Male HQ

Jakarta ( Indonesia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest gMoh

Guest black sheep guys
On 5/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, durianking said:

Just beware of Jakarta guys on grindr. I have bad experience on this and quite scary. 

On 5/3/2019 at 6:22 AM, durianking said:

I was browsing Grindr in Jakarta. I dont mind to try 1 to 1 or 3-some fun but not with MB. My objection is u ok, i m ok, both party ok then let's try some fun. I found a guy who is bottom and he is willing to come to my hotel. So need to find a top now for 3-some. He also try to find another top. He filter some and send to me, but some of them I dont like or they are just MB. Finally I found it from my side here. Looks like innocent top and he is willing to come to my hotel. 

To cut short the story, I think the top guy is str8 because he hardly can get hard and feel a bit weird when doing 3-some. He is like uncomfortable. During Grindr chatting he said he is a student from Bandung. 

After the session end, when he dress up everything, then he ask for money because of this sex. Goodness....my friend and I are like shock and what!?! I tot this is all agreed that we are not looking for any MB? 3 of us quarrel and the other guy wanna call the hotel staff. but the top guy didnt scared and he even ask us to call the police, becaz he said we have ruin his dignity in sex. He feels like macam kena rape like that. I am like huh???

so actually how much did he ask for? He said Rp 500,0000. But the other local guy said we should not even give him any money, we are not looking for MB. After long debate, I also scared something happen in our room, finally I forked out Rp 500,000 and the guy left the room, and even threaten us he will be waiting downstair outside the hotel becaz he is not happy with this. We told him actually, if u r MB or why don't u said before or inform before? there is no conversation about it before. From his Grindr profile, he doesnt look like an MB. 

Moral of the story : you should ask beforehand, are they MB or not. Dont scared about offence them, better ask to play safe. 

Sorry, but you handled the problem the wrong way! Rule No 1: never give in and pay! (Maybe unless he pulls out a real gun or knife). But by all means stay strong and never pay such fake guys. In most cases they will give up.

I had a break between my lunch and a business dinner at JKT, maybe in March this year.  Met a guy for fun, I clarified from the start on grindr that I don't entertain moneyboys and don't pay for sex. He confirmed and came to the hotel. He was a bit in a rush, which made me feel uncomfortable but you never know if a guy just left work and is taking office time for a quicky. 

After the action, he wanted transport money, which was initially  2,000,000 Rupiah and which for sure is exorbitant. I asked him if he requires to book a return flight to Bali.

He started making a scene. He started insulting me. I speak quite well Indonesian already and mostly conversed in Bahasa Indo with him.

I told him to leave the room immediately. He started shouting. I told him that he should shout much louder.

I told him clearly that he never asked for money upfront and I told him that I don't entertain moneyboys and told him., if you want money then you need to inform before you meet and not afterwards, even if you want hilariously high transport money. I told him again, that I had informed him upfront that I m not interested to meet moneyboys and asking for such amount is sort of moneyboy.

He said he will call the police. I said yes , please call the police. I am not scared of the police. I said to him that I am waiting for the police to come. Please call.

Silence.

I asked him again to leave my room and just get off. He didn't.

As I was fed up, I called the hotel reception and asked them to get some security personnel to the room and get the guy out. I told them at start that there is a guy in the room who does not want to leave my hotel room.

Instead of taking the chance to leave my hotel room, he insisted on staying. I even told him: Saya tidak akan bayar. (I don't pay). actually I was angrier as he did not even want to ask for a reasonable transport sum or did not allow me to book a grab for him, which I offered to him. He then asked for how much I would pay and came to 500.000 Rupiah. himself

I just said no.

I m angry and I don't pay. For what?

I opened the door of the room and waited for the hotel staff. The front desk guy came with a security personnel. The most interesting was that they started discussing with him.

After a while I said to the Hotel guys: Sorry, but the guy has no right to stay in my room, please discuss downstairs.

I understood that the hotel guy said to him, that he has no agreement with me to pay any money so it is better he follows him down to the lobby. As it was Indonesia, the talk between them was very "soft" voiced...  I just waited in the room.

The two guys took him down.

Yes, it was a bit embarrassing for me too. To my luck the security guy, who took the guy down, was not on duty the next 4 nights and I did not bother about the receptionist staff.

I wanted to take a screen shot of his grindr, but you wouldn't believe he blocked me instantly after he had left the room.

Ok the takeaway:

a) Clarify kindly with the guy before going into action that he does not intend to ask for any money whatever he names it, even if you did on grindr, just do it again. If he hesitates, better send him home.

b) Homosexual acts are not criminal by law in Indonesia (with the exception of Aceh Province). The boys claiming to call police or anything have no rights as homo sex is not a crime, unless they say you raped them, but then they would need to undergo for exam and get a certificate from a doctor (which trouble they mostly would not want to do).

c) You will always encounter guys trying their luck with foreigners (in asking for money).

99.5 % of all Indonesians I have met for fun have been sweet kind and nice guys. Some would even fork out their last money to travel to you to meet you, but don't expect money from you.

Not uncommon to Malaysia, Thailand or the Philippines there are always black sheep and bad guys who behave like the one I experienced.

Stay firm, rebut them, and in the worst case: just let them been thrown out by the hotel staff. If you give in and pay the excessive amount they will go on and continue their trick with others.

Moral of the story: even if you clarify beforehand you will meet moneyboys who will ask for money.

But please don't generalize and think all Indonesian boys are the same.

Guest worst guy
On 5/3/2019 at 7:25 AM, BJason18 said:

I'm not racist, but does the boy have brown skin? the one who asked for money.

I always avoid local brown skin and prefer the chinese one (more educated), to be safe as well. I had the same experience, but not that much, the boy was from bandung university too, he just asked the money for the taxi. I gave him 200 or 300, i forgot.

This is a disgusting remark on Indonesian boys. To judge guys on their skin colour is the worst I have seen for very long at Blowing Wind.

Please don't judge any people on their skin colour. You have a lack of culture and education and can only be a Singaporean Chinese or Malaysian Chinese to say something such outrageous!

On 5/5/2019 at 7:53 PM, bwayjoe said:

lol it really is not about the skin colour here in indonesia, all you need to know if they are educated or not is to speak english to them and see how they reply if they dont speak good english then you know they are the "less" educated one but don't be racist and blame it on the skin colour 

And it doesn't boil down on education.  Many lower educated guys in Indonesia are very humble and friendly. But sure, if you want a conversation, then you can check if they speak sufficient English. Actually, most Indonesian guys are very nice and friendly.

The best is take your time to chat on apps and just try to put out your sensors on alert. Bad guys you can meet in all countries and it is not said that some bad guys could be Chinese Indonesians. There is no guarantee.

Guest Tomato
5 hours ago, Guest worst guy said:

This is a disgusting remark on Indonesian boys. To judge guys on their skin colour is the worst I have seen for very long at Blowing Wind.

Please don't judge any people on their skin colour. You have a lack of culture and education and can only be a Singaporean Chinese or Malaysian Chinese to say something such outrageous!

The rudest race is actually Singaporean Chinese. Why? Most of you are brought up by in a selfish and self-centred way with the emphasis on meeting own needs than caring for others.  Though it should not be generalised to all, but many Chinese Singaporeans are indeed as such.

5 hours ago, Guest black sheep guys said:

Sorry, but you handled the problem the wrong way! Rule No 1: never give in and pay! (Maybe unless he pulls out a real gun or knife). But by all means stay strong and never pay such fake guys. In most cases they will give up.

I had a break between my lunch and a business dinner at JKT, maybe in March this year.  Met a guy for fun, I clarified from the start on grindr that I don't entertain moneyboys and don't pay for sex. He confirmed and came to the hotel. He was a bit in a rush, which made me feel uncomfortable but you never know if a guy just left work and is taking office time for a quicky. 

After the action, he wanted transport money, which was initially  2,000,000 Rupiah and which for sure is exorbitant. I asked him if he requires to book a return flight to Bali.

He started making a scene. He started insulting me. I speak quite well Indonesian already and mostly conversed in Bahasa Indo with him.

I told him to leave the room immediately. He started shouting. I told him that he should shout much louder.

I told him clearly that he never asked for money upfront and I told him that I don't entertain moneyboys and told him., if you want money then you need to inform before you meet and not afterwards, even if you want hilariously high transport money. I told him again, that I had informed him upfront that I m not interested to meet moneyboys and asking for such amount is sort of moneyboy.

He said he will call the police. I said yes , please call the police. I am not scared of the police. I said to him that I am waiting for the police to come. Please call.

Silence.

As I was fed up, I called the hotel reception and asked them to get some security personnel to the room and get the guy out. I told them at start that there is a guy in the room who does not want to leave my hotel room.

Instead of taking the chance to leave my hotel room, he insisted on staying. I even told him: Saya tidak akan bayar. (I don't pay). actually I was angrier as he did not even want to ask for a reasonable transport sum or did not allow me to book a grab for him, which I offered to him. He then asked for how much I would pay and came to 500.000 Rupiah. himself

I just said no.

I opened the door of the room and waited for the hotel staff. The front desk guy came with a security personnel. The most interesting was that they started discussing with him.

After a while I said to the Hotel guys: Sorry, but the guy has no right to stay in my room, please discuss downstairs.

I understood that the hotel guy said to him, that he has no agreement with me to pay any money so it is better he follows him down to the lobby. As it was Indonesia, the talk between them was very "soft" voiced...  I just waited in the room.

Yes, it was a bit embarrassing for me too. To my luck the security guy, who took the guy down, was not on duty the next 4 nights and I did not bother about the receptionist staff.

I wanted to take a screen shot of his grindr, but you wouldn't believe he blocked me instantly after he had left the room.

Ok the takeaway:

a) Clarify kindly with the guy before going into action that he does not intend to ask for any money whatever he names it, even if you did on grindr, just do it again. If he hesitates, better send him home.

b) Homosexual acts are not criminal by law in Indonesia (with the exception of Aceh Province). The boys claiming to call police or anything have no rights as homo sex is not a crime, unless they say you raped them, but then they would need to undergo for exam and get a certificate from a doctor (which trouble they mostly would not want to do).

c) You will always encounter guys trying their luck with foreigners (in asking for money).

99.5 % of all Indonesians I have met for fun have been sweet kind and nice guys. Some would even fork out their last money to travel to you to meet you, but don't expect money from you.

Not uncommon to Malaysia, Thailand or the Philippines there are always black sheep and bad guys who behave like the one I experienced.

Stay firm, rebut them, and in the worst case: just let them been thrown out by the hotel staff. If you give in and pay the excessive amount they will go on and continue their trick with others.

Moral of the story: even if you clarify beforehand you will meet moneyboys who will ask for money.

It seems like these preman are everywhere and kinda ruining the whole experience. Another Indonesian advised me not to put ‘tourist’ or visiting on your profile as tourists are usually their main target.

On 5/25/2019 at 4:41 PM, Guest black sheep guys said:

Silence.

I just said no.

Ok the takeaway:

got and learn some points from your sharing here. I think I didnt ask and he has no indication that he is somebody that is not for free. I m considered  local as I speak perfect bahasa, so actually language is not my barier. There are so many good guys there, but only this time happen to me. But of course nowadays more and more ppl interested in getting easy money bu doing this. Whatever conversation, need to screen shot first, this is to protect ourselves in case they blocked and delete the whole thing in Grindr. 

Of course during dispute, the most scary thing that I imagine, you can kena kill in the room. murder. wahlau. hahaha. 

some honestly told that they are student and need transport since it is night time etc, i dont mind to share about $10-20 with them, which I think is more than enough for Gojek (motorbike). But they must be nice, polite and not like robbery.. 

The guy dare to do this kind of blackmail even he come to our place, I cannot imagine if we go to his place, he can demand for more may be. 

so ASKING is the key. Good sharing 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest main yuk

The Borobudur hotel has a big spa complex. You can easily get cruised. But more the medium aged guys above 30/35. Often travelers from other parts (Japan , Middle East) But be very discreet and go to a hotel room.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 9/23/2019 at 10:08 PM, Kev Ng said:

If u are keen for outcall, I know some really good therapists. I use them regularly. Good proper massage. Line me at kevinawng if keen to find out

Do they do extras? 

Can naked during massage? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest traveller
On 9/10/2019 at 12:25 AM, Guest Shenn said:

Pullman Thamrin, Ayana Sudirman, Pullman Central Park, Westin Kuningan are providing male therapists in their spa/wellness.

Hihi.  

Can u massage naked in their spa ? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SGinJKT
On 1/7/2020 at 9:59 PM, chunchun said:

How was the sauna/steam room?

Sadly not cruisy. But you gotta enter the jacuzzi naked or wear disposable briefs. At the sauna and steam room, either wrapped in towel or disposable briefs also. The attendants are always around. 

• 1 month later...
Guest SGJKT

been observing some shy guests at hotel sauna and esp. steam room. How does 1 wear a towel and stay in the steam room? Won’t the towel get very wet cos of the humidity? 🤔 

btw, I’m staying for 1 night at Pullman Hotel Thamrin this weekend 7-8 March. Anyone staying there too? 

Guest spoon fed
2 hours ago, jiriki said:

Any recommendation for a good gay or gay friendly club here? Anyone knows if Apollo is still open?

Boy don't bore us. Just do some google search. 

We hate spoon feeding for such simple queries. 

Just enter gay jakarta to google and you will find your answer

Guest sauna/ steamroom n Jakarta
21 hours ago, Guest SGJKT said:

been observing some shy guests at hotel sauna and esp. steam room. How does 1 wear a towel and stay in the steam room? Won’t the towel get very wet cos of the humidity? 🤔 

btw, I’m staying for 1 night at Pullman Hotel Thamrin this weekend 7-8 March. Anyone staying there too? 

Before the times of grindr, how did you connect with gays? You could walk in a fancy shopping mall and hope some eyes will look into yours and if lucky from a cute boy.  If more daring, there were some cruising spots. But be reminded most served only as a pick up or meeting point. 

Nowadays some gyms should be better pick up spots. You can easily read about the branded gyms being meeting spots for gays. It goes by looks, sometimes a guy will follow you to hint or stay close by. but refrain from fun in the gym. 

Due to the oppressing situation for gays,  in hotels most guys in steam rooms or hot Jacuzzi will be very discreet, some are more daring and hinting. But I would advise not to do anything in a hotel steam room. Often in a changing room the guy will talk to you or will pass you a paper with his hp number (but mostly leave immediately). In some instances the guy will wait at the lobby hoping you will go out of the hotel.  Indonesia is not Thailand. Don't confuse. 

To my experience those guys frequenting hotel sauna/ steam rooms are mostly the older guys above 38y. 

I personally would advise against using steam rooms for fun. It's too risky to get charged. If you are lucky you can get away with paying the hotel security if caught. But it won't be cheap. And probably you need to pay 3 - 5 of the security personnel. 

For the same price you can probably hire some  10 - 15 gay massage boys.

If you want to be stupid. Take the risk. 

20 hours ago, Guest spoon fed said:

Boy don't bore us. Just do some google search. 

We hate spoon feeding for such simple queries. 

Just enter gay jakarta to google and you will find your answer

If Google was helpful I wouldn’t bother asking here at the risk of getting such snarky replies.

Guest spoon fed
On 3/4/2020 at 4:07 PM, jiriki said:

If Google was helpful I wouldn’t bother asking here at the risk of getting such snarky replies.

Then you need to learn how to google!

scroll down to bars and clubs... all info is there.

Maybe just enter "gay jakarta travel guide".

You could have found it yourself.

I understand if someone asks whether the masseur XZ is still at ZY massage parlour, but such general information can be easily spoted on the internet. 

Little hint: the first item on the google list might not be always the most appropriate....

I wonder why I managed to find the info in less than 2 minutes....?

Guest in Jakarta
On 3/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, Guest SGJKT said:

Hi, i'm travellers in jakarta too now. Looking for NSA fun. Wanna meet?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone can highlight the actual travel requirements for Indonesia/Jakarta?

The Immigration website from the government doesn't seem to be updated and is very confusing.

Bali seems having reduced the restrictions but how about the other parts?

Maybe, someone has an idea?

On 7/27/2022 at 11:47 PM, singalion said:

Anyone can highlight the actual travel requirements for Indonesia/Jakarta?

The Immigration website from the government doesn't seem to be updated and is very confusing.

Bali seems having reduced the restrictions but how about the other parts?

Maybe, someone has an idea?

nothing much needed now. just prepare ur vaccine cert will do. that's all. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Curiousvisitor

I’ll be visiting jakarta from 26-29 Nov. Any cruisy hotel saunas to check out? 

Also the guys offering body massage on hornet app - can they be trusted? Or will there be a risk of “trouble” when inviting them to your hotel room? 

thanks in advance!

On 11/6/2022 at 9:18 AM, Guest Curiousvisitor said:

I’ll be visiting jakarta from 26-29 Nov. Any cruisy hotel saunas to check out? 

Also the guys offering body massage on hornet app - can they be trusted? Or will there be a risk of “trouble” when inviting them to your hotel room? 

thanks in advance!

millenium hotels. online apps sometimes cannot be trusted. skill is damn bad sometimes. they are lazy. they only need money, not even interested in sex 

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2022 at 4:26 PM, durianking said:

millenium hotels. online apps sometimes cannot be trusted. skill is damn bad sometimes. they are lazy. they only need money, not even interested in sex 

So how cruisy is this sauna? Men can play in public area in the sauna? Or discreet action in the toilet?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.