Male HQ

Juicy June...a summary of meetUps gone wrong in June

jerseyboys

I'm keeping this to one paragraph coz those who I've meetUp before will be reading this post... & i wanna respect their privacy

imagine me...  a year ago... My dating life was the speed of a Boeing-747. Suddenly in June 2017 i accelerated at the speed of a Boeing-Dreamliner-787 =) what have i learnt in the past 30 days? Painful truths about dating guys...Stress after seeing the real person & how that beautiful painting u had of him is now burning into flames... I could write a book based on the 5 meetups I had in June...

for each meetUp I entered the space with optimism & left with total pessimism. How am I going to move on? How am I going to heal from painful comments made by some? How to have faith in finding a guy when all 5 guys are a mismatch for my personality & frequency? Well, in all things "The Best is Yet to Be" 

J

Honestly think the problem lies with your personality.. but if u're sure nth is wrong with your personality, then continue on the same.. u'll eventually find your special one.

That said.. it doesn't exactly sums up nicely on what u've said here and there..

A new thread saying a meet up gone wrong

A new thread saying u still believe in meet up and the 3 reason why u like to meet up with people.

This thread saying u gotta respect the people u met so u'll keep it short + how are you gonna continue on with this much setbacks.

1) Haven't u already go on a detailed description of one of your 5 setbacks in June already? Don't see how much better it can be with the one sentence here.

2) pretty sure when u meet guys up for something platonic (non sexual), isn't it for friendship first? Is there so much checklist for friendship??