as a poke at others by saying you earn above most average earner here indirectly ?

Dutifully contributing some of your earning to your parents is a Asian Culture of responsibility and respect for someone who brought you into this world. Even if you don't like your parents. It's a duty. Unless your parents has the means and told you there is no need for it.

Beside I find your break down confusing like you are trying to expand on them to make the figures bigger.

On 5/14/2017 at 9:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

I worked for  few years now and I am so stressed at work and after work. Its always about money money and money.

My parents demand money from me every month. I feel they are taking adventage of me. Every month they will constantly demand $500 from me. 

I explaines to them that ny salary is only so little, after deducting my daily expenses:

1-transport to work and home $30

2-lunch and dinne4 $30

3-misc $20

Those alone work out to at least $2400 a month

Monthly expenses:

1-monile/wifi-$200

2-grooming -$60

3-entertainment(movies/clubs/dinners)-$800

4-travel fund-$300

5-clothing fund-$200

6-laundry-$100

7-transport-$200

8-misc-$400

Above come out to at least $1800.

So my monthly expenses comes out to above $4000! And I have yet to enjoy myself! I have no money for expensive things.

I feel so stressed out at the constant raising expenses of staying in Singapore as everything is so expensive! 

I tried to explain this to my parents but they do not care and demand $500 from me. I feel this is too much. I told them the government supressed salaries by bringing in so many FTs that our singaporean salaries is suppressed. I do not have a car or an expensive watch. I only can afford to travel 2 times a year. What kind of life are we singaporeans living and yet our parents are adding this extra stressed on us. Why are parents like this! I told them that do not be so money faced but they scold me! I cannot believe it! They took my money thats why I do not have extra money to move out! 

Any other guys with such u reasonable parents? How did you overcome such unreasonable behaviour? No wonder I am gay as it made me turned off by woman! So money faced.

I am shocked by your explanation.  To begin with, our first responsibility once we start working is to repay our parents for all they have done for us including feeding us, paying for our education, providing us with free accommodation etc.  As children we should not take it for granted that they 'must' provide these for us.  They have the option of abandoning us in the first place, gratefully most parents choose to provide for us. Without their support, where will we be today and what would have become of us?  Ponder over this and you will know what to do.

Don't you think your first priority should be to give your parents then survive on what is left?

Secondly, I feel you are inflating your budget.  What is this $30 per day for meals????  On any ordinary day, I spend far less than that and my breakdown is as follows:

Breakfast - mee siam, lontong or mee rebus $2.50 from coffeeshop; tea is home-made so I save $1.20

Lunch - generally a noodle dish like wonton mee $3.00 and again I save on tea as I make my own in the office pantry

Dinner - a simple meal from the cze char stall averaging $5.  I reward myself with a cup of tea ($1.20) for having a good and productive day (like managing to seduce another straight man - hehehe).  So you see, my average daily budget for meals works up to be less than $15 per day.  And I am earning a 5-figure salary!!!

And entertainment at $800 per month???  This is madness.  If you can't afford to give your parents $500 then you jolly well sacrifice your entertainment. 

So it is time to re-do your mathematics and you probably have $500 to give to your parents.  My final words of caution to you:  life does not revolve around ourselves only.  We must be willing to make sacrifices for others especially those who love us.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Breakfast - mee siam, lontong or mee rebus $2.50 from coffeeshop; tea is home-made so I save $1.20

Lunch - generally a noodle dish like wonton mee $3.00 and again I save on tea as I make my own in the office pantry

Dinner - a simple meal from the cze char stall averaging $5.  I reward myself with a cup of tea ($1.20) for having a good and productive day (like managing to seduce another straight man - hehehe).  So you see, my average daily budget for meals works up to be less than $15 per day.  And I am earning a 5-figure salary!!!

And entertainment at $800 per month???  This is madness.  If you can't afford to give your parents $500 then you jolly well sacrifice your entertainment. 

So it is time to re-do your mathematics and you probably have $500 to give to your parents.  My final words of caution to you:  life does not revolve around ourselves only.  We must be willing to make sacrifices for others especially those who love us.

kimlo

not every residential area and office area has affordable meals and youngsters nowadays don't really believe in gratitude and repaying.......

and I tend not to teach others by comparing myself with them

(but I do agree with u that he shd sacrifice some other items since he cant afford to give parents' allowance, whether  is it his entertainment or wardrobe , it is up to him , he might have an intention to build up a fund to own a car soon or to buy a condo, I m not surprise at all....many sporeans esp of middle income and gays tend to...& we cannot blame him any further)

different people are born and grow differently, we have to respect that, so don't bring in what their mum should do too @upshot

we could advise but don't ever compare your lifestyle with the incumbent

it is her mum's life or karma and she has  no regrets about her baby whether she swallow or insertive

eg a CEO who has several clubs and spa membership as well as golf , but upon retrenchment, he ended up has to learn how to manage his funds and savings, he sold his cars but he has to continue to forkout money to pay his instalments on those spa and clubs (it is a waste to give them up entirely, as money are invested initially) . since he s continuing to pay them working as a temp clerk now, he gets to patronise the 1-2 he is still paying

So others might perceived him as a spendthrift but he is not , cos as a CEO he needs to entertain VIP and such frequently...and he needs privacy time with his family friends as well as relatives too (he is a public figure, he deserved some quiet moments too)

Even if he is no longer a CEO, it is a pain that he already sold off  his car to adapt a new life but we don't expect him to change to nothing

he can still eat at cheaper foodcourt but when he frequent his instalment-paying clubs and spas, he gets to eat the good food in it.....
So long he can redo his sums, I felt he is doing some form of redemption esp he continue to give his parents allowance. parents too must help him to tide over this period and not expecting him to give them the usual amount before his retrenchment

I noticed some points are already repeated at the very front eg rent...so don't repeat the same suggestion

12 hours ago, upshot said:

Mum should have swallow that night... heh

Guest Guest

Giving monthly money to parents is a norm when you are working. You need to plan properly on your expenses and include this in your total expenses. Anyway, i guess your salary should be quite high to able to spend $4000 expenses monthly.

Your mum should have swallowed the sperm instead, than to let yr dad shoot into her.

Your mum should have packed u and dump at rubbish chute than to feed u everyday and night when u are 1.

Your mum should have bought that Prada handbag than to give u money to buy clothes when u are 13 on CNY.

Your mum should have bought that LV high heels shoe than to give u money to buy laptop when u are 14 for yr school project.

Your mum should have bought the Hermes cardholder than to give u money to buy hp when u are 15, so that u can whatsapp with yr friends.

Your mum should have bought the Bottega long wallet than to give u money for school overseas trip with yr classmates when u are 16.

Your mum should have flown to Europe for the branded sales than to give u more money for yr poly fees when you are 17.

for yr thoughts, i pity yr parents.

And i pity u even more. totally wasted yr years of education and failed upbringing.

Honestly, i find u useless. 

There are ppl who are happy with $2000, and can feed their family. i salute them.

But here, U can complaining u are not happy with a much higher salary. And u think $800 can do so much more.

Seriously how pathetic is yr thoughts. What is $800 nowadays if u wanna to live luxuriously.

$800 is not even enough to pay for A SINGLE GAME of mahjong that i am playing now.

U wanna talk about enjoying life, go make more money instead, rather than whining some few dollars here.

Edited by benedict5856

大声用粤语都出来:

荫功咯。。我点解要生你呢?

我甘幸苦养大你, 你却以这般不理取闹的态度回报我。。

我做你老母真是。。。贴错门神。。投错胎了。。

It is so disheartening to read all terrible antics by TS.  My earlier postings provided "solutions" to resolve the issues.  ..However has he taken any effort to realign his spendings?

Guest Raining days

Dear Guest guest,

I read your expenditure list with great interest and I seconded many suggestions given to you.

A) it is our duty to give monthly allowances when we start out in society , even if we are unemployed, we still have to continue to give allowances to our parents. 

B) As an adult , please review your expenses , please try to cut down and hear out suggestions given to you. 

C) on top of cutting down , please be reminded to save for raining days. During raining days, we still have to contribute to giving parents allowances.

Good luck 

6 hours ago, abang said:

大声用粤语都出来:

荫功咯。。我点解要生你呢?

我甘幸苦养大你, 你却以这般不理取闹的态度回报我。。

我做你老母真是。。。贴错门神。。投错胎了。。

It is so disheartening to read all terrible antics by TS.  My earlier postings provided "solutions" to resolve the issues.  ..However has he taken any effort to realign his spendings?

Your heart is too fragile to post in a forum.  He may not give a damn about your "solutions" nor make any efforts to "realign" his spending.  He is probably rolling on the floor laughing at all the indignation he created with his teasing thread...

BTW, you could also be more civilized by not spitting foreign language snippets, although I enjoy the hilarious translations made by Google Translate. Incredibly funny!

Guest JiakKantang

The Singaporeans have become a bit of a joke recently with regards to being lenient on these arrogant AMDK asshole, but Abang seems can't help it as his diet is exclusively jiak kantang.

20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

kimlo

not every residential area and office area has affordable meals and youngsters nowadays don't really believe in gratitude and repaying.......

and I tend not to teach others by comparing myself with them

(but I do agree with u that he shd sacrifice some other items since he cant afford to give parents' allowance, whether  is it his entertainment or wardrobe , it is up to him , he might have an intention to build up a fund to own a car soon or to buy a condo, I m not surprise at all....many sporeans esp of middle income and gays tend to...& we cannot blame him any further)

different people are born and grow differently, we have to respect that, so don't bring in what their mum should do too @upshot

we could advise but don't ever compare your lifestyle with the incumbent

it is her mum's life or karma and she has  no regrets about her baby whether she swallow or insertive

eg a CEO who has several clubs and spa membership as well as golf , but upon retrenchment, he ended up has to learn how to manage his funds and savings, he sold his cars but he has to continue to forkout money to pay his instalments on those spa and clubs (it is a waste to give them up entirely, as money are invested initially) . since he s continuing to pay them working as a temp clerk now, he gets to patronise the 1-2 he is still paying

So others might perceived him as a spendthrift but he is not , cos as a CEO he needs to entertain VIP and such frequently...and he needs privacy time with his family friends as well as relatives too (he is a public figure, he deserved some quiet moments too)

Even if he is no longer a CEO, it is a pain that he already sold off  his car to adapt a new life but we don't expect him to change to nothing

he can still eat at cheaper foodcourt but when he frequent his instalment-paying clubs and spas, he gets to eat the good food in it.....
So long he can redo his sums, I felt he is doing some form of redemption esp he continue to give his parents allowance. parents too must help him to tide over this period and not expecting him to give them the usual amount before his retrenchment

I noticed some points are already repeated at the very front eg rent...so don't repeat the same suggestion

-Ignored-, I just want to comment on one point you raised - I tend not to teach others by comparing myself with them.  Imho, life is about learning and teaching.  Many great sages (eg Buddha and Confucius) say that everyone is a teacher as long as we have some wisdom to impart.  In Christianity, we are taught by Jesus to be prophets and to teach and correct so that the other person can achieve authentic development.  And how do we teach - usually by using some form of yardstick whether it be the norm or one's own standards.

20 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

35 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

over here in this era . more so in BW

I realised if it is by using own yardstick, they cannot accept it

a simple sharing can turn out to be "STRESSFUL" instead

Guest AMDK
1 hour ago, abang said:

WTF... 吊你老母。。

Some foreigners trying his best to dissuade me from using my mother tongue.. Try harder.. Singapore, according to the government,  had 4 official languages.  So you can decide to ignore all my postings in the future for all I care... 

Wah i I assume by ' some foreigners " you mean not AMDK la righttt ? 

You shameless aging SPG , why you not just go to some AMDK fantasy land and  stay there ?

actually why ah ? Why you don't go ?

鬼佬。。分几类的。。

有钱,有颜, 爱你 - 上等

有钱, 无颜, 爱你 - 中等

无钱, 无颜, 爱你 - 下等

无钱, 无颜,花心, 小气 - 下一位。。。

我食鬼佬, 你吹!老子还有点姿色, 还有人追。。

楼上的。。请多练英文。。语法欠奉。。

TS,

Nobody asked to be born into this world. Go figure out why you are here; be it Science or Religion point of view.

But seriously, you need to learn to manage your budgeting and/or financial planning.

Also, if your 'networking' is necessary by your company, then you need to have entertainment expenses borne by them. If, however, your 'networking' is necessary, deem by yourself, due to whatsoever reasons, then you need to learn how to network in ANY environment, yet being able to bring you the necessary contacts.

Focus on what you have, and not what you do not have, yet. Life would be so much nicer and not as stressful.

Guest Grey Area
<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/4802324446001/default_default/index.html?videoId=5437193748001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>

12 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Here is the translation for the above.

To be said aloud in Cantonese:
Heaven pity me!  Why did I give birth to you?
I took great pains to raise you up, yet you repay with your unreasonable attitude.  To be your mother is really to "paste the Door Guard wrongly and [you being] a reincarnation mismatch"
(an idiom)

(The old fashioned Chinese believe that pasting the picture of the god that guards the main door would prevent evil forces from entering the household.  Buddhists also believe in reincarnation that after death, one would become another being for good or bad, so in this case, it is a bad embryo. )

You are much smarter than Google Translate, which gave the following translation: 

"Loudly out of Cantonese: Yin Gong slightly. The Do i want to give birth to you? I am willing to help you, you are so irresponsible attitude to return me. The I do your mother is really. The The Paste the door. The Put the wrong tire. "

Thank you for illustrate to a "foreigner" the richness of the ancient language.  Maybe Mandarin will stand forever firm against the wave of machines replacing the human mind. :)

11 hours ago, abang said:

WTF... 吊你老母。。

Some foreigners trying his best to dissuade me from using my mother tongue.. Try harder.. Singapore, according to the government,  had 4 official languages.  So you can decide to ignore all my postings in the future for all I care... 

Using your mother's tongue?  Don't you have one of your own?  Aren't you a little old to be dependent on your mother's body?

And why should foreigners dissuade you of anything?  You could still be using your mother's breasts, if you are careful with your teeth.

My country has NO official language.  But nobody here uses snippets of ethnic languages trying to be cute.  We have the courtesy of expressing our thoughts in the one language that everyone shares.  Unless someone wants to hide his thoughts from all but their ethnic group.

But don't let yourself be dissuaded.  The Google Translator is only one click away, and it is so hilarious !

4 hours ago, abang said:

鬼佬。。分几类的。。

有钱,有颜, 爱你 - 上等

有钱, 无颜, 爱你 - 中等

无钱, 无颜, 爱你 - 下等

无钱, 无颜,花心, 小气 - 下一位。。。

我食鬼佬, 你吹!老子还有点姿色, 还有人追。。

楼上的。。请多练英文。。语法欠奉。。

"Ghost guy. The Divided into several categories. The Rich, no money, love you - no money, no color, heart, stingy - the next one. The The I'm ghour, you blow I have a bit pretty, and some people chase The upstairs. The Please practice English more. The Lack of grammar. The"

HAHAHA...

11 hours ago, Guest JiakKantang said:

The Singaporeans have become a bit of a joke recently with regards to being lenient on these arrogant AMDK asshole, but Abang seems can't help it as his diet is exclusively jiak kantang.

Maybe his love for AMDKs is only skin deep...

What I find a joke is how Singaporeans use "AMDK" without realizing that it is a compliment !

Guest AMSK
2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

What I find a joke is how Singaporeans use "AMDK" without realizing that it is a compliment !

What I find a joke is a holier-than-thou AM cannot detect irony and/or sarcasm.

17 minutes ago, Guest AMSK said:

What I find a joke is a holier-than-thou AM cannot detect irony and/or sarcasm.

Of course Ang Mo Dua Ki understands sarcasm and irony.

but cannot sarcasm and irony leave colonial times behind?

And this AMDK is the furthest away from HOLY. 

The God of Abraham, tired of all the put-downs by this AMDK,

has been debating the creation of a lower level of hell for him !  :lol:

Poor TS feels so stressed !

Imagine how stressed we would feel if everyone who "wants to enjoy good life" starts complaining that he has to take some money away from his pleasures to give to parents, or to feed his little children, or whatever!

u yourself want to cab everyday, eat high-end food everyday, and enjoy life everyday and still dare complain

your parents raise you and you cannot even give them 500

some parents actually take the money and save for you because they know you a good for nothing spendthrift and will waste your life away, dying penniless

your parents should have aborted you from the get go 

this is why im glad im gay and not going to have kids because if i know my future kid is anything like you, i would be ready to go jail just so i can kill the creature 

Guest JiakKantang
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

That's why as said the Singaporeans have become a bit of a joke recently as they still glorified AMDK as they just can't forget it's colonial past, so lucky you!

Guest Guest

I am deeply dissapointed by most of the comments targeting me so negatively. I am just being frank and airing my sarrows in the stress we are facing in singapore today. Cost is raising, stress is increasing, tension we are facing within families etc..yet what i got back are endless taunts and bullying. 

I do not deserve this. Almost all think you are the moral police. Almost all want people to follow the norm. 

What saddens me most is that gays are not standing uo for your fellow gay man. Pinkdot is almost here yet the community is against me..wanting me to live the way you guys want me to live. No thinking out of the box, no individuLity.

I am so sad about this whole situation as i am attacked for being frank and open.

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I am deeply dissapointed by most of the comments targeting me so negatively. I am just being frank and airing my sarrows in the stress we are facing in singapore today. Cost is raising, stress is increasing, tension we are facing within families etc..yet what i got back are endless taunts and bullying. 

There is no doubt many people in Singapore are facing much stress and sorrow.

YOU don't seem to belong to this group

The list of expenses you disclosed reveals that you spend your money in selfish pursuits, and it is a lot of money.

The ONLY money you don't spend on yourself is the $500 you allegedly give to your parents.

And these $500 you owe them because they put a roof over your head and pay the utilities.

Should we feel sorry for you because you only spend $800 in entertainment instead of the $1300 you could spend by not giving $500 to your parents?

Assuming you work during the week,  the $800 is nearly $200 you can blow away each weekend.  Is this too little for you ??

55 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

IWhat saddens me most is that gays are not standing uo for your fellow gay man. Pinkdot is almost here yet the community is against me..wanting me to live the way you guys want me to live. No thinking out of the box, no individuLity.

Why should gay men stand up for whatever a "fellow" gay man does?

If you in a bout of rage over the $500 you cut off the heads of your parents, should we stand for you because you are gay? 

Edited by Steve5380

52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I do not deserve this. Almost all think you are the moral police. Almost all want people to follow the norm. 

What saddens me most is that gays are not standing uo for your fellow gay man. Pinkdot is almost here yet the community is against me..wanting me to live the way you guys want me to live. No thinking out of the box, no individuLity.

I am so sad about this whole situation as i am attacked for being frank and open.

it's simply because we feel sorry for your parents. 

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It was your choice to be frank and open about your expenses, if they are true.

Nobody attacks you for being frank and open.

The attacks come from what your frankness and openness revealed about you !

On 14 May, 2017 at 9:11 PM, Guest Guest said:

I worked for  few years now and I am so stressed at work and after work. Its always about money money and money.

My parents demand money from me every month. I feel they are taking adventage of me. Every month they will constantly demand $500 from me. 

I explaines to them that ny salary is only so little, after deducting my daily expenses:

1-transport to work and home $30

2-lunch and dinne4 $30

3-misc $20

Those alone work out to at least $2400 a month

Monthly expenses:

1-monile/wifi-$200

2-grooming -$60

3-entertainment(movies/clubs/dinners)-$800

4-travel fund-$300

5-clothing fund-$200

6-laundry-$100

7-transport-$200

8-misc-$400

Above come out to at least $1800.

So my monthly expenses comes out to above $4000! And I have yet to enjoy myself! I have no money for expensive things.

I feel so stressed out at the constant raising expenses of staying in Singapore as everything is so expensive! 

I tried to explain this to my parents but they do not care and demand $500 from me. I feel this is too much. I told them the government supressed salaries by bringing in so many FTs that our singaporean salaries is suppressed. I do not have a car or an expensive watch. I only can afford to travel 2 times a year. What kind of life are we singaporeans living and yet our parents are adding this extra stressed on us. Why are parents like this! I told them that do not be so money faced but they scold me! I cannot believe it! They took my money thats why I do not have extra money to move out! 

Any other guys with such u reasonable parents? How did you overcome such unreasonable behaviour? No wonder I am gay as it made me turned off by woman! So money faced.

Don't know this kind of jiao wei is fucking true or not. If it is true, you really sibei knn. Can Kong this kinda of topic. When they brought you up, is their responsibilities and when they are old is your responsibility. We only live once and we only have one blooded father and mother. One person one each. You can't change the fact. When they really gone, you want to make up anything you can't do it any more. Cos you have not have the feeling of losing any of them is your fortune. I want to give my parents allowance but I can't afford as I don't earn fucking much as you do. I can merely survive on my own. As they know, so they don't really ask for me. But once a while I do treat them in return. I don't do much entertainment as you do. 800 on that is as much as half of my salary. You writing here to su ku. I am being straight forward. Knn you really no father no mother to teach. No lau pa lau bu  ka. You really break the bridge once you cross the river. Gou he chai ciao. You need ying shui shi yen in your life. You should change your name to bu siao zi

Edited by Chocolateabs

On 5/14/2017 at 9:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

I work at Tanjong Pagar Center. There is no foodcourts and our lunch time is so short, we do not have the luxury to go out to eat.

Because of the reputation of our public transport being so unreliable with constant breakdowns and delays, i took uber instead. Unless they can fix the public transport issues, who will be responsible if I am late?

Stupid excuses.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

It was your choice to be frank and open about your expenses, if they are true.

Nobody attacks you for being frank and open.

The attacks come from what your frankness and openness revealed about you !

Because you are the stupid who brought up the topic and let the people shoot you 9 6 9 6. 99. ( hokkien)

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Why should gay men stand up for whatever a "fellow" gay man does?

If you in a bout of rage over the $500 you cut off the heads of your parents, should we stand for you because you are gay? 

Pui..

It does not concern anything about your serial. Is concern about being moral.

On 05/15/2017 at 3:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

No foodcourts? You can still walk out to many other places in the surrounding for a quick lunch, or ask colleagues to buy back. But anyway, looking at the way you overblow your needs, I really wonder how long is your lunch? Some of the best and cheap food are actually at Tanjong Pagar area. Besides, take a look at this: http://danielfooddiary.com/2017/03/26/tanjongpagarcentre/ I bet this is your first job and you have no clue how you should be managing yourself.

Knn

Consider your self to be luck to have lunch. Na bei, I want to have lunch at work also difficult. We eat what is served. We don't have choice. And have to till almost closing then we eat

Plot twist:

Wait until the end of the day is their parents return all the saved money to him. Telling him to we kept this money from you so far and now it would be useful for your future. But probably it would be their will already. 

Be the best version of you.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.