Male HQ

What sex toys do you have?

MonstaInYoMind

I just got mine 2 weeks back and having some crazy fun with it... a double headed 17 inches. Feel so kinky to get it all inside me everytime

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

My first every toy was a flashlight, I was introduced by the store keeper all the expensive one but I chose a hong kong one at 1/10 the price. Not sure if it's any less better than the expensive ones but I am satisfied with it until now. Good practice for my dick also. The first time I tried I totally cum immediately but now I can manage quite some time playing with it. Other than that I also have a dildo, which i seldom use coz i think i bought a 7" or something. the size too big for me can't get used to it (I saw a 4 incher at Love 777 at geylang, tempting but pricey leh since i got the 7" ady haiz). I also have pump and hydromax (seldom use coz painful), cockring with vibrator and a supposedly cockring/balls stretcher. I planning to get a prostate massager from Shopee, dunno can come into SG or not? Shops sell up to $300. Too big an investment for me. Also might get a balls weight stretcher. I like to see low hanging balls.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:35 PM, Robxx said:

I only have baton, I can't even fit it in

Practice makes perfect.... :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Pump it up with the Blueline Natural Easy Pump with Quick Release. Simple, well designed for ease of pumping and quick release as well as a pliable hose for usage in any position.

Check it out at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

90149534_2744255805623929_7977156609853882368_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=hCC57fj85vwAX9LUhnd&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&_nc_tp=6&oh=7f4de591f214484e1be7bb9d663b7b55&oe=5E943E45

We put the "hunk" in hunker down with the Male-HQ Hunker Down SaleEnjoy $20 off every purchase above $100 from now to Apr 30

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720 (note: in compliance with local measures, we'll be temporarily closed from Apr 7 to May 4)

Online use HUNK20 at www.male-hq.com

hunker-down-sale.png

Edited just now by Male-HQ

Lube up for the lockdown: Enjoy $20 off every purchase above $100 from now to Apr 30

In-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720 (note: in compliance with local measures, we'll be temporarily closed from Apr 7 to May 4)

Online use HUNK20 at www.male-hq.com

92334351_2793019877414188_460188316789112832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=SqH-d7i5xVgAX8Vzum4&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=ba72ed00ddb62545668f1b2bc23b9926&oe=5EAE8C54

• 2 weeks later...

Put your own pleasure in your own hands with the Pocket Pulse Guybrator  :P

Use HUNK20 for US20 off any purchase of US100 and above at www.male-hq.com

While our lifestyle store is temporarily closed until Jun 1, we continue to process and ship online orders daily

93407271_2828871123829063_3928247865687670784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=rzlS8yBICWsAX-uMcRC&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin5-1.fna&oh=523f08f29f18d76049f285a09a98846d&oe=5EC646A1

I have wireless butt plug. I used it on my fb i make him wear my skimpy thong or g string than i would leave him alone at living room. When first time i bought it i say let used buttplug after i rim and eat that asshole.Once he hot got wet rub his jism on my face i insert in the plug than i say let take 5 and watch tv. I excuse myself go to my room change to my sweaty jockstrap once im done towel and poppers been lay off on the bed. I on the club remix  and i turn his vibrator using blue tooth. I straight away to stage 5 will vibrate really hard and it rub the g spot.Split second i hear him scream and moan and walk wobbly like drunken man as the butt plug work his ass. The min he on ny bed i could see his asshole turn wet i tease talk dirty sniff his sweaty undies so he does mine.  I pull out and release my golden poisonous mamba till his eye tirn white🤪

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 12:45 AM, Kye said:

I know this sounds disgusting but have any one used squid before...

*hands up* Guilty LOL

Caution: If you want to do this. If you use a big one... remove that spine from it first.  Be it you fuck it with your penis or you slip that in your butt. :P

oh ya.. goes without saying... clean it good first.

Edited by upshot

24 minutes ago, upshot said:

*hands up* Guilty LOL

Caution: If you want to do this. If you use a big one... remove that spine from it first.  Be it you fuck it with your penis or you slip that in your butt. :P

oh ya.. goes without saying... clean it good first.

Squid??? Please tell me that is a toy name and not a real one.

Wouldn't it like suffocate and shoot inside? 😅😅😅

49 minutes ago, chunchun said:

Squid??? Please tell me that is a toy name and not a real one.

Wouldn't it like suffocate and shoot inside? 😅😅😅

REAL... bought from market. I have a very experimental nature about me. hahahahah When you have had anal sex with toys for over 2 decades you get bored and curious. heheh I was not the first, I know of others who did it and it got me curious to try. You just need to be careful of what you use and use common sense. Something things you can go and something you do knowing the risk and some you just better avoid it. Sometime you have to spice up your sex life to keep it hot man heheh Nothing to be shy about... better shy then foolish and end up in the emergency surgery room... so have fun but take care. If not sure, find out first before you try to be the pioneer heh

Now note, do this if you are someone who is into this and get a lot of satisfaction from this. This is not something that you can brag about and be well liked by others. As many especially in Asia will find you too over the top crazy.It's a bit too 'out-there' and progressively adventurous....but  I don't care. I am very self-assurance and I do this for me whether people find it weird, sick or going too far. It's not for everyone and I do this knowing what the consequences will be for me.

Edited by upshot

1 minute ago, upshot said:

REAL... bought from market. I have a very experimental nature about me. hahahahah When you have had anal sex with toys for over 2 decades you get bored and curious. heheh I was not the first, I know of others who did it and it got me curious to try. You just need to be careful of what you use and use common sense. Something things you can go and something you do knowing the risk and some you just better avoid it. Sometime you have to spice up your sex life to keep it hot man heheh Nothing to be shy about... better shy then foolish and end up in the emergency surgery room... so have fun but take care. If not sure, find out first before you try to be the pioneer heh

2 decades?? no wonder so experienced already. Couldn't imagine myself with a squid, personally too much I think.

Yeah, better stay reasonable or at least do some research than being sorry and end up calling 911 with your pants down haha. 

2 minutes ago, chunchun said:

2 decades?? no wonder so experienced already. Couldn't imagine myself with a squid, personally too much I think.

Yeah, better stay reasonable or at least do some research than being sorry and end up calling 911 with your pants down haha. 

Now note, do this if you are someone who is into this and get a lot of satisfaction from this. This is not something that you can brag about and be well liked by others. As many especially in Asia will find you too over the top crazy.It's a bit too 'out-there' and progressively adventurous....but  I don't care. I am very self-assurance and I do this for me whether people find it weird, sick or going too far. It's not for everyone and I do this knowing what the consequences will be for me.

But something as you get older and fewer people want to seek you out, if you have no alternative you best get ready to give up sex heheh

Edited by upshot
typo and clarity