Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

Had a 90 mins full body massage at 101 BR yesterday. Massage was great, no hanky panky & surprisingly managed to booked last minute. We did the booking when we reached there, just trying our luck since we have some free time. I guessed not many ppl go for massage this 2 3 days due to the rain etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever visit newly open Barron’s Space? Their ads keep popping on my fb newsfeed lol.

I ask them for some informations, here it is:

Hi, thank you for your interest in Barron's Private Space. 
We offer the following: 
-High-Speed WiFi 
-Exclusive Work Spaces 
-Inclusive Meeting Space 
-Fitness, Jacuzzi, Sauna 
-Receptionist Service 
-Free flow refreshments (Coffee, Coconut, Cake, etc) 

Operating Hours: 10:00AM-9:00PM (Tuesday-Saturday)
2:00PM-9:00PM (Sunday)
Full Day Rate: RM110/pax 
4:00PM - 9:00PM Rate: RM65/pax

For further details feel free to walk-in for a discussion.

UPDATE:

Sauna - not ready yet.

Gym / Jacuzzi - available 4pm onwards.

I will try 4pm - 9pm rate this Sat!

Edited by Evanchii

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Story to share for you all.. 

Today I feel on a whim so google indulgence at jalan song called them and it's a chinese man voice who talk to me i guess it's the boss there around 4pm to book a slot for 7pm with body massage and i request male masseur with 1 hour for try.. 

So around 630pm I take a bath before going, I arrive around 7pm according to google maps that show near top 10 but i can't find and i called the contact provided at google the chinese male told me it's above song corner so I get into my car and drive over there. 

From downstair i saw the signboard of indulgence and i went up to 1st floor. I'm look forward what is going to happen hope i got my luck as it's my first time, when i walk in the counter guy scan my temperature and i check in as well. After doing these the receptionist bring me to the end for me to use toilet and he's waiting for me outside, after i done i went out from toilet he bring me to the end room which beside the toilet. 

I feel it's quite privacy as there's a towel hanging at the door there to cover up preventing someone look into, and he went out and let me remove my clothing and I remove my pants and underwear as well 😜 After removing everything i try to make the light dimmer but unfortunately cannot! Hahaha, so I'm naked and lie on the massage bed waiting for the male masseur to come in. 

I'm a bit nervous as it's my first time after reading so much from this forum, after a few minutes the male masseur come in and he use a towel to cover my back and ass, he start to massage my body. I was waiting for him to poor oil as it is uncomfortable as the towel is rough lol. After 10 minutes something he remove towel from my upper body until my ass there, pour massage oil and started to rub my body. I think about few minutes later he rub somewhere near my ass and i started to remove the towel using my leg 😂  After that he start to rub my thigh and get my leg near my ass i think he want to look at my dick as he hold my leg up about few second for both side. 

He massage my leg and thigh very carefully maybe he think i straight, and then I keep try to move my hand near his leg but he keep moving from right to and back to right and my hand manage to touch his leg and his dick are hard i can feel. 

I'm trying to remove his belt but cannot he just continue to rub my thigh and then he stop, i turn my face up and see he's removing his pants and shirt, turn my body and he use his dick to rub on my body and my dick rub on his stomach. At first i was hard for 50% so it's consider small but after he rub and he see my dick it's bigger than just now i can see his face feel surprise and he say wow so big. And then he hold my body up and he bring me standing up, he lie on another bed with his two leg up and want me fuck him but i reject as i did not bring condom and also don't want to to fuck as he's not my type.. I bring him back to the bed that i lie just now and he lick my nipple and his hand are helping out, then i push his head down to suck my dick but he shake his head so it a bit spoil my mood.. Then i just let him continue lick my nipples and hj for me and after that i cum a lot at my body, he helped me to clean up with a towel coz my sperm are flowing to the side of my body. 

So i look at the time it's still got about 20 minute before my session end, then he start to massage my thigh and dick and he smile as after cum my dick back to soft. 

During he massage for me he ask me how is it i answer him good, and he ask me is it ok to use hot water to wipe my body and remind me not to bath after home. He told me only got one male masseur at indulgence while i asking him i guess he want me to look for him again next time and gave me his contact and whatapps him to ask me come again tomorrow i told him cannot ask me little brother are tired. 

Guys, share me if you got any good masseur for me to tackle 😂

Here's the information of his

Role: Top (But he's flexi la open his leg) 

Name: Tommy

Number: 3

Price: RM50 per hour

Guest Visitor
On 3/15/2022 at 10:29 PM, Khairu said:

Today I feel on a whim so google indulgence at jalan song called them and it's a chinese man voice who talk to me i guess it's the boss there around 4pm to book a slot for 7pm with body massage and i request male masseur with 1 hour for try.. 

So around 630pm I take a bath before going, I arrive around 7pm according to google maps that show near top 10 but i can't find and i called the contact provided at google the chinese male told me it's above song corner so I get into my car and drive over there. 

From downstair i saw the signboard of indulgence and i went up to 1st floor. I'm look forward what is going to happen hope i got my luck as it's my first time, when i walk in the counter guy scan my temperature and i check in as well. After doing these the receptionist bring me to the end for me to use toilet and he's waiting for me outside, after i done i went out from toilet he bring me to the end room which beside the toilet. 

I feel it's quite privacy as there's a towel hanging at the door there to cover up preventing someone look into, and he went out and let me remove my clothing and I remove my pants and underwear as well 😜 After removing everything i try to make the light dimmer but unfortunately cannot! Hahaha, so I'm naked and lie on the massage bed waiting for the male masseur to come in. 

I'm a bit nervous as it's my first time after reading so much from this forum, after a few minutes the male masseur come in and he use a towel to cover my back and ass, he start to massage my body. I was waiting for him to poor oil as it is uncomfortable as the towel is rough lol. After 10 minutes something he remove towel from my upper body until my ass there, pour massage oil and started to rub my body. I think about few minutes later he rub somewhere near my ass and i started to remove the towel using my leg 😂  After that he start to rub my thigh and get my leg near my ass i think he want to look at my dick as he hold my leg up about few second for both side. 

He massage my leg and thigh very carefully maybe he think i straight, and then I keep try to move my hand near his leg but he keep moving from right to and back to right and my hand manage to touch his leg and his dick are hard i can feel. 

I'm trying to remove his belt but cannot he just continue to rub my thigh and then he stop, i turn my face up and see he's removing his pants and shirt, turn my body and he use his dick to rub on my body and my dick rub on his stomach. At first i was hard for 50% so it's consider small but after he rub and he see my dick it's bigger than just now i can see his face feel surprise and he say wow so big. And then he hold my body up and he bring me standing up, he lie on another bed with his two leg up and want me fuck him but i reject as i did not bring condom and also don't want to to fuck as he's not my type.. I bring him back to the bed that i lie just now and he lick my nipple and his hand are helping out, then i push his head down to suck my dick but he shake his head so it a bit spoil my mood.. Then i just let him continue lick my nipples and hj for me and after that i cum a lot at my body, he helped me to clean up with a towel coz my sperm are flowing to the side of my body. 

So i look at the time it's still got about 20 minute before my session end, then he start to massage my thigh and dick and he smile as after cum my dick back to soft. 

During he massage for me he ask me how is it i answer him good, and he ask me is it ok to use hot water to wipe my body and remind me not to bath after home. He told me only got one male masseur at indulgence while i asking him i guess he want me to look for him again next time and gave me his contact and whatapps him to ask me come again tomorrow i told him cannot ask me little brother are tired. 

Tommy handsome?

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 9:00 AM, Evanchii said:

Anyone ever visit newly open Barron’s Space? Their ads keep popping on my fb newsfeed lol.

I ask them for some informations, here it is:

Hi, thank you for your interest in Barron's Private Space. 
We offer the following: 
-High-Speed WiFi 
-Exclusive Work Spaces 
-Inclusive Meeting Space 
-Fitness, Jacuzzi, Sauna 
-Receptionist Service 
-Free flow refreshments (Coffee, Coconut, Cake, etc) 

Operating Hours: 10:00AM-9:00PM (Tuesday-Saturday)
2:00PM-9:00PM (Sunday)
Full Day Rate: RM110/pax 
4:00PM - 9:00PM Rate: RM65/pax

For further details feel free to walk-in for a discussion.

UPDATE:

Sauna - not ready yet.

Gym / Jacuzzi - available 4pm onwards.

I will try 4pm - 9pm rate this Sat!

Hows that place ? Is it worth to visit?

Guest Guest also from Kl
On 4/19/2022 at 2:41 PM, Guest Coming from KL said:

Hi there peeps! Will be making a trip to Kuching this weekend. Any massage places near Waterfront Hotel to recommend? ;)

yeah appreciate if anyone can recommend for any massage centre or masseur available for outcall at the waterfront hotel area 

On 4/24/2022 at 5:31 PM, Guest Guest also from Kl said:

yeah appreciate if anyone can recommend for any massage centre or masseur available for outcall at the waterfront hotel area 

Hi there, since nobody respond to u, let me give some suggestion, im not sure about outcall service n massage centre near waterfront area, but i would suggest u to try Borneo 101 @ Premier 101, Cozzyland @ Gala City Footsiie @Saradise or Attiya @ Milan Square... These places are not within city centre but can always get grab service to go there... Regent Reflexology is nearer to waterfront but im not sure whether they have male masseur or not... I wont suggest Borneo Reflexology Petanak which is quite near to waterfront too, as someone in this forum mentioned about their cleanliness issue before.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Travel

Went to Indulgence for massage with the only man masseur. He has good massage technique and very sensual. He wanted to give me HE but I am not into it but he was so aroused that he eventually wank and cum. 

Guest Hiiii
On 3/15/2022 at 10:29 PM, Khairu said:

How is he looks like ? Is he Chinese ? Is his massage skill good ? 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.