Male HQ

Digimon related stuff

Ivan Lim

18 hours ago, 4evaboring said:

waiting for tri to release the next 4 epi in sep lol..

haha same!!! I'm waiting for the 15th anniversary D-scanner too :D

2 hours ago, lanquint said:

Love Digimon.

Cool! so anyone of you guys has the latest digimon v-pet? :D

2 minutes ago, 4evaboring said:

I like to watch the anime only, used to own the first gen brick digivice, and the 1st gen digidestined digivice. Some on my friends getting/gotten the recent remake of the digivice but i find them ex.  

ah I see!

I actually own the 15th annivesary digivices and the 20th annivesary 'brick' V-pet! hehehe!!

If you still have them digivices we can battle leh! :X

1 hour ago, Driftwood said:

Digimon fan here too! Waiting for the wargreymon 20th anniv digivice to be in SG.

Woah!!!!! you pre-ordered the wargreymon version?!?!?!?!! I wanted it but they only release the metalgarurumon verison leh! :(

4 hours ago, Jason Chua said:

hehehe digimon fan here too.~~ play digimon story cyber sleuth again and again

watch dgimon series... also waiting for tri and ophanimon fallen mode weeee looks badass

and also listen digimon OSTs

wah you're hardcore!!! I'm not so hardcore like you :X

On 8/12/2017 at 11:26 PM, Ivan Lim said:

Woah!!!!! you pre-ordered the wargreymon version?!?!?!?!! I wanted it but they only release the metalgarurumon verison leh! :(

wah you're hardcore!!! I'm not so hardcore like you :X

Never leh. Waiting for it to come to SG. metalgarurumon version not very nice. :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2017 at 10:01 PM, Driftwood said:

Never leh. Waiting for it to come to SG. metalgarurumon version not very nice. :(

Ahh!! I see, I doubt iit'll ever be in SG, they teased about it on P-bandai but then informed on the website a weekk later saying that they will not be selling it outside JP :(

On 8/23/2017 at 6:02 PM, Madhan86 said:

I like it...i love the Appli Drive Duo looks cool to me :P

I think it's cool but kinda useless because you can't connect it or relate it to digimon somehow :X

Even the applidriver seems like a REAL kids toy :X

On 8/23/2017 at 3:11 PM, ArchDragon said:

I used to love digimon. I still love the patamon "family" line. I used to have a white brick but i lost it :((((( damn sad

Hehe, the new digimon 20th anniversary v-pet has all 5 gens of digimon v-pet to hatch! :P

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Samezuka said:

Yep i own a Japanese 3ds, was wondering if anyone is playing it too. The anime was pretty good at the end, about humanity's abuse of technology and artificial intelligence surpassing us.

sounds tempting. my jap 3ds is sitting one corner after i got it just for monster hunter X. lol

27 minutes ago, Madhan86 said:

you guys understand jap

nope. i dont. but there are chinese characters used sometimes, so can guess what the word points to. 

games in newer generation also tends to come with colour and icons, giving visual aids to identifying items in games.

so just probably miss out on the plot lines, that's all

1 hour ago, Samezuka said:

Yeah you should give it a shot. Theres also this gimmick where you can scan the appmon chips in real life using the 3DS to use them in game. 

jap games are a little bit more costly though, didn't buy more cos out of budget. haha

Edited by Silverus

53 minutes ago, Silverus said:

nope. i dont. but there are chinese characters used sometimes, so can guess what the word points to. 

games in newer generation also tends to come with colour and icons, giving visual aids to identifying items in games.

so just probably miss out on the plot lines, that's all

i see... 

3 hours ago, Samezuka said:

Yeah you should give it a shot. Theres also this gimmick where you can scan the appmon chips in real life using the 3DS to use them in game. 

hahaha, I don't wanna spend my money on a japanese 3DS cause i don't understand Japanese also :X

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.