Male HQ

Topher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 5:42 PM, Shirtless boy said:

I've a weird fetish. Last time my mother always like to pinch my nipples whenever i'm mischievous and it goes on until my puberty. Now i'm married and whenever i pissed my wife off, she will also pinch my nipples. It can be painful at times tho.

Have u try someone suck your nipple and a little bit bite? 

• 2 weeks later...

Had sex with a couple and know them as friends.
Got the opportunity to top the top guy during one of our threesome where he decided to flex.

Both the top and bottom told me they have fetish seeing their bf getting topped by another guy.

Having sex with a couple became my fetish since then whether if there is any anal.

Had experiences where couples are at home and I had sex with one of them while the other watch, or do his things in another room. Watched couple have gay sex too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 12:41 PM, East Hunter said:

Outdoors sex under some bridge or behind some bushes while there are people walking and cycling ard. Not for the faint hearted . Lol

Pm me. Let's do. Likes to have sex while watching the world goes by. I have some places in mind. 

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder if anyone likes the softener smell on clothes. I like it when the guy’s clothing is quite well washed and looks like the soft comfortable kind. Also feels good when you smell it while hugging the guy and feel his body warmth.

One guy I met had such a good softener smell that when he took off his tee (the action of it is so hot) he pressed his tee on my face. 

19 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

I wonder if anyone likes the softener smell on clothes. I like it when the guy’s clothing is quite well washed and looks like the soft comfortable kind. Also feels good when you smell it while hugging the guy and feel his body warmth.

One guy I met had such a good softener smell that when he took off his tee (the action of it is so hot) he pressed his tee on my face. 

Yes I do

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

I have a rejection fetish. When people shove me at the sauna, refuse to react when I blow them, call me ugly or disgusting, it turns me on more. At the end of the night, I fantasies all the rejections and jerk off in the room.

Interesting. I know of guys with rejection fetish too. Not at the sauna but they will want to be rejected and humiliated in a private session. They will try their best to please and beg to give service. Those were fun times.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best friday nights ever. 

A session of erotic touches, whispering, holding down, licking, sucking, spanking... 

That ended with an honestly mind-blowing triple facial for me. 💦

And a single high pressured facial to the fore head, cheek, neck and temple for him. 💧

Yes. My fetish...facials. :smokin:

My fetish is sweaty athletes. Disappointed they've decided to move the Olympic marathon and 50 km race walk from Tokyo to Sapporo because of the heat. Would love to watch lots of slim fit men sweating their balls off as they slog through the races in the heat and humidity. The more punishing the better!