Male HQ

Topher

• 2 weeks later...
Guest skinnycurious
On 6/15/2023 at 7:01 AM, CharlesMKz said:

Mine is light bdsm fetish. Love it when someone spank my butt and continuous non stop mast my cock and balls till it dried out and swollen pain.

Same as this! 

• 2 weeks later...

my most recent interest is to collect strangers' sperm (especially from used condoms) and inhale that intoxicating scent before drinking it.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...

My fetish was dominate by a hungry btm and punish me for having ragging hard on and make me wear his sweaty g-string, thong or jockstrap and one over my head makes me sniff his raunchy scent. While i sniff it he grab my ball and give nice deepthroat once he done he just ride merciless like a cow bitch ridding her cowboys.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a committed, daring muscle slave to report as my personal sex slave.

You submit your body for my own pleasures such as nipples play, groping and spanking.

You want it to bad that you always keep your body in tiptop shape to serve the purpose of being a toy boy. 
You wear absolute nothing/on collars and leashes/sexy lingeries that I put on you without hesitation.

You will expose your body to me whenever I want to see it such as being tasked to strip and wear absolute nothing and send a photo for reporting. 
You know you want it as this is your true calling…

• 2 weeks later...
Guest poxster
10 hours ago, Xos said:

Had received requests to swap underwear prior (to which some I have acceded to) it was low-key a turn on to be honest.

like exchange on the spot and wear? that's hot for sure. exchange with me...

• 2 weeks later...