Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

Guest Guest curious
On 8/8/2019 at 3:57 PM, Zaq000 said:

I’ve been trying to set an appointment at Borneo Petanak via whatsapp. But when i ask for male therapist, they go silent until now... should i just walk-in? 

You can just call them directly and ask for 'laki indon'. Have not been there for a while, since someone here reported getting skin infection after visiting borneo petanak. I had tried 7, 8, 18 and 90 plus a few others. The overall service is not good enough for me to risk getting skin infection. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest curious said:

You can just call them directly and ask for 'laki indon'. Have not been there for a while, since someone here reported getting skin infection after visiting borneo petanak. I had tried 7, 8, 18 and 90 plus a few others. The overall service is not good enough for me to risk getting skin infection. 

Err That sounds scary... Any other centre i can go then? So far from the forum only mentioned this one and the one at 101

Edited by Zaq000

Guest Guest curious
On 8/9/2019 at 10:56 PM, Zaq000 said:

Err That sounds scary... Any other centre i can go then? So far from the forum only mentioned this one and the one at 101

I revisited borneo 101 recently. Their guys still give generally d best massage. The bed cover material is refreshed. The sheer curtains made almost opaque. I got a pretty good massage from no. 43. Anybody else has good candidate for me to try out in the future? 

45 minutes ago, Guest Guest curious said:

I revisited borneo 101 recently. Their guys still give generally d best massage. The bed cover material is refreshed. The sheer curtains made almost opaque. I got a pretty good massage from no. 43. Anybody else has good candidate for me to try out in the future? 

Got any extra service by 43 ?

12 hours ago, whereswaldo said:

Tried Royal Odyssey this afternoon.

Damage rm38 not happy ending.

Philippines massage average only

Where is the place?

How about the facility? Is it nice and clean?

Guest Guest curious
13 hours ago, whereswaldo said:

Tried Royal Odyssey this afternoon.

Damage rm38 not happy ending.

Philippines massage average only

Which guy/no. did u booked? 

Guest Guest curious
On 8/13/2019 at 10:29 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Got any extra service by 43 ?

No. He did 'accidentally' touched my dick n balls a few times. That's all. 

25 minutes ago, whereswaldo said:

Saw somwone advertised at grindr...

Sk healthcare at batu 7. Any idea guys?

Perhaps you should ask the person who advertised. Would appreciate an update

Guest Guest curious
17 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Not good, the massage is bad, and he keep asking me to add time to 2 hr. 

Used to have an indon guy calling himself 'david' there. Weak massage. Naughty yes. May be the same guy. 

Guest Guest curious
On 8/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, whereswaldo said:

He said he is number 18. Indon guy. Didnt mention his name. 1 hour rm35

Should be him then. Not bad looking face. Meaty. Tiny n weak fingers. I remember he kept trying to close his zipper as it kept opening on its own during the massage. Finally I reached over the grope him a bit. Needless to say, he did not object. I have reason to believe he is the friend of petanak no. 7.

On 3/17/2018 at 11:33 PM, Guest Jyun said:

Thanks bro...

On 3/17/2018 at 4:47 PM, Vellakare said:

Lola

• Lot 108, Section 62, Ang Cheng Ho Rd
    +60 13-821-9485

Loso

• Located at the back of Riverside Majestic Hotel, behind Parkson

both these places are closed, right? Any new gay bar?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest curious
On 9/3/2019 at 10:57 PM, boyonenotzero said:

you massage nakedly or in underwear ?

Naked... So I can potentially seduce d guy massaging me. Easier to know if he is interested or not. 

On 8/13/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Number 43? Age?

Guest Guest curious
On 9/18/2019 at 2:32 PM, Man123 said:

OMG. Best. Hehe 

Age? where he From?

Not sure of his age but should be at most in his early 30s. Indonesia. 

The new footsiie at saradise looks interesting. Anybody has info on the guys working there? Fresh 'meat' always sounds good. 

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest curious said:

Not sure of his age but should be at most in his early 30s. Indonesia. 

The new footsiie at saradise looks interesting. Anybody has info on the guys working there? Fresh 'meat' always sounds good. 

Ok. I try to to Borneo 101 

Number 43 right? Male?

Guest Guest curious

Borneo balinese is open again... with lots of 'interesting' young indonesian men working there. If u r looking for some excitement without the full blown sex at borneo petanak, this may b a good alternative. I had gotten quite 'satisfied' after going there before. 

On 9/20/2019 at 9:01 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

Borneo balinese is open again... with lots of 'interesting' young indonesian men working there. If u r looking for some excitement without the full blown sex at borneo petanak, this may b a good alternative. I had gotten quite 'satisfied' after going there before. 

is it? called them up but can't connect.

On 8/13/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest Guest curious said:

I went to try 43 yesterday morning and took one and the half-hour package, that was my first time visiting Borneo 101, when I arrived I ask for number 43 and the counter guys double confirm with me again 43 is a male Indon masseur. 43 is a slim guy looks OK, and he brought me to the 2nd floor, It was empty when I arrived and he did not close the curtain when he set up the bed, maybe he didn't expect me to take everything off. After I strip naked, I lie down and put my dick pointing downward so that he could see my dick during the massage. After that, he leaves the curtain open and went to take a hot towel and clean my feet, in the process he did not cover my lower body with any towel, I thought he is going to massage this way but sadly he put a towel on me after cleaning my feet.

His message was really nice and very enjoying compare to Borneo Petanak, and during the massage, my tower keep dropping until 2/3 of my butt was uncovered and he didn't close the curtain entirely he left the curtain half-open, after 15 min I heard a guy came up and he is talking to his lady masseur I thought he is going to pull the towel up or close the curtain but he didn't, end up I heard that guy voice was at my back so I turn my head around and saw him, a good looking 25++ guy wearing a cap and a jeans and a Tshirt but slightly chub, he was standing behind me and looking at my butt after that his masseur just ask him to use the room next to me. I was like WTF, soo many rooms why next to me?  so I put my head back and enjoy my massage.

I heard him taking off his shirt and belt ( jeans ),  after that he asked his masseur in Malay do I have to wear this or like that, I was so curious so I turn my head to check him out, I saw him wearing a yellow boxer, and he started to take it off when I turned my head over, His dick was hard and very hairy, I can hear his masseur smile when she saw his dick, and both of them whisper and I can't hear what they are saying. then his masseur went to take hot towel and that guy just lie down facing up and I enjoy seeing his hard dick. When the masseur came back she said not like that and ask him to turn facing down. During the massage, they Whispered laugh a lot but I couldn't hear what they are saying.

After that, his masseur asked him to turn over and I can see his dick was hard from his towel bulge. After that, my masseur asked me to turn over and covered my eye with a tower, but I turn my head to the left and I still can see what are they doing. After a while, his masseur pulled his towel down to wipe his leg and I could see his hard dick. before his masseur covered his towel back, she used his finger to touch his dick and smile and that guy made an HJ gesture and she stops and they talk at that moment she is blocking his dick view so I guess he is touching his dick. but after that nothing happened and I didn't hope my 43 will do anything to be when someone is beside us.

He finished his massage first but took him a long time to wear his shirt and underwear. after I finish massage I pass by his room and found that because of the light he couldn't see me and I can see him clearly 

Sorry Out of Top Story

Guest Hornnyyyyteeen

Borneo 101 do give hj now..just ask for it. 

Royal odessy ask for Indonesian. He is pro in hj.

M3 hotel. Lite fun RM 60

Literally like all the messuer I went gave me hj n bj.... Just ask n be naughty

4 hours ago, kiran said:

Between 18,8,90 which one u recommend

ive never tried 8. 18 gives good massage and vers. 90 is muscular and seems to be a top. never askd if he ever bot. 90 is rather a good kisser.

this are based on personal xperience. but do remember to bring condoms along. they highly likely not to provide.

31 minutes ago, TonyDv said:

ive never tried 8. 18 gives good massage and vers. 90 is muscular and seems to be a top. never askd if he ever bot. 90 is rather a good kisser.

this are based on personal xperience. but do remember to bring condoms along. they highly likely not to provide.

Seems nice.

43 minutes ago, TonyDv said:

90 is friendly? 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.