Male HQ

Topher

On 5/18/2022 at 4:05 PM, kinkienips said:

Into see-through bodysuit, underwear with buckled straps(stripper underwear), exhibit at park, master-slave relationship-owning a masculine muscular sub slave for my personal use-personal sex slave and exhibitionist slave for public viewing. 
😈😈😈

Anyone into this?

Really into the idea of being stripped and manhandled by a big group, with everyone running their hands all over my body. I’m really sensitive to touch and the feeling of hands rubbing all over my skin really turns me on, also knowing that people doing it are enjoying it.

Kinda scary to try it out though because I’m definitely not a bottom otherwise and don’t like anal, and being tied up I’m not sure if I’ll be able to trust people to not go there haha. Also, would be a lot sexier for me if I was in better shape!

Thinking of buying these leg sleeves and wear them for night jog with just a tank top and nothing else...:P. Pretending I have long tights on....Makes my heart race just thinking about it. Yes, I have a fetish for sexy attires.

Screenshot_20220705-133458.jpg

Edited by kinky kyle

1. strength play 👊... be dominated by a bigger taller muscular guy 

2. measuring 📏... i love to measure biceps, chest, cock and compare with mine (smaller usually)

3. muscle worship 💪... lick, admire, kiss, say they are so big n so much more powerful.. let them flex n compare with my body.. let them feel they are dominant, powerful n sexy..

4. verbal insults 💥 .. i like when bigger guys say i am so small, so weak... 

Edited by chiPJ

Have a closet fetish of dirty work boots. Just imagining their stinky sweaty shoes and socks after a whole day of working in the hot weather makes me so aroused.

My fantasy would be to have them dominate me by forcing me to lick their dirty soles and sniff the smell out of their shoes 🤪

Chi/25/173/90 anyone would like to realise my fantasy can contact me at telegram @VisitorKyle

On 7/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, chiPJ said:

seems like armpit is a big fetish. do you guys who are into armpit like the ones with BO smell (u know the musky onionny smell) - a bit of that is ok or a lot is nice? curious...

Manly and musky, not ripe and oniony or strong. Met a guy who has this strong armpit odour just a turn off.

Also met a guy who has a mix of musty armpit BO, cigarette and cologne, just sexy as hell.

Edited by quickflightout

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2022 at 3:50 PM, chiPJ said:

seems like armpit is a big fetish. do you guys who are into armpit like the ones with BO smell (u know the musky onionny smell) - a bit of that is ok or a lot is nice? curious...

Yes, hairy armpit but no BO.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, chiPJ said:

do you usually encounter guys without BO? some chinese got BO some don't.. really lucky those that don't have it...

Depends.  If you met one just after his gym workout, the dry sweat that stick to his hairy pits will have BO.

Don't read and response to guests' post

I love to put my sweaty jockstrap thong or g-string at btm mouth near to his nostril to let him scent the truly natural manly scent. When they start to moan quiver i stuff it in their mouth till they gassping for air while that i make them take a hard long sniff on poppers so that i can give them nice grinding raming fuck till the they can hear the slapping sound. This when happened when you looked at them their eyes flip turn white. I make sure they have nice wet sloppy gaping hole.

On 9/25/2022 at 5:43 PM, Excitado said:

Slim fit soldiers' uniforms/running gear soaked in sweat after strenuous marching drill or 10km at least training run

yeah! This is so hot. PT kit drenched in sweat dripping down to the socks and running shoes. Really sexy!!!

On 9/26/2022 at 9:32 AM, shawn-toh said:

yeah! This is so hot. PT kit drenched in sweat dripping down to the socks and running shoes. Really sexy!!!

Yeah, yum, like to see men sweating literally from head to toe and everywhere in between, doing punishing stuff like the marathon or 50km race walk. Wow such endurance... 

Edited by Excitado

I hv strange fetish,  like to smell the young slim guy's body fr the hair all the way down to his feet.

like also to smell his sweaty feet after wearing socks & shoes whole day,  at time like to swallow 

his juice & be pee on me.   looking for average dick to worship, thick cock too painful.   

hopefully looking for chn, mly guys or mix chn/mly.   

On 9/30/2022 at 11:35 AM, th5152 said:

I like circumcised dick, look great and turn me on

Me too. I ask the doctor, have you carried out the plastic surgery for me? No! I simply amazed even to the extend that I could not believe that's mine.