Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

On 11/12/2021 at 8:52 PM, LostInKchCity said:

B101 share the same masseurs rite? So when they are booked, I think Cozzyland will sure say they’re not available too. :)

Ya la ho. Forgot about that 😅 maybe out of options as these are the well known massage centers with good massage. 

Went to Cozzyland on yesterday, around 2pm. Booking thru whatsapp and request thailand guy but he only available at 5pm.

Only Indonesian guy available at 2pm and i just proceed. I didn’t ask who is the messuer but if he is Indonesian, must be good massage skills.

Overall, he is really good massge skills. He can ‘crack’ my tulang belakang and his massage on point! He put aromatic mintak angin on my shoulder and i really feel so good. I was so satisfied with his massage.

I checked on Borneo101 fb and find for his photo and yeah i got it. His name is Tegu. I recommended you guy to try if you looking for excellent massage skills. 

On 11/15/2021 at 12:46 AM, Evanchii said:

Went to Cozzyland on yesterday, around 2pm. Booking thru whatsapp and request thailand guy but he only available at 5pm.

Only Indonesian guy available at 2pm and i just proceed. I didn’t ask who is the messuer but if he is Indonesian, must be good massage skills.

Overall, he is really good massge skills. He can ‘crack’ my tulang belakang and his massage on point! He put aromatic mintak angin on my shoulder and i really feel so good. I was so satisfied with his massage.

I checked on Borneo101 fb and find for his photo and yeah i got it. His name is Tegu. I recommended you guy to try if you looking for excellent massage skills. 

Oooo nice. Might want to try him. Did you go fully naked or not? 

• 2 weeks later...

When to BR last week. My appointment was supposed to be with that lucky number, but after 15 mins of waiting, the lady at the counter nervously said he can’t be reached and ask whether I wanted to change to someone else who is avail at that time, and apologise. Since I was actually “trying”, I opt for another one and lets just say, I left the premise feeling happy. LOL

On 11/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, Muscle guy said:

Footsiiq got busted by imigration officers yesterday and some of masseurs got caught and detained. Their handphone got taken away and cant pay visit to them. Hoepfully the masseurs wont be mistreated in imigression there

Pity them. Hope everything is fine

Guest Goliath98
On 11/24/2021 at 7:32 PM, LostInKchCity said:

When to BR last week. My appointment was supposed to be with that lucky number, but after 15 mins of waiting, the lady at the counter nervously said he can’t be reached and ask whether I wanted to change to someone else who is avail at that time, and apologise. Since I was actually “trying”, I opt for another one and lets just say, I left the premise feeling happy. LOL

Please share number. Thanks

Pm massuer number…thank u !

Pm his number.

BR is 101 or petanak

On 12/7/2021 at 11:56 PM, CuriousKinks said:

Hi there. First timer wanting to try the massage parlours here in Kuching. Would appreciate some recommendations on places and masseurs with the duration and price. Having lower back pain that needs some cracking or deep massage. Would prefer a proper massage but am open to the ones with HE too. 

Can pm me. Number n name?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Evanchii said:

Went to BP for mssge. They give me msseur no 17 and he mssg skill is not good. My back pain bcome worst. He tried to give me HE but i don’t want haha. 

saw BP masseur on Grindr. Asked what number he is. he said 17. good thing i saw this here.

Guest Curious
On 1/5/2022 at 2:01 PM, Guest Ranan said:

Went BP and got 16, he asked me urut semua? I said ya then he pointed my d and asked sini juga? I politely rejected him cos not my type haha  

Haha why? Is he chubby?

On 1/3/2022 at 1:45 PM, Evanchii said:

Went to BP for mssge. They give me msseur no 17 and he mssg skill is not good. My back pain bcome worst. He tried to give me HE but i don’t want haha. 

Tried him b4 too. Massage is lousy. Right fr d beginning, it was obvious he was interested in providing sex service for extra tip only. 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.