Male HQ

Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

bw_mac_guest

14 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

I dont recommend Royal Odyssey. Expensive massage and not even close to good..

As much as I enjoy the excitement of exploring new massage guy, I have to agree. The quality of the massage is at best average only. 

But compared to petanak, Royal odyssey is still better. Then again, petanak is famous for sex. 

Edited by naughtyman
More info

On 12/30/2019 at 6:50 PM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to B Baliness a few days ago (before Christmas ) and I asked the counter staff for a list of male masseur that available, because I never have HE before at BB and I don’t go that place very often so I am not sure which one to pick, so I just simply pick a one. when the masseur brought me to 2nd floor the room was full, so he brought me to 3rd floor, and as usual, I took off everything, lie down on the bed, pointing my dick downward so the masseur can see it in case he want to do something to it. he covered me with a towel and he asked me if I purposely request him or introduce by the counter lady. I said I request him, during the first stage of massage he just pressing my body through towel without oil. he started from my shoulder to my butt and keep massage my butt for a while and move on to my calf to my thigh and suddenly his hand press to deep into my thigh and touched my dick and balls, at first he just “pretend pretend” and after that, he keeps on robing my dick until my dick getting horny.

After that, he pulled my town down to my thigh and start oil massage my solder, during the shoulder massage I start to touch his butt and found that he did not resist so I continue to search for his dick,  eventually, I found his dick and also found that he did not wear anything under his long sports pants, so I put my hand into his pants and touch his dick after a while I pulled down his pants to his thigh and his horny dick dropped out from his pants. His dick is straight and clean cut with a little bit of hair, I started to grab his dick and play with his balls and during that moment he keeps on massage me professionally and let me play with his dick. His dick looks really delicious and the size is just right, I opened my mouth and put it into my mouth bit by bit eventually I ate his entire dick, I really couldn’t control myself that time. He paused awhile and started to move his dick in and out from my mouth, and suddenly he stopped and moved to the side of my body continue with the massage, during the massage he tried to pull up his pants but I keep pulling it down and eventually he gave up and let me play with his dick while he massaging me.

During the thigh massage, he keeps on touching my dick and balls and eventually he asked me to turn over and massage my me but did not give me HE in the end wtf......

so after the massage ended, I gave him RM 30 and pull his pants down again and keep sucking him until he gave me his WeChat ID and ask me to find him during his off day. In WeChat I asked him if he can handle group sex and he said he can try 2 person, and the price we agreed was RM 400 for a night unlimited fuck, for me, I think it was a bit expansive because we can find student boy for free. so I decided to use him fully that night, so I booked a room and bring 2 of my friends to fuck him. 3 of us continuously fuck him from around 9 something pm to 2 something am, and during the fuck, we keep milking him until he cum nothing out and every time we want to cum we cum into his mouth and ask him to drink it, eventually, he begged us to stop, and in the end, we paid him RM 400 and my friend put 10 RM 20 note into the used condom and put it into his ass and ask him to not to take it out until he gets back home. after that, I left and I heard one of my friends stay in the hotel with him and bring him to breakfast before sending him back.

Which number? 

Guest novemberion
19 hours ago, Guest Fitboy95 said:

Anyone knows Rohit from cozzyland?

Ive been massages by him twice however his massage was too rough n doesnt show any interest on giving extras.  However u guys may try him. He is an Indonesian guy and i can say that his body is lean....

Guest Fitboy95
3 hours ago, Guest novemberion said:

Ive been massages by him twice however his massage was too rough n doesnt show any interest on giving extras.  However u guys may try him. He is an Indonesian guy and i can say that his body is lean....

When I strip down to my undies,he kept saying I've a nice body and alot of muscles.and he strip my butt naked aggresively leaving my butt completely naked n kept massaging it.when massaging thigh area,he was massaging quite further up but didn't touch my dick as I was soft .not sure if I'm thinking too much though

1 hour ago, Guest Fitboy95 said:

When I strip down to my undies,he kept saying I've a nice body and alot of muscles.and he strip my butt naked aggresively leaving my butt completely naked n kept massaging it.when massaging thigh area,he was massaging quite further up but didn't touch my dick as I was soft .not sure if I'm thinking too much though

What number ?

On 1/29/2020 at 5:30 PM, Guest Fitboy95 said:

What number?

Guest SingleMan
18 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

Go to blind masaage next to joo seng and ask for Robin for 1.5hr masaage. He gives HJ. Just make sure ur lil brother is fully erect when he massage the thigh.. that is his que. Hehe. He’s not gay btw so don’t try to do anything extra than that. Tip him extra 20-30 on top of the hourly rate. 

Is his massage good? Is he slim size guy? 

On 1/25/2020 at 2:13 PM, Guest Victor 77 said:

Just had a wonderful massage at Royal Odyssey. A fair filipino with strong hands, a good looking face and a athletic body type. I forgot to ask for his number. Beautiful cock and a gorgeous body, I reveived my best Ang Pow today. I sucked his cock and rimmed him. Then I sat on his cock riding it like mad..then chabe position he fucked the nuts out of me. While fucking he wanked my dick, i blew first then he pulled his cock out of my cherry hole, took off the condom then splat my face with his 7 shots of load all over my face and body. The best fuck for the opening year of the Rat. But since there are only 2 filipinos there, you won't get it wrong. The other filipino is tanner, nice massage and a mouthful of cock, enough to make me choke when he throbs his hard erected cock in my mouth. He has fucked me a few times and I literally cum by myself if he fucks me. I have just tried this other filipino. And I think the tanner filipino did whisper to the other filipino that he fucks me regularly. Thus, to tell all of you, great sex awaits at Royal Odyssey.

Just tried out the fair skinned Filipino. His number is 19. Physically as described but definitely not the most friendly guy. He made every attempt to be proper with me. I did not even have any chance to grope him. Anybody have better luck with him than me? 

I do think he is not straight though. 

Edited by naughtyman
More info

Guest daddymum
14 minutes ago, naughtyman said:

Just tried out the fair skinned Filipino. His number is 19. Physically as described but definitely not the most friendly guy. He made every attempt to be proper with me. I did not even have any chance to grope him. Anybody have better luck with him than me? 

I do think he is not straight though. 

He likes big cock. If he did proper to you, means your dick is not attractive to him.

B101 has a few names not mentioned here before : dian, syawal and indra. 

Syawal is slightly smaller than the average indon build. Obviously 'skilled' but not sensitive to your response. Thus, massage may not be enjoyable. He would conveniently climbed all around me n bumped/rubbed onto me. Does not seen to mind. But seemingly 'proper' as he will lay my hands far from him whenever he switches position. 

Indra is an even smaller indon guy. Smiley n lively. Have not try him yet. 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, Ricrayson said:

Go to blind masaage next to joo seng and ask for Robin for 1.5hr masaage. He gives HJ. Just make sure ur lil brother is fully erect when he massage the thigh.. that is his que. Hehe. He’s not gay btw so don’t try to do anything extra than that. Tip him extra 20-30 on top of the hourly rate. 

Robin blind? Normal?

12 hours ago, taexin said:

Saw a really good looking, tall, toned skin and very muscular messauer at Borneo Balinese just now when I went to massage. 

Anymore know which number is him? Can pm me if you know his number. 

I am guessing he may be randy from b101. He quitted n expressed interest in working at borneo balinese. Can someone confirm or correct me if I am wrong. :P

If that is him, he does not give HE. He is super friendly though. His massage is above average but pale compare to guys at b101 like wahyu, saridi, eddy, riko, Bill etc... 

7 hours ago, naughtyman said:

I am guessing he may be randy from b101. He quitted n expressed interest in working at borneo balinese. Can someone confirm or correct me if I am wrong. :P

If that is him, he does not give HE. He is super friendly though. His massage is above average but pale compare to guys at b101 like wahyu, saridi, eddy, riko, Bill etc... 

among those who you have listed in b101, how would you rank them in terms of your experience?

2 hours ago, JR19 said:

among those who you have listed in b101, how would you rank them in terms of your experience?

Very hard to rank them as their massage skills are all among the best. I will use keywords instead. 

Wahyu: fast massage strokes, sensitive, polite n gentle mannered

Saridi: fast massage strokes, touch is less sensitive, talkative. 

Eddy: normal massage strokes. Intense or very intense, smiley and harmless looking. 

Riko: slow massage strokes, sensitive, polite and very soft mannered. 

Bill: fast massage strokes, not very sensitive, pleasant. 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:31 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to BP last two weeks and tried to fuck no 8 but found that the original number 8 has changed to Tian Jing, So today I went to Tian Jing to find him ( If you want his name can PM me). When he saw me, he smiles and said long time no see and then he bring me to a room, as usual after he made the bed he asked me to wait for him while he go to clean his ass.

When he came back I already lie down nakedly on the bed facing downward, after he closed the door I vaguely heard the sound of him undressing but I didn't expected he is going to give me B2B massage until he used his dick to rub my feed, my ass, and my shoulder. I was very excited when he did that, because he never did that to me in BP. after that, he put some oil on my body and rub my body with his body and when I turned over he used his dick to rub my abdomen, chest and on my face, his dick keep moving around my lips so I open my mouth and let his cock drop into my mouth and I let him fuck my mouth for a while and then he turned around and used his ass to rub my dick then suddenly his ass swallowed my entire dick and he started to clamp my dick with his ass and start moving. But I pushed his away and say "no condom" he said "never mind", but I insist to put on my own condom and after that, I fucked him in few positions and before I cum, I ask him if I can cum into his mouth, he nodded his head so I pull out my condom and cum into his mouth, I cum a lot today I think because of the B2B massage that he gave me, after I cum I can see that his mount is full of my sperm and I started to fuck his mouth. He tried to push me away but I hold his head down and keep fucking, during fuck I saw some of my sperm flow out from his mouth and that made me feel more excited so I put some of my sperm on my ass and ask him to finger my ass and in the end, I cum my 2nd load into his mouth.

After that, we had a little chat while his finger is playing my nipple. He told me that he provided more sex service here compare to BP and average weekday he can serve 2 - 3 customers and there was one day he had sex with 7 customers in a day.

No wonder his ass can swallow yr dick easily.  

On 2/22/2020 at 8:30 PM, taexin said:

Saw a really good looking, tall, toned skin and very muscular messauer at Borneo Balinese just now when I went to massage. 

Anymore know which number is him? Can pm me if you know his number. 

Maybe Wanto.

1 hour ago, Guest Helloooo said:

Any place and any masseur u recommennd besides tianjing? Ricrayson

If u want good n real massage go to Wahyu in B101 or good-looking tall and dark Wanto in Borneo Balinese (not as good as wahyu, but u get more sensual with him). If u just want HE, go to BP no.90 or any other young masseur there. If u hv grindr its even easier to search. Once u park ur car there, open the app and negotiate early hehe. 

• G_M changed the title to Kuching ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.