Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

9 hours ago, Quest Wonder said:

When we arrived at the massage area he suddenly ask me to get naked n smile..n he keep rubbing his bulge..btw,im not sure what number he is..just tell the counter u want wahyu..

So what happened after he rubbed his own bulge? Do share. 

Several years ago, I felt he got hard while leaning against my back once. I wished he stayed in that position n grind his erection into me continuously :lol:

On 11/29/2019 at 12:21 AM, JCKLB said:

Anyone tried this one before? Advertising in Grindr only I think

217D52B4-4240-4777-A78E-BF477761E026.jpeg

He has a very very very big cock... Like african cock.. u must try him .

I went to B Baliness a few days ago (before Christmas ) and I asked the counter staff for a list of male masseur that available, because I never have HE before at BB and I don’t go that place very often so I am not sure which one to pick, so I just simply pick a one. when the masseur brought me to 2nd floor the room was full, so he brought me to 3rd floor, and as usual, I took off everything, lie down on the bed, pointing my dick downward so the masseur can see it in case he want to do something to it. he covered me with a towel and he asked me if I purposely request him or introduce by the counter lady. I said I request him, during the first stage of massage he just pressing my body through towel without oil. he started from my shoulder to my butt and keep massage my butt for a while and move on to my calf to my thigh and suddenly his hand press to deep into my thigh and touched my dick and balls, at first he just “pretend pretend” and after that, he keeps on robing my dick until my dick getting horny.

After that, he pulled my town down to my thigh and start oil massage my solder, during the shoulder massage I start to touch his butt and found that he did not resist so I continue to search for his dick,  eventually, I found his dick and also found that he did not wear anything under his long sports pants, so I put my hand into his pants and touch his dick after a while I pulled down his pants to his thigh and his horny dick dropped out from his pants. His dick is straight and clean cut with a little bit of hair, I started to grab his dick and play with his balls and during that moment he keeps on massage me professionally and let me play with his dick. His dick looks really delicious and the size is just right, I opened my mouth and put it into my mouth bit by bit eventually I ate his entire dick, I really couldn’t control myself that time. He paused awhile and started to move his dick in and out from my mouth, and suddenly he stopped and moved to the side of my body continue with the massage, during the massage he tried to pull up his pants but I keep pulling it down and eventually he gave up and let me play with his dick while he massaging me.

During the thigh massage, he keeps on touching my dick and balls and eventually he asked me to turn over and massage my me but did not give me HE in the end wtf......

so after the massage ended, I gave him RM 30 and pull his pants down again and keep sucking him until he gave me his WeChat ID and ask me to find him during his off day. In WeChat I asked him if he can handle group sex and he said he can try 2 person, and the price we agreed was RM 400 for a night unlimited fuck, for me, I think it was a bit expansive because we can find student boy for free. so I decided to use him fully that night, so I booked a room and bring 2 of my friends to fuck him. 3 of us continuously fuck him from around 9 something pm to 2 something am, and during the fuck, we keep milking him until he cum nothing out and every time we want to cum we cum into his mouth and ask him to drink it, eventually, he begged us to stop, and in the end, we paid him RM 400 and my friend put 10 RM 20 note into the used condom and put it into his ass and ask him to not to take it out until he gets back home. after that, I left and I heard one of my friends stay in the hotel with him and bring him to breakfast before sending him back.

Edited by boyonenotzero
typo

Guest CharlesX
On 12/28/2019 at 1:43 PM, Guest Clicks said:

He has a very very very big cock... Like african cock.. u must try him .

Where is this guy working and how did you approach him? 

Guest SingleMan
On 12/30/2019 at 6:50 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to B Baliness a few days ago (before Christmas ) and I asked the counter staff for a list of male masseur that available, because I never have HE before at BB and I don’t go that place very often so I am not sure which one to pick, so I just simply pick a one. when the masseur brought me to 2nd floor the room was full, so he brought me to 3rd floor, and as usual, I took off everything, lie down on the bed, pointing my dick downward so the masseur can see it in case he want to do something to it. he covered me with a towel and he asked me if I purposely request him or introduce by the counter lady. I said I request him, during the first stage of massage he just pressing my body through towel without oil. he started from my shoulder to my butt and keep massage my butt for a while and move on to my calf to my thigh and suddenly his hand press to deep into my thigh and touched my dick and balls, at first he just “pretend pretend” and after that, he keeps on robing my dick until my dick getting horny.

After that, he pulled my town down to my thigh and start oil massage my solder, during the shoulder massage I start to touch his butt and found that he did not resist so I continue to search for his dick,  eventually, I found his dick and also found that he did not wear anything under his long sports pants, so I put my hand into his pants and touch his dick after a while I pulled down his pants to his thigh and his horny dick dropped out from his pants. His dick is straight and clean cut with a little bit of hair, I started to grab his dick and play with his balls and during that moment he keeps on massage me professionally and let me play with his dick. His dick looks really delicious and the size is just right, I opened my mouth and put it into my mouth bit by bit eventually I ate his entire dick, I really couldn’t control myself that time. He paused awhile and started to move his dick in and out from my mouth, and suddenly he stopped and moved to the side of my body continue with the massage, during the massage he tried to pull up his pants but I keep pulling it down and eventually he gave up and let me play with his dick while he massaging me.

During the thigh massage, he keeps on touching my dick and balls and eventually he asked me to turn over and massage my me but did not give me HE in the end wtf......

so after the massage ended, I gave him RM 30 and pull his pants down again and keep sucking him until he gave me his WeChat ID and ask me to find him during his off day. In WeChat I asked him if he can handle group sex and he said he can try 2 person, and the price we agreed was RM 400 for a night unlimited fuck, for me, I think it was a bit expansive because we can find student boy for free. so I decided to use him fully that night, so I booked a room and bring 2 of my friends to fuck him. 3 of us continuously fuck him from around 9 something pm to 2 something am, and during the fuck, we keep milking him until he cum nothing out and every time we want to cum we cum into his mouth and ask him to drink it, eventually, he begged us to stop, and in the end, we paid him RM 400 and my friend put 10 RM 20 note into the used condom and put it into his ass and ask him to not to take it out until he gets back home. after that, I left and I heard one of my friends stay in the hotel with him and bring him to breakfast before sending him back.

What is his number? Or name maybe.. I wanna try

Is he the guy who used to work at petanak? Your description fits him quite well. 

Hello... Can someone explains more details about this topic?

TBH I am new about this massage thingy and I have no experience about the massage itself.

If possible can someone explains to me about:

1. Places that offer that kind of massage (in details like the name of the shop and where it is)? 

2. How is the payment be done and how much it charges?

3. How to give tips and how much is the right amout to give?

4. What should be prepared or what should I keep in mind?

I do not mind of having "extra services" like BJ HJ even though I aim for proper massage HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Would like to have an experience since I just found out that KCH does have m2m massage service. 

Thank you!

Guest Muscle guy

I am so surprised to read wahyu offered HE. All these years i like his veey good massage and never offer me anything. But i cant blame him because i was never naked and not hard when he massage me

Guest Muscle guy

Is wahyu usually give HE to customers? Anyone else can share your stories with wahyu borneo 101? If yes i will try to seduce him next time

I just tried borneo refloxology petabak no.90.

He is slim muscular cute looking, shy and smile big. Initially he brought me to a room then for some reason he brought me to the big common area with the curtains. 

I took off everything and lie down. Intially he did not touch my cock or balls. Then i started to rub his thigh and he did not resist. So i went n grab his bulge and yes his dick is so hard already

After that i tried to touch more but he seems avoiding so i stop trying and wait for him to approach. So towards the end he whispered in my ear and ask " mau pancut kah" then he said it costs rm70. I am ok with it so he turn off the dim light and gave me hand job. He then trying to play my asshole and i moan a bit n i think that turns him on then he whisper again " boleh masuk abang ka". I said ok then he get himself totally naked n start kissing me n playing my dick. I ask him to wear condom but he just smile. His dick did not enter my asshole then he suddenly just cum on my butt only after a short while playing my dick n hole(he cum way faster than i could imagine) 

He then lie down kiss me and wank till i cum. After that he ask for my line contact and grindr account. I gave him my line contact as i dont have grindr. 

Anyone here have similar experience with no.90? I think he is top but he is like becoming money boy now

On 1/6/2020 at 11:09 PM, Guest Muscle guy said:

I am so surprised to read wahyu offered HE. All these years i like his veey good massage and never offer me anything. But i cant blame him because i was never naked and not hard when he massage me

I was naked but he didn’t offer me HE. Do i need to ask him next time?

Guest Apahal cerita kan orang
On 2/17/2019 at 11:58 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Borneo reflexology Pet*****k,

90 min
Damage : 48 +50 tips
HJ : 8/10

BJ: 7/10
FJ: No condom so didnt try

On 2/17/2019 at 11:58 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Borneo reflexology Pet*****k,

90 min
Damage : 48 +50 tips
HJ : 8/10

BJ: 7/10
FJ: No condom so didnt try

so after the massage ended, I gave him RM 30 and pull his pants down again and keep sucking him until he gave me his WeChat ID and ask me to find him during his off day. In WeChat I asked him if he can handle group sex and he said he can try 2 person, and the price we agreed was RM 400 for a night unlimited fuck, for me, I think it was a bit expansive because we can find student boy for free. so I decided to use him fully that night, so I booked a room and bring 2 of my friends to fuck him. 3 of us continuously fuck him from around 9 something pm to 2 something am, and during the fuck, we keep milking him until he cum nothing out and every time we want to cum we cum into his mouth and ask him to drink it, eventually, he begged us to stop, and in the end, we paid him RM 400 and my friend put 10 RM 20 note into the used condom and put it into his ass and ask him to not to take it out until he gets back home. after that, I left and I heard one of my friends stay in the hotel with him and bring him to breakfast before sending him back.which 

Which number? 

I want to Borneo Balinese today.. good masaage from Rahman no.2. But now HE or whatsoever. Just good massage. The rate is very good also, RM30 for 1 hr. The place is very clean and the massage room is partitioned only by think cloth and can see people Passing by also.. i don’t think u can enjoy good HJ or HE in that kind of situation haha.. but the number 2 massage skill is something to look out for. 

On 1/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, Ricrayson said:

I want to Borneo Balinese today.. good masaage from Rahman no.2. But now HE or whatsoever. Just good massage. The rate is very good also, RM30 for 1 hr. The place is very clean and the massage room is partitioned only by think cloth and can see people Passing by also.. i don’t think u can enjoy good HJ or HE in that kind of situation haha.. but the number 2 massage skill is something to look out for. 

Ya I like no:2 skill also.

I get HJ at 3rd floor before which has less people if you go on working day. ( not from no:2 )

Edited by boyonenotzero

On 10/20/2019 at 11:11 AM, Guest Guest curious said:

I believe there were 2 guys with almost identical names: rahmat n rahman. 1 is skinny n the other is medium build rounder cheeks. I cannot remember which is which but the naughty 1 is not the skinny one. 

Naughty how? HJ?

On 1/19/2020 at 6:36 PM, Ricrayson said:

Skinny or medium?

4 hours ago, naughtyman said:

HJ or more. U can grab him too. He does not ask for tips. I gave him some. Enjoy. 

Wow. Lucky u. Do u have to ask for it? Im very shy to ask haha. Last time went there, after massage, Rahman asked me if im a policeman. Maybe that’s y i dont get so lucky. They tot i am an enforcer haha

I was at the Borneo Balinese today booked for Rahmat. But end up the counter mistaken my booking and already assigned him to another customer. So they replace with a tall nice looking a bit beffy but just nice size guy. Didn’t know his name or number that time but badan so penat so i just go ahead. Cos if i still want Rahmat i need to wait for another 1hr.. Very good massage (maybe not as good as wahyu). No HE today.. but i did tip him during the way out. He was kinda shock not expecting. And almost refused to take it. But i tell him, i only tip those that do good massage. Then im already outside smoking and he come back to me and hand me a card with his name. And ask me to come back someday which i definitely will and he also ask why i didnt take 2hr instead.. i tell him, cos the counter lady says only available 1hr.. i ask him back, why he ask that cos i didnt tell him i wanted 2hr massage.. then he said, he always saw me in B101 taking 2hr massage.. ahaaa.. well, somebody been watching haha..

Guest Victor 77

Just had a wonderful massage at Royal Odyssey. A fair filipino with strong hands, a good looking face and a athletic body type. I forgot to ask for his number. Beautiful cock and a gorgeous body, I reveived my best Ang Pow today. I sucked his cock and rimmed him. Then I sat on his cock riding it like mad..then chabe position he fucked the nuts out of me. While fucking he wanked my dick, i blew first then he pulled his cock out of my cherry hole, took off the condom then splat my face with his 7 shots of load all over my face and body. The best fuck for the opening year of the Rat. But since there are only 2 filipinos there, you won't get it wrong. The other filipino is tanner, nice massage and a mouthful of cock, enough to make me choke when he throbs his hard erected cock in my mouth. He has fucked me a few times and I literally cum by myself if he fucks me. I have just tried this other filipino. And I think the tanner filipino did whisper to the other filipino that he fucks me regularly. Thus, to tell all of you, great sex awaits at Royal Odyssey.

3 hours ago, Guest Victor 77 said:

Just had a wonderful massage at Royal Odyssey. A fair filipino with strong hands, a good looking face and a athletic body type. I forgot to ask for his number. Beautiful cock and a gorgeous body, I reveived my best Ang Pow today. I sucked his cock and rimmed him. Then I sat on his cock riding it like mad..then chabe position he fucked the nuts out of me. While fucking he wanked my dick, i blew first then he pulled his cock out of my cherry hole, took off the condom then splat my face with his 7 shots of load all over my face and body. The best fuck for the opening year of the Rat. But since there are only 2 filipinos there, you won't get it wrong. The other filipino is tanner, nice massage and a mouthful of cock, enough to make me choke when he throbs his hard erected cock in my mouth. He has fucked me a few times and I literally cum by myself if he fucks me. I have just tried this other filipino. And I think the tanner filipino did whisper to the other filipino that he fucks me regularly. Thus, to tell all of you, great sex awaits at Royal Odyssey.

Both top? or Vers?

Damage 0? 

On 1/24/2020 at 7:33 PM, Ricrayson said:

I was at the Borneo Balinese today booked for Rahmat. But end up the counter mistaken my booking and already assigned him to another customer. So they replace with a tall nice looking a bit beffy but just nice size guy. Didn’t know his name or number that time but badan so penat so i just go ahead. Cos if i still want Rahmat i need to wait for another 1hr.. Very good massage (maybe not as good as wahyu). No HE today.. but i did tip him during the way out. He was kinda shock not expecting. And almost refused to take it. But i tell him, i only tip those that do good massage. Then im already outside smoking and he come back to me and hand me a card with his name. And ask me to come back someday which i definitely will and he also ask why i didnt take 2hr instead.. i tell him, cos the counter lady says only available 1hr.. i ask him back, why he ask that cos i didnt tell him i wanted 2hr massage.. then he said, he always saw me in B101 taking 2hr massage.. ahaaa.. well, somebody been watching haha..

What is his name? Sounds like a nice guy that we all should try seducing. :P

18 hours ago, Guest Victor 77 said:

Are these Filipinos 18 and 25 who used to work there? An older post said 25 left already bo... May be it is fresh meat. :lol:

1 hour ago, AdamYo said:

Is Royal Odyssey same as Royal Nuat Thai? Nearby The Banquet. Because when i google Royal Odyssey, the results are always Royal Nuat Thai. How do I find Royal Odyssey?

Those two are different. At first I also had hard time as well because Royal Odyssey apparently is not on google maps. U just have to google megabite cafe instead and Royal odyssey will be 2-3 shops beside it. Hope it helps.

Guest Victor 77
1 hour ago, AdamYo said:

Is Royal Odyssey same as Royal Nuat Thai? Nearby The Banquet. Because when i google Royal Odyssey, the results are always Royal Nuat Thai. How do I find Royal Odyssey?

The one at Megabyte stutong.

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.