Male HQ

In love but hurt

Guest GentleLoveXo

Guest GentleLoveXo

I'm in love with this guy but I'm not his type. He still cares for me tho. However it hurts me alot. And many people tell me there are many other fishes in the sea but this fish to me is more precious than any other. I feel so hurt. I cried the whole night because of him. 

Once upon a time, there lived a mermaid, she wanted to see how the world outside the ocean is like, so she went to a witch to get a potion so that she can grow a pair of legs to walk. After drinking the potion, she became a man because the potion had side effect. It will transform her fish tail to a pair of legs and the docile fin into a penis.  Lucky for him, he was saved by a handsome prince while out at sea. He was so grateful that he vowed that he will only marry the prince. Once back on land, the prince treated the mermaid like a brother. He takes care of him but do not loved him. The mermaid lan lan and was sad but don't know what to do, so he goes to the "Guan I'm" temple to seek help.

He shake the "Chiam" and it was a lousy "Chiam". The "Chiam Si" says. "If its not yours, you can cry father cry mother, it still not yours."

Guest GUEST-LOVE

I know how u feel now as I am in the situation.

It is easy to get comments from others.

It really hurts when u are in deep love with him and he still cares for u, and he says u are not his type

We quarrelled cause of this and stop off our friendship

I have deleted off all his pictures and messages to forget him, but I am still think of him every moments

I have not texted him for last 3 months. I wanted to do so but worry he will not reply me and makes him even hatred me more.

Guest Chiung Yao
7 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

I'm in love with this guy but I'm not his type. He still cares for me tho.

Quite rare for this sentence to co-exist.  In the gay world, if a person is not my type, I don't fucking care about him.   As for you, how to you know you are not his type, did he openly tell you that?  Also how do you know whether he still cares about you, your intuitive feelings say so?

Please be specific about both you and his problem instead of painting a superficial problem and expect everyone here to take side.

Live ur life and let him lives his. 

It might be hard, cause ur heart will 'if' this and 'if' that. 

Lots of ways u can see this. It depends on what you want. I don't what to encourage u on doing something u might regret. It's ur life man, live it. 

万般带不走惟有业随身。

莫强求。

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

给你的填充题:爱是无◻️ ,你会填上什么?

一般人 :无怨无悔、无情无义……,爱是甜亦苦也

修为之人:无私、无我、无常……,爱是大亦无常态

其实:爱是[ 无 ] 

又:[色即是空,空即是色] (想想这句的深深的含义)

现实,没有永远的 [爱] 。

转化你的心态,自然就会走出 [情困]

Edited by gabbyisbot

I'll assume you're young thereby inexperienced. The hurt can be awful but won't last long. Falling in love is a temporary sex-linked erotic experience. Romantic love is two-way. One-way love is just a fantasy, so stop fantasising, if you can help it.

You are not my only plan.

Guest Disney
2 hours ago, westernboi said:

can u dun be so mean an spare a thought on how he is feeling now

It based on the Disney story anyway, The little Mermaid. Its true the mermaid had a sad ending, did you even watch? A good lesson to learn from it. :D

Time heals all wounds some take more time others..

Sure let it out and soon you will get over it...don't cling to false hope since its very unlikely to be rewarded....though it does happen to those who persist.

However the chances are slim or none and the hurt could get worse if unsuccessful.

Think what you is best for you to move from here and best wishes...

I am in love with a person..

some language barrier...

but the main issue is character.. he seems to love himself more which is nothing wrong if you look at the brighter side of a RS but if one need more attention, then this RS is going to be tiring... 

we know we love each other but is not going to last.. we choose to end.. I just hope he can find a better one...

Guest Head Check Please

First get a grip on REALITY and then stop the Fantasy. 

You'll cry more if you do not clear your own delusion. 

The good thing is it has happened to many people including faghags. 

Guest Love this song
17 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

I'm in love with this guy but I'm not his type. He still cares for me tho. However it hurts me alot. And many people tell me there are many other fishes in the sea but this fish to me is more precious than any other. I feel so hurt. I cried the whole night because of him. 

Hey boy,

I can understand how you feel.  Even till now, I'm still learning. Love is so simple yet complicated.  This period of time will be tough.

Solution: Look for someone better and start to fall in love again.

Guest Beach Boy
17 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

Can you tell us what is so special about this ocean creature of yours?  Is he a Big White shark that makes you feel very secured swimming with him,  or a mind blowing cute puffer fish  or adorable Nemo you wanted to protect or funny looking Dori, squirky squid or giant sperm whale?   If he is sardine, you can forget about him because he loves to school among his own kind and you will never find him.

Guest GentleLoveXo

I'm fat.  He used to be fat too. But now he slim alr. And to me, he's like a pearl in the vast ocean. I can't really let go.  It's even more painful if I do so

Guest Beach Boy
28 minutes ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

I'm fat.  He used to be fat too. But now he slim alr. And to me, he's like a pearl in the vast ocean. I can't really let go.  It's even more painful if I do so

Wa!! you can find a pearl in a vast ocean?  I always thought they were hidden inside a thick clam.

Guest Annonymous
47 minutes ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

Just so you know, there are thousands of pearls in the ocean and not one.

Ditch him for your own good, have some dignity in yourself.

And...

Let+go+rope.jpg

19 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

I feel your heart ache but sometimes what you desire right now... May not be right for you... Nothing to do with you... It's just bad timing... 

Hei.... i know how u feel....

I am going thru the same thing as u. Trust me, u must let him go... that is the only way if u still want to have at least some kind of relationship w him (other then being his lover). I know the HURT is too much that the pain is unbareable. Even if u cried out loud, the pain is still there. For whatever reason there is, u just have to accept that he can never be urs, n u must let him go. Just cont being his friends if he really still care for u.

Myside of the story.... i love him, but he don't love me the way i do. He only care for me as his little brother. I did ask him why he don't want to accept my love for him. His answer is that i'm not his type. I'm so deeply hurt... just like u r experiencing now. But i learnd to let him go slowly... its been only about 2 months now. I said my good bye to him n stop texting or calling him. I can only call him back once i have move-on, and i can cont being his little brother. He is checking on me once a month to know my progress.....

I hope u will found ur courage to take the steps to move on soon. All the best from me.

Edited by ZKT279

9 hours ago, HydroNaut said:

爱人是痛苦的,被爱是幸福的。 ^_^

觉得相爱才是幸福吧。 被爱比较像单方面的享受。:)

I think we just need to be a lil careful not to over-romanticise the whole notion of love. Personally, I think the notion of love has to include rejection and all the not-so-nice things about love. To love is to bare yourself open to someone, and if I ever do it, I will definitely make an effort to remind myself that it's a risky venture that will be rewarding in both its success and its failure. :)

12 minutes ago, barocco80 said:

There's a playlist in Spotify with the same name... it's nice!

And thanks Doncoin =)

I love Paloma Faith since she first burst into the music scene through a friend who dragged me to a private listening party years ago. I always feel she was underrated. Unique voice that reminded me of Duffy, another underrated singer. FYI, she won the BRIT for this song. The performance was awesome. 

Love. 

Guest Guest
21 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

At least he cares for you as a friend. I do think it will be better if he dislikes you so the pain will feel less...knowing he cares for you is like a stab to the heart. I really suggest you should avoid him, delete his number etc...you will not fprget him but its worst if he calls you and show concern knowinh he will not take you as his lover.

Guest Guest
37 minutes ago, doncoin said:

I love Paloma Faith since she first burst into the music scene through a friend who dragged me to a private listening party years ago. I always feel she was underrated. Unique voice that reminded me of Duffy, another underrated singer. FYI, she won the BRIT for this song. The performance was awesome. 

A person is hurt and you talk about muaic and awards!! Where is the compassion? Where is the sensitivity?? Nowasays Singaporeans are so about I I I! 

1 hour ago, theguestcat said:

I think we just need to be a lil careful not to over-romanticise the whole notion of love. Personally, I think the notion of love has to include rejection and all the not-so-nice things about love. To love is to bare yourself open to someone, and if I ever do it, I will definitely make an effort to remind myself that it's a risky venture that will be rewarding in both its success and its failure. :)

In other words, falling in love with somebody is different from loving somebody. You do not fall in love with your parents; you love them. Falling in love is sexually motivated, thereby temporary, but is a precursor of love. I hope you understand the logic.

You are not my only plan.

Guest Abalone Pearl
3 hours ago, Guest GentleLoveXo said:

I really love him...... 

Use force, some people like to be forced on.  Remember a woman who wanted sex so badly will always said "NO!" and than moan about it.  Your bf may be the same, he needs you to be active, stalk him, flatter him, sweet talks, flex your fat muscle at him and wink at him regularly.  His heart will melt and someday he will forever remember those sweet moments you gave him   It is not easy to get that pearly without first prying the abalone shell.

Guest Abalone Pearl

Forget to add, once you get hold of the pearl,and while it is still moist bring him to bed immediately, don't wait until it turned dry!

Guest GentleLoveXo

Excuse me?  I'm not into any desires of fantasy. I'm into relationship. And I'm still young at the age of 24

On 14/05/2017 at 9:17 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Once upon a time, there lived a mermaid, she wanted to see how the world outside the ocean is like, so she went to a witch to get a potion so that she can grow a pair of legs to walk. After drinking the potion, she became a man because the potion had side effect. It will transform her fish tail to a pair of legs and the docile fin into a penis.  Lucky for him, he was saved by a handsome prince while out at sea. He was so grateful that he vowed that he will only marry the prince. Once back on land, the prince treated the mermaid like a brother. He takes care of him but do not loved him. The mermaid lan lan and was sad but don't know what to do, so he goes to the "Guan I'm" temple to seek help.

He shake the "Chiam" and it was a lousy "Chiam". The "Chiam Si" says. "If its not yours, you can cry father cry mother, it still not yours."

Hey, GM, didn't you twist "The Little Mermaid" by Andersen a little bit? ^_^

13 hours ago, Marineboy said:

Time heals all wounds some take more time others..

Sure let it out and soon you will get over it...don't cling to false hope since its very unlikely to be rewarded....though it does happen to those who persist.

However the chances are slim or none and the hurt could get worse if unsuccessful.

Think what you is best for you to move from here and best wishes...

Wise advice, MB, but maybe not so easy to follow...

Love makes us blind (or stupid...).

• Guest locked this topic