Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

Tomorrow massage ctr closing again. Sighh. So let me share a story about last week massage. Went to Tianjing in Chonglin Park. Asked for the guy who used to work in Royal Tabuan. Philipino guy whom i tried few times before but never got any HE. Soft spoken but rarely chat with him before, except for that day. Maybe he was new at that place and start to be extra friendly. Turns out he is not gay haha. He is kinda cute.. married with 2 kids , both wife and kids are back in Philipines. and have a girlfriend here in kch too. Naughty boy..he did mentioned he wanted to dumb the girl but the sex was so good, so he still stuck with her until he find a new girl. Massage was probably 6/10. Too soft for my taste. But the butt massage was very good... long story short, Gives me HE. Which really felt intense knowing a straight guy giving you HE.  But since i just cum few hours before so it took longer for me to cum again. And i asked if i can touch him. And he is so open about it. He let me slide my hand all the way to his balls. But he scared to unzip his pants cos scared somebody might be peeking through the door slit. The place fee is quite expensive tho.. i paid 84 for 1.5hr session. I tip him another 30.. 

15 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Tomorrow massage ctr closing again. Sighh. So let me share a story about last week massage. Went to Tianjing in Chonglin Park. Asked for the guy who used to work in Royal Tabuan. Philipino guy whom i tried few times before but never got any HE. Soft spoken but rarely chat with him before, except for that day. Maybe he was new at that place and start to be extra friendly. Turns out he is not gay haha. He is kinda cute.. married with 2 kids , both wife and kids are back in Philipines. and have a girlfriend here in kch too. Naughty boy..he did mentioned he wanted to dumb the girl but the sex was so good, so he still stuck with her until he find a new girl. Massage was probably 6/10. Too soft for my taste. But the butt massage was very good... long story short, Gives me HE. Which really felt intense knowing a straight guy giving you HE.  But since i just cum few hours before so it took longer for me to cum again. And i asked if i can touch him. And he is so open about it. He let me slide my hand all the way to his balls. But he scared to unzip his pants cos scared somebody might be peeking through the door slit. The place fee is quite expensive tho.. i paid 84 for 1.5hr session. I tip him another 30.. 

The fair good looking one?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest EroMassage

I tried number 57 and 59 from Borneo 101.

I asked 57 if he needs me to take off underwear. He said yes. Naturally i got hard sometimes during the massage. However he did not give me any HE. He also is careful with his hands not to simply touch. After the massage  i ask if he could massage my dick he said no.

I asked 59 the same question. He said no. So i didnt take off underwear. Got hard sometimes and he saw it. Again he was cautious and didnt do anything extra.

Anybody know the name of this two guys? Im also looking for saridi as some of you said he was good.

I also tried the Indulgence pinoy. Not sure of his number. He gave an ok massage and then proceed to massage my dick for free.

Guest EroMassage

Today i tried out Borneo Balinese. Number 77. Indonesian guy about 44 years old.

Theres more privacy so i juat stripped naked.

However he was very careful with his hands so end up with no happy ending. He said he stayed at singkawang  and have 3 kids. So i also respect him and didnt ask for any special treatment.

3 minutes ago, Guest EroMassage said:

Today i tried out Borneo Balinese. Number 77. Indonesian guy about 44 years old.

However he was very careful with his hands so end up with no happy ending. He said he stayed at singkawang  and have 3 kids. So i also respect him and didnt ask for any special treatment.

Who name number 77? Let me know. 

17 hours ago, Guest EroMassage said:

Ooo how was his massage?

Guest EroMassage

Borneo Balinese. Number 77 name is Rahim. His massage is ok. No hanky panky.

So far the best massage goes to Borneo 101 No. 57, but no hanky panky.

Would like to know the name of Borneo 101, No 57 and 59.

At least now i go, i will evade these 3... hahaha! Since ultimate purpose is looking for fun

2 minutes ago, Guest EroMassage said:

Borneo Balinese. Number 77 name is Rahim. His massage is ok. No hanky panky.

So far the best massage goes to Borneo 101 No. 57, but no hanky panky.

Would like to know the name of Borneo 101, No 57 and 59.

At least now i go, i will evade these 3... hahaha! Since ultimate purpose is looking for fun

You can try saridi borneo 101. Then tell us your review

Guest EroMassage

We need to compile the list.. hope u guys will help.

Borneo 101

No. 40 = Riko, HE?

No. 57 = good with massage, no HE

No. 59 = good with massage, no HE

Borneo Balinese 101

No. 77 = Rahim, married with 3 kids, from Singkawang, got tummy, dont touch him.

Indulgence

Unknown pinoy = short and kinda chub, HE

Castle Wellness

Unknown pinoy = tall and well built, HE. But he asked me to go to his house at Tabuan Tranquility.

1 minute ago, Guest EroMassage said:

Borneo 101

No. 40 = Riko, HE?

Borneo Balinese 101

No. 77 = Rahim, married with 3 kids, from Singkawang, got tummy, dont touch him.

Indulgence

Castle Wellness

Unknown pinoy = tall and well built, HE. But he asked me to go to his house at Tabuan Tranquility.

Wow you have castle wellness contact number? Wanted to try him. And also rahim from borneo balinese you mentioned do not touch him? Means he doesn’t want to be touched?

Guest EroMassage
2 hours ago, kiran said:

Wow you have castle wellness contact number? Wanted to try him. And also rahim from borneo balinese you mentioned do not touch him? Means he doesn’t want to be touched?

Castle wellness is a pinoy. Pretty big tool. 0128373467. He charges rm40 per hour. I would suggest you nego with him to include dick massage for that amount. It will be done at his room in a shophouse at tabuan tranquility. Remember must nego for dick massage!

Rahim from borneo balinese is straight. Seems like a good guy just struggling to live. So i also dont want to give him these type of request.

Just now, Guest EroMassage said:

Castle wellness is a pinoy. Pretty big tool. 0128373467. He charges rm40 per hour. I would suggest you nego with him to include dick massage for that amount. It will be done at his room in a shophouse at tabuan tranquility. Remember must nego for dick massage!

Rahim from borneo balinese is straight. Seems like a good guy just struggling to live. So i also dont want to give him these type of request.

i see. thank you for the number. rahim seems like a good choice. but that pinoy is he buffy or manly? good with erotic massage? nipple massage? I had tried one masseur who is a pinoy cannot remember the massage center name nearby emart stutong. he was good at what i mentioned. 

7 hours ago, Guest EroMassage said:

Borneo 101

No. 40 = Riko, HE?

Borneo Balinese 101

Indulgence

Castle Wellness

so the Castle Wellness didn’t provide HE at thr massage centre???

Guest Sensual massage

Hi guys, I'm looking for a decent looking good body masseur (athletic) who will at least massage me topless and allow me to touch. Best if got HE.. saw a few comments about Borneo 101.. which one provides sensual massage ya? 🐨

Anyway guys, went to Cozzyland just now and had Rohit no 43 to do foot massage. He is humble nice friendly guy. Good looking with lean muscular body and most importantly good to see bubble butt. Good and firm massage and i rate him 8/10. 10/10 still wahyu. Overall good. Just wonder if anyone try him before and have any fun experiences?

Edited by SCPP

Guest Everyone says
On 1/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, Kchwei said:

Just went to Cozzyland for massage today. So happy that Wahyu is back. He said the business nowadays is not as popular as before. Perhaps u guys should cheer him up by booking him for the massage. 😉

Did u get HE from he?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Actually, you guys can call the masseur directly, those masseurs are very poor now, so they will do anything to earn money include HE and FJ.

During the first week of CMCO, I book a massage session by calling the masseur directly. I didn't expect anything extra from him at first as he always gave good but non HE massage.  I went to his place as his boss allowed him to do private massage at the massage center during CMCO, but the massage place is very hot in the afternoon as they only turn on their air-con whenever there is a customer, so I asked him not to cover me with any towel, but after 5 min of the massage his sweet start to drop on my and I heard him took off his shirt. He also gave nice buttock massage during the normal day but that day somehow I feel like he is more focused on butt massage, I didn't realize anything unusual at first until we suddenly talk about "urut bantin" and "body to body massage". both of us stay quiet for a while and suddenly I ask him if he can give me body to body massage. He said he never do any B2B massage before but if I can extend to 2 hours he can try. for sure I say ok, he was a bit nervous when he took off his pants and keep asking me not to tell anyone, in the end out I enjoy both b2b massage and urut bantin until I cum. after that I went to find him every week to enjoy this special service.

Guest Guest

Yahh anyone have any masseur contact no? I prefer older uncle type masseur over 50 if there's any. Guest Uncle, do you provide massage service? Hehehe I'd be very happy if anyone can share any uncle masseur contact no. Tq

After the above experience, I decided to try another masseur from another center. That masseur is a very nice looking masseur who never gave me HE before but always accidentally touched my dick during the massage and sometimes leave my dick area uncovered.

I texted him on a working day morning, but he told me he doesn't have a place but he can come to my house if I want. I said ok and ask him if he provides urut bantin, He read but did not reply instantly until 1 or 2 hours later and he said ok but ask me to give him extra tips. I said ok and I booked him for 2 hours and I pay for Grab to bring him over to my place in the evening. When he arrived, I went to greet him without wearing anything and I purposely put a box of condom on the table, I believe he saw it when he entered my house. We have a lite chat and give him some drinks and asked him if he needs to take bath before we start, he said no need, but eventually, I manage to convince him to take a bath before we start.

I borrowed him a short towel and as he went to take bath I dim my light and light some candles up. when he came out from the bathroom he only covered himself with the short towel I gave him and that was my first time seeing him almost naked and didn't expect his body is so firm and can see his v cut abs leading towards his dick area, and I can see his dick banging around the towel when he walks so damn sexy and suddenly my dick stood up in front of him. I quickly lie down and let him start the massage.

During the massage, he did not remove the towel and he did not wear anything under the towel either so when he sits on my butt and I feel his balls and dick touching me. after that, he split his leg across my head and massage my lower back butt area, when he moves I can feel that his dick ball is touching my head, during the butt massage he pushes his hand down from my lower back to my butt and his finger directly go into my butt crack and press my ass hole for a few second and continue a few times. after that, he put my palm under his dick and massage my side body. I slowly move my hand around his thigh and touch his dick and balls. after I do that he started to remove his towel and massage my ass. hi put some oil on my butt crack and started to massage my ass with his finger.  one finger, two fingers and he moved to my back of my butt and slightly raise my butt and massage the surrounding of my ass hole with his dick, out of sudden he pushed his dick into my ass and I was like "Ah .. Ah.. very satisfying and then he moves his dick out a bit and pushes in again I ask him to wear a condom but he said because of oil the condom is going to break, and ask me if I want him to stop, I didn't think and ask him to continue. He continues to push his dick in slowly but deeper every time and sometimes he stops and leaves his dick in my ass and massage other parts of my back. he continues to do that for a while and after that, put his dick out and continue to massage my leg, after that he asked me to turn around.

Again he split his leg across my head and this time his dick and balls are moving on my face, so I open my mouth and eat his balls and lick his dick and ass. he also sucks my dick for a while and put oil on my dick and massage my dick. until I almost cum and he stops and massages my leg again. After done massage my leg, he put some more oil on my dick and sit his ass on my dick help me massage my dick until I cum into his ass. after that I ask him to stay overnight and that night I fuck him another 2 more times and let him fuck 1 time.

Guest Guest

Wow! What a story! I would love to have the same experience with an older daddy or grandpa type masseur. That would be super lovely. How I wish that will come true one day. Hmm

On 3/12/2021 at 1:40 AM, Darrellkch said:

After the above experience, I decided to try another masseur from another center. That masseur is a very nice looking masseur who never gave me HE before but always accidentally touched my dick during the massage and sometimes leave my dick area uncovered.

I texted him on a working day morning, but he told me he doesn't have a place but he can come to my house if I want. I said ok and ask him if he provides urut bantin, He read but did not reply instantly until 1 or 2 hours later and he said ok but ask me to give him extra tips. I said ok and I booked him for 2 hours and I pay for Grab to bring him over to my place in the evening. When he arrived, I went to greet him without wearing anything and I purposely put a box of condom on the table, I believe he saw it when he entered my house. We have a lite chat and give him some drinks and asked him if he needs to take bath before we start, he said no need, but eventually, I manage to convince him to take a bath before we start.

I borrowed him a short towel and as he went to take bath I dim my light and light some candles up. when he came out from the bathroom he only covered himself with the short towel I gave him and that was my first time seeing him almost naked and didn't expect his body is so firm and can see his v cut abs leading towards his dick area, and I can see his dick banging around the towel when he walks so damn sexy and suddenly my dick stood up in front of him. I quickly lie down and let him start the massage.

During the massage, he did not remove the towel and he did not wear anything under the towel either so when he sits on my butt and I feel his balls and dick touching me. after that, he split his leg across my head and massage my lower back butt area, when he moves I can feel that his dick ball is touching my head, during the butt massage he pushes his hand down from my lower back to my butt and his finger directly go into my butt crack and press my ass hole for a few second and continue a few times. after that, he put my palm under his dick and massage my side body. I slowly move my hand around his thigh and touch his dick and balls. after I do that he started to remove his towel and massage my ass. hi put some oil on my butt crack and started to massage my ass with his finger.  one finger, two fingers and he moved to my back of my butt and slightly raise my butt and massage the surrounding of my ass hole with his dick, out of sudden he pushed his dick into my ass and I was like "Ah .. Ah.. very satisfying and then he moves his dick out a bit and pushes in again I ask him to wear a condom but he said because of oil the condom is going to break, and ask me if I want him to stop, I didn't think and ask him to continue. He continues to push his dick in slowly but deeper every time and sometimes he stops and leaves his dick in my ass and massage other parts of my back. he continues to do that for a while and after that, put his dick out and continue to massage my leg, after that he asked me to turn around.

Again he split his leg across my head and this time his dick and balls are moving on my face, so I open my mouth and eat his balls and lick his dick and ass. he also sucks my dick for a while and put oil on my dick and massage my dick. until I almost cum and he stops and massages my leg again. After done massage my leg, he put some more oil on my dick and sit his ass on my dick help me massage my dick until I cum into his ass. after that I ask him to stay overnight and that night I fuck him another 2 more times and let him fuck 1 time.

Can pm me his number? Hehe

Guest pm contact number

Can tell who are them both?

Can tell who are them both?

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.