Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Guest I love Indonesia

15 minutes of 'massage', which is just stroking those sensitive parts of the body. Almost like foreplay. Fully expected him to be a pure top so I was very surprised when he gave me a blowjob after playing with my nipples. We did a bit of 69 then he proceeded with rimming and fucking. Good thing I had lube and condom, because he did not bring any (this was outcall btw).

His cock is average frankly speaking and he doesn't kiss, but with a body like that every ringgit was worth it. I also got to shower with him and of top of the RM 300 I treated him at the cafe on the hotel's first floor (I left as soon as I paid for his order).

Did anyone ever get lucky with GoMassage from GoJek before they shut it down? I used to get all sorts of masseurs and quite a few them would want to go the full way without even negotiating a tip. they just wanted to unload. i would always ask them to take off their trousers because the massage would happen on my bed. most often they would oblige. good times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2023 at 6:47 PM, Tinkerbell said:

Did anyone ever get lucky with GoMassage from GoJek before they shut it down? I used to get all sorts of masseurs and quite a few them would want to go the full way without even negotiating a tip. they just wanted to unload. i would always ask them to take off their trousers because the massage would happen on my bed. most often they would oblige. good times.

Yes - all the time. I would usually pay them double on top of the 120k as tips for the 2 hour massage. 

What's the best alternative now that GoMassage is no longer available?

Word of advice: don’t be fooled by the presence of male reception staff at some hotel spa eg. at sari pacific hotel. You really have to ask if they provide male masseur cos by default the spa will likely only have female masseuse to serve the mainly horny str8 hotel guests haha (aka those travelling for work) 

stayed 1 time at millennium hotel tanah abang a while back but I did not book any body massage treatment there. Although the male spa reception staff seemed very eager to ‘sell’ their services. Not sure if they provide male masseur… didn’t get chance to ask 

On 1/30/2023 at 11:00 PM, Guest I love Indonesia said:

15 minutes of 'massage', which is just stroking those sensitive parts of the body. Almost like foreplay. Fully expected him to be a pure top so I was very surprised when he gave me a blowjob after playing with my nipples. We did a bit of 69 then he proceeded with rimming and fucking. Good thing I had lube and condom, because he did not bring any (this was outcall btw).

His cock is average frankly speaking and he doesn't kiss, but with a body like that every ringgit was worth it. I also got to shower with him and of top of the RM 300 I treated him at the cafe on the hotel's first floor (I left as soon as I paid for his order).

How to contact him?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayusayme
On 4/24/2023 at 12:34 AM, asiandude said:

Word of advice: don’t be fooled by the presence of male reception staff at some hotel spa eg. at sari pacific hotel. You really have to ask if they provide male masseur cos by default the spa will likely only have female masseuse to serve the mainly horny str8 hotel guests haha (aka those travelling for work) 

stayed 1 time at millennium hotel tanah abang a while back but I did not book any body massage treatment there. Although the male spa reception staff seemed very eager to ‘sell’ their services. Not sure if they provide male masseur… didn’t get chance to ask 

I don't think sari pacific has male masseur right?

Was at fitness first Grand Indonesia (Menara BCA) a couple days ago during lunch and there were quite a few good lookers.

in the steamroom as well, which was hot as hell. It literally has boiling hot water leaking out onto the floor and there’s no way to stand, because the water stagnates a bit.

there was this one young guy who was blatantly signalling to me by putting his hand under the towel, and there was another guy as well.

just wondering if you guys have any experience - is it safe to have a bit of fun in the gym steamrooms? I hate to generalize but I’m just concerned if they’re money boys and if I start touching them, they’d come after me and cause a scene. Which is not something I want to encounter, not especially in a homophobic country like Indonesia 

On 5/26/2023 at 9:25 AM, Heygurl said:

Was at fitness first Grand Indonesia (Menara BCA) a couple days ago during lunch and there were quite a few good lookers.

in the steamroom as well, which was hot as hell. It literally has boiling hot water leaking out onto the floor and there’s no way to stand, because the water stagnates a bit.

there was this one young guy who was blatantly signalling to me by putting his hand under the towel, and there was another guy as well.

just wondering if you guys have any experience - is it safe to have a bit of fun in the gym steamrooms? I hate to generalize but I’m just concerned if they’re money boys and if I start touching them, they’d come after me and cause a scene. Which is not something I want to encounter, not especially in a homophobic country like Indonesia 

Did the 3rd guy give any signs that he was into it too? I think if it’s just 2 guys it could be adventurous and fun. But having a 3rd guy in there seems very risky esp. if both of them are locals and it’s their words against you. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Guest jazz said:

any cruisy places near Surabaya? :)

depens what age. 

Surabaya have a cruising street, at night after 8pm call Pattaya. But I can not tell where exact location. Not sure still around becoz I go bef Covid. Itz a small lane along a canal, one side got green. 

But I only recommend if u don't go alone and boleh basic bahasa indo. If not berhati-hati!!!

Juz for info, if ur pleasant look, juz go on apps, I bet demand will be high and ur hotel room like pigeon house, many bird flying inside... 

If not the 2 food court at Tunjungan Plaza or the coffee outlets same Mall. But need to see n look...

Edited by mlyfunp

Dun think moneyboys hang aroun in Gym. Only if the guy above 35 to 50 would be careful, culd be security from gym. 

Read the news, if certain hotel sauna or gym get too raunchy, often the outlet place security there and tend to report immediately. If ur a foreigner u might get off with a bribe to the security (50 / 100 US). 

Most local guys signal wuld join u after to ur hotel or exchange no. 

In Indo I wuldn't dare anything in hotel sauna or gym. 

On the net are lot of bad encounter in such place becoz those establishment tried clamp down. 

Dun think moneyboys hang aroun in Gym. Only if the guy above 35 to 50 would be careful, culd be security from gym. 

Read the news, if certain hotel sauna or gym get too raunchy, often the outlet place security there and tend to report immediately. If ur a foreigner u might get off with a bribe to the security (50 / 100 US). 

Most local guys signal wuld join u after to ur hotel or exchange no. 

In Indo I wuldn't dare anything in hotel sauna or gym. 

On the net are lot of bad encounter in such place becoz those establishment tried clamp down. 

money boy didnt really go to gym to look for their customers, but again ... cannot generalise it. must see the person with a bit of chat also. or u just ask him directly., are u moneyboy or not? be honest

Edited by durianking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest be careful

Will be in Central Jakarta next weekend. Staying at hotel with no gym facilities. Are there any cruisy hotel with sauna, steam & jacuzzi that accepts walk-in paying guests? 

Used to be...

Swiss-Belhotel, Le Meridien, Millennium, and Sultan.

Whether they accept walk in guests, need to check on your own.

The usual gym chains seem cruisier.

Nowadays, only few visit these hotel saunas, mostly hotel guests.

Don't do any action in those places.

On 9/14/2023 at 2:15 AM, deHybrids2.0 said:

How was it? Any recommended ones?

Millennium hotel one is cruisy esp. Sat evening & Sun morning. Many closeted staycationers. It’s for hotel guests only and everyone has to sign in a form although I’m not sure how they will check if it’s a valid room booking unlike for hotel breakfasts. The spa attendant will come in and check around frequently so don’t do anything funny lol! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Just a traveler

Was in hotel in Jakarta near Grand Indonesia about 12 years ago. Went to the hotel’s spa but they were closed for cleaning. Saw one of the staff cleaning the corridor area and he followed me into the lift when I left. Followed me up to my floor and asked if I needed a massage whenI was reaching my foot. I replied yes, but since the place was closed, I’ll try again later.

He then offered to give me a massage on the spot n I thought why not. Nothing sensual throughout the 1hr session. However, when he was about to leave, he reached out and touched me down under and that led to round 2 of unexpected fun. 🤣😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 3:15 PM, asiandude said:

Will be in Central Jakarta next weekend. Staying at hotel with no gym facilities. Are there any cruisy hotel with sauna, steam & jacuzzi that accepts walk-in paying guests? 

Millenium and kempinsky is cruisy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am visiting Jakarta soon and mind to share specific places for gay bath house, gay spa or gay massage center or outcall services in Jakarta? Thank you and very much appreciated. 

23 hours ago, imm said:

I am visiting Jakarta soon and mind to share specific places for gay bath house, gay spa or gay massage center or outcall services in Jakarta? Thank you and very much appreciated. 

Unfortunately there are none specifically for gays but plenty for str8 guys. For outcall services u can def find moneyboys on Grindr 

On 2/17/2024 at 3:56 PM, imm said:

On 2/18/2024 at 3:02 PM, asiandude said:

Unfortunately there are none specifically for gays but plenty for str8 guys. For outcall services u can def find moneyboys on Grindr 

While there is no longer any gay sauna in Jakarta, certain hotel steam sauna, jacuzzi got gay. But mostly 40y n above guys. (Read older post)

But, have plenty massage boy in the apps. 

Photo n reality maybe differ. Make sure to fix price n servis before boy go over. Check on tool size before. 

Some only part time massage boy. 

In Indo they call it pijat. 

Massage skill not always best, but if fun matter, then other thing. 

If try renegotiate price, just stay resolut. But settle all what u wan before they head over.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Jakarta, nowadays there is strict regulation for bath house. because police and some organization will monitoring their activity. some famous bath house were closed, I heard there is some cruising place but please be caution if hinting to wrong target, they won't hesitate to beat you up.

if you trying to find someone to have fun please be careful for STD, many gays are selfish about their sexual health and hygiene. 

There are actually plenty of "legit" outcall massage services in Jakarta if you google. Most of these will offer both male and female therapists and have huge disclaimers on not offering sexual services.

What happens behind a closed door in the comfort of your own hotel room is another story. Go nude and switch off the lights. The boys will usually tease and make the first move. What surprised me is how little they negotiate a price/tip - it seems like they are just as horny and just want to be fked just as badly.

Edited by farku29

• 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.