Male HQ

Good-looking guy didn't know about it

Guest Mr Handsome

finding it hard to see how the ben guy is seen as fit or buff. looks like a normal scrawny ah-boy to me.

camera can add a bit more weight, and lighting/exposure can adjust to cheat some definition...but far cry from fit..

and plus his looks are below average to me. so what's the draw? maybe he is supremely talented sweet talker?

honey words can charm old men very well

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23461-1371150097-6.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

28 minutes ago, Hornday said:

I think this guy fulfills the criteria of being unassuming about his own looks ( even though he's gorgeous)

His Instagram posts also do not scream "attention whore".

http://instagram.com/ysl_one

no disrespect but dude is an influencer and makes a living from his curated looks, he probably knows he is gorgeous. i mean, he probably practised that pout very hard in the mirror. noticed also that he has nobody else on his gram, just himself..that to me screams narcissist actually. 

this is my crush in uni. this one really has no clue he is cute...he had a few gals and guys chasing him.

just a simple, happy go lucky guy, liked sports, effortlessly sexy. still makes me swoon, haha.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 4.48.37 PM.jpg

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

39 minutes ago, Hornday said:

I think this guy fulfills the criteria of being unassuming about his own looks ( even though he's gorgeous)

His Instagram posts also do not scream "attention whore".

http://instagram.com/ysl_one

These out of the world stds don't like attention.

It's always those half buckets who crave for attention.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

This @ysl_one doesn't seem that attention seeking but his pics are heavily edited. Not my kind of thing. I like boys-next-door who post unedited natural pics (sometimes with gf even), wear normal clothes but yet still looks good. 

Im not sure if people actually find those ex-Manhunt contestants like @clkarwai and his friend George cute. Not like they're particularly good looking (especially George) but again, many followers.   They're like a clique and they always band together to promote each other on Instagram. They're true blue attention seeking whores and male sluts hungry for validation. Saw them taking photos of each other in the gym once to post on IG. They would purposely wrap their singlets to the back and tuck it in at the back, so that the singlet looks tight enough to showcase their abs in front. Disgusting! 

Same for this guy @itsmarcusbay. Ordinary looks when I saw him in person but ever wanting all the attention online by posting heavily edited pictures with pun filled captions. 

Guest guest
52 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Im not sure if people actually find those ex-Manhunt contestants like @clkarwai and his friend George cute. Not like they're particularly good looking (especially George) but again, many followers.   They're like a clique and they always band together to promote each other on Instagram. They're true blue attention seeking whores and male sluts hungry for validation. Saw them taking photos of each other in the gym once to post on IG. They would purposely wrap their singlets to the back and tuck it in at the back, so that the singlet looks tight enough to showcase their abs in front. Disgusting! 

Same for this guy @itsmarcusbay. Ordinary looks when I saw him in person but ever wanting all the attention online by posting heavily edited pictures with pun filled captions. 

The face or look for the above 3 guys u mentioned totally cannot make it. But their body still acceptable .

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, Guest Mr Handsome said:

Not all celebrities are good looking or pretty, they are just popular.  Do you think that Lee Guo Huang is handsome?  No, he is just famous and have no lack of fans.  Whereas good looking ones are homely, less exposed in the limelight and very humble.

The celebrities are popular because they are talented or handsome/charming. Lee Guo Huang is not handsome but he is talented and are able to engage the crowd.

If you don't have looks then you must have talent. If you don't have looks and talent, then you are just a normal person.

You can only stay home and count how many likes you have on your social media or some remote comments that you are "handsome".

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Guest Raj said:

How could you consider someone as cute or goodlooking?

I think it really depends? Sometimes what i feel is good looking/cute, is "meh" to my friends (in fact most of the time). Everyone has their preferences and type

On 7/15/2017 at 12:29 AM, GachiMuchi said:

If you don't have looks then you must have talent. If you don't have looks and talent, then you are just a normal person.

You can only stay home and count how many likes you have on your social media or some remote comments that you are "handsome".

One can have talents and/or looks but chooses to stay home and not care about their social statuses. 

Jibai who went to dig out this old stale topic!

Bw is so boring that nobody create interesting threads anymore. Everyday see all the same old ones without any fresh inputs. 

2 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Jibai who went to dig out this old stale topic!

Bw is so boring that nobody create interesting threads anymore. Everyday see all the same old ones without any fresh inputs. 

you ownself dun create new topic then scold other ppl for digging out old topic. come i clap for you

Guest ugly duckling

Seems like most people commenting on this thread are just using the opportunity to bitch about attention-seeking types. Ironically the more you discuss them the more they remain in the limelight. Remember that saying, there’s no such thing as bad press?

Anyway to me, the important thing is not whether a guy knows he’s good looking, but how he deals with that knowledge. The sexiest trait of all is humility. Doesn’t just apply to looks but also to intelligence, accomplishments, personal net worth, whatever. Even if you’ve got it, it doesn’t mean you need to flaunt it. 

8 hours ago, Guest Jibai said:

you ownself dun create new topic then scold other ppl for digging out old topic. come i clap for you

Oops sorry. Ok i created already, go to my thread. Feeling emo at night so... :'(

• 1 year later...
Guest Uncle
On 7/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, tomcat said:

no disrespect but dude is an influencer and makes a living from his curated looks, he probably knows he is gorgeous. i mean, he probably practised that pout very hard in the mirror. noticed also that he has nobody else on his gram, just himself..that to me screams narcissist actually. 

this is my crush in uni. this one really has no clue he is cute...he had a few gals and guys chasing him.

just a simple, happy go lucky guy, liked sports, effortlessly sexy. still makes me swoon, haha.

Handsome meh???? So skinny

i just have a looksee at jonphay instagram... hmmm, he's a self made virtual celebrity, isnt he?

didn't jake ng, the manhunt finalist some years back, now found a much older but lovely brazilian boyfriend/companion? on his instagram, jake gets to travel the world literally with this rich bf. one has to be rich to see travel to and see these places!

i guess for these boyish looking young men, benvoda included,  they are just using their advantages (looks, youth, body, big cock?) to get a good life without going through the hardship of many years of everyday job/life struggling... i cant judge!

im ordinary average looking only in every standard, and ugly if compared to these guys, when i was still an undergrad, i met this much older indonesia businessman. he was already mid 40, and he looked it. not good looking and sexy in anyway, but rich beyond what i could comprehend. we made loved in orchard road hotel, swim in country club, and chilled out at his bungalow at changi (his family lived there when they came down from indonesia), and on so many ocassions, we would just fly oversea for weekends to nearby asian cities, or beaches. on our dates, he bought me things, we ate only in restaurants...he always asked me where i wanna go, always my wants and needs, putting his aside. and needless to say, i was driven around in his mercedes. no more public transport! good life for a nobody right?!.

but very very importantly, he never judged me. and always very caring, and our sex was so good. he knows how to sex me right! come to think of it, i didnt had sex quite that good anymore. in those days, i was quite a bitch to him sometimes, he didnt complaint. after a while, i found myself very attached to him, thought of him often, always missing him and missing making love to him, i also miss his intecllect. he knew opera, pop music, read well and so wise when it comes to life! 

we parted ways eventually. i had 3 more boyfriends after that. all my age. cuter and fitter... however not much of an intellect. after these 3 himbo relationships, i decided to stay single. i didnt date anymore. i have build a life for myself, contented, healthy and relatively happy last 15 years. i just got myself a studio apt when i turned 49 last year.

now im 50 and still single. i listen to opera and read alot. i still miss him on ocassions but never give a thought about his money whenever i miss him.

i dont know whats these guys (jon phay, jake ng, benvoda etc) stories are though, but just let them be. its their lives. 

On 7/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, tomcat said:

Well he looks pan asian, mixed blood folks normally would look rather gorgeous effortlessly.

Guest Try and see
11 minutes ago, mith said:

i guess for these boyish looking young men, benvoda included,  they are just using their advantages (looks, youth, body, big cock?) to get a good life without going through the hardship of many years of everyday job/life struggling... 

That seems to be the motivating factor why a lot of our local girls want to hook a white boyfriend.

3 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

That seems to be the motivating factor why a lot of our local girls want to hook a white boyfriend.

I remember being at one gay networking event where there was this guy who was blonde and had blue eyes and had Nordic-looking features (can stereotype to have a 'German' look). So many boys were fighting wanted to be near him, and the other white men were not so popular but had fair share of other guys. Truth be told, I only thought that Nordic-looking guy was quite handsome, but he was a bit too young. I think I would blush if I sat next to someone who looks like Jeremy Stevens. :ph34r:

There was a white guy whom I talked to, and he told me he was Fijian. I think I got very confused because I thought Fijians were Pacific Islanders. Kinda imepeded my mind as I struggled with my internalised racism. Anyway he wasn't blonde, so that was fine.

Edited by repressednerd

Largely agree to the general sentiments here. But I feel these social media celebrities get followers for a reason - they at least have some goods to show. Can we talk about people on the streets who have no goods to show, but act like they are damn chio/handsome and diao people on the streets for no reason? Sometimes my eyes accidentally land on these people because they so pompously intrude my field of vision, and they diao me as if I am checking them out - damn gross. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Edited by shrugs

Guest Uncle
8 hours ago, shrugs said:

Largely agree to the general sentiments here. But I feel these social media celebrities get followers for a reason - they at least have some goods to show. Can we talk about people on the streets who have no goods to show, but act like they are damn chio/handsome and diao people on the streets for no reason? Sometimes my eyes accidentally land on these people because they so pompously intrude my field of vision, and they diao me as if I am checking them out - damn gross. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Same for Asian hotties walking into angmo bar in France. You'll be the center of attention....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.