Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, chew13 said:

I do food delivery usually in the night at the west side (JE, JW, BB, BP, CCK, Bukit Timah, Clementi, etc. Basically left half of Singapore). I work Grab, Foodpanda and Deliveroo depending on mood.

There are a few things you guys hoping for "encounters" might want to take note:
1) People delivering on Foodpanda platform will always be rushing and have no time for play because they are on shift. The app is super annoying and will keep prompting unnecessarily every few mins. E.g Reach customer's block and still waiting for lift and app will go beep beep beep and prompt "Problem finding customer? Contact customer service blah blah blah". Received an order and waiting for the traffic light to change? The app goes (beep, beep, beep) and prompt, "Hey! We noticed you have not moved for a long time blah blah blah..". Basically Foodpanda is stressing and hustling the delivery people around all the time.

The point is if you want to get "lucky", don't bother on Foodpanda. You will have better chance on Grab and Deliveroo.

2) It doesn't matter if you are stark naked when your order arrives. We will most likely not initiate anything because we do not want to offend the customers in any way lest we get a serious complaint which may lead to being barred from the platforms. You will have to initiate if you want something more.

I have seen all states of undresses (both male and female) during my deliveries. Full naked, half naked, in underwears, ladies with nipples popping out, etc. But for reason stated in #2, I just wish them a nice day after handling over the orders and walk off.

In all these years of delivery service, I only ever had one fruitful encounter. 

It was after midnight (around 2am) and I was delivering a cash order to an address in Yew Tee on Grab platform. Average looking young guy (normal T-shirt and shorts) opened the door.

G: "Uncle, how much all?"
Me: "$26.xx"
G: "Wait ah."

He took the food and went to take money, then returns and handed me $30.

G: : "Uncle, keep the change."
Me: "Ah! Thank you! Thank you! You have a good day eh!"

I turned and started walking away.

G: "Eh uncle, wait."
Me: "Huh?"

I thought something was wrong or he wanted his change back.

G: "You have next delivery? You hungry? I ordered extra but my friend not coming. You want eat with me?"
Me: "Hmm... no next job. I can eat. But will disturb your family or not?"
G: "Uncle, I alone. They all go holiday."
Me: "Okay!"

I took off my shoes and entered his home. He closed the door and motioned me.

G: "Uncle, can sit on the sofa and eat. If need go toilet can use the one in kitchen."
Me: "Like that I go toilet first."

When I returned from the bathroom, he has sat down on the sofa and was eating. He passed me one packet of the food (mee goreng) and a packet drink. We ate, mostly in silence.

G: "Uncle, how's business? Good?"
Me: "Not really, quite quiet at night this time. Hit and miss loh."

We continue eating, and finished. It has probably been 15 mins since I entered his home. I check my phone.

Me: "See, till now no order. I think I go home rest."
G: "Uncle, eh... can ask you something?"
Me: "Okay?"
G: "Can I.... (mumbling)?"
Me: "Huh? I can't hear you."

He paused.

G: "Can suck your cock?"

I paused. Wasn't expecting that at all.

G: "If cannot never mind. Sorry"
Me: "You want suck? Okay. I don't mind. But uncle straight orh. Don't mind you sucking but cannot do anything else for you."
G: "Uncle, I want suck till you shoot only. I want eat sperm but my friend not coming.
Me: "Okay, I go wash first? Whole day outside maybe smelly."

I went to the toilet, took off my bermudas and washed my dick clean. Then I went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

G: "Uncle, you mind if I jerk off while sucking you?"
Me: "I don't mind."

He took off his shorts and kneel down before me. My dick not hard but he just engulf the whole thing with his mouth. Slowly and gently, he suckled on it till it went from soft to hard. He didn't use his hands at all, just suck. Feels nice.

G: "Uncle, later when you want to shoot, just hold my head so I know."

He continued with his lips up and down my shaft slowly, while flickering his tongue beneath. Up and down the shaft he went, all the way down to the base and up again till just beneath the glans. I think it was a good 10-15 mins that he continue this way non-stop till I feel ready to unload. I placed my hands on the back of his head, and he increase the speed a little.

Me: "I am cumming"

He nodded with my dick in his mouth and suck faster. I can no longer hold back and I shoot. He held my dick in his mouth till I finish shooting, and then make one last slow move down the shaft and slowly back up before removing his mouth, ensuring that not a single drop of cum is left on my dick.

He swallowed.

G: "Uncle, your cum tastes good. No strong smell."
Me: "Maybe because I drink a lot of lemon water."

I went to wash up. Before I left he gave me his number and I went back a few times after. Sadly though, his number went unreachable after a year or so.

Nice story, made me hard reading it. Wonder if tampines have any riders available for fun.

20 hours ago, chew13 said:

I do food delivery usually in the night at the west side (JE, JW, BB, BP, CCK, Bukit Timah, Clementi, etc. Basically left half of Singapore). I work Grab, Foodpanda and Deliveroo depending on mood.

There are a few things you guys hoping for "encounters" might want to take note:
1) People delivering on Foodpanda platform will always be rushing and have no time for play because they are on shift. The app is super annoying and will keep prompting unnecessarily every few mins. E.g Reach customer's block and still waiting for lift and app will go beep beep beep and prompt "Problem finding customer? Contact customer service blah blah blah". Received an order and waiting for the traffic light to change? The app goes (beep, beep, beep) and prompt, "Hey! We noticed you have not moved for a long time blah blah blah..". Basically Foodpanda is stressing and hustling the delivery people around all the time.

The point is if you want to get "lucky", don't bother on Foodpanda. You will have better chance on Grab and Deliveroo.

2) It doesn't matter if you are stark naked when your order arrives. We will most likely not initiate anything because we do not want to offend the customers in any way lest we get a serious complaint which may lead to being barred from the platforms. You will have to initiate if you want something more.

I have seen all states of undresses (both male and female) during my deliveries. Full naked, half naked, in underwears, ladies with nipples popping out, etc. But for reason stated in #2, I just wish them a nice day after handling over the orders and walk off.

It was after midnight (around 2am) and I was delivering a cash order to an address in Yew Tee on Grab platform. Average looking young guy (normal T-shirt and shorts) opened the door.

G: "You have next delivery? You hungry? I ordered extra but my friend not coming. You want eat with me?"

G: "Uncle, can sit on the sofa and eat. If need go toilet can use the one in kitchen."

When I returned from the bathroom, he has sat down on the sofa and was eating. He passed me one packet of the food (mee goreng) and a packet drink. We ate, mostly in silence.

We continue eating, and finished. It has probably been 15 mins since I entered his home. I check my phone.

He paused.

Me: "You want suck? Okay. I don't mind. But uncle straight orh. Don't mind you sucking but cannot do anything else for you."
G: "Uncle, I want suck till you shoot only. I want eat sperm but my friend not coming.

I went to the toilet, took off my bermudas and washed my dick clean. Then I went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

He took off his shorts and kneel down before me. My dick not hard but he just engulf the whole thing with his mouth. Slowly and gently, he suckled on it till it went from soft to hard. He didn't use his hands at all, just suck. Feels nice.

He continued with his lips up and down my shaft slowly, while flickering his tongue beneath. Up and down the shaft he went, all the way down to the base and up again till just beneath the glans. I think it was a good 10-15 mins that he continue this way non-stop till I feel ready to unload. I placed my hands on the back of his head, and he increase the speed a little.

He nodded with my dick in his mouth and suck faster. I can no longer hold back and I shoot. He held my dick in his mouth till I finish shooting, and then make one last slow move down the shaft and slowly back up before removing his mouth, ensuring that not a single drop of cum is left on my dick.

He swallowed.

I went to wash up. Before I left he gave me his number and I went back a few times after. Sadly though, his number went unreachable after a year or so.

SO direct and daring yet shy manner . LIKE !!!

On 12/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, chew13 said:

He paused.

He swallowed.

so lucky to have this guy to suck ur dick n swallow ur sperm. Thanks for shareing ur story.

On 12/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, chew13 said:

He paused.

He swallowed.

Point number 2 is true...i have seen alot too mostly west side..just need the other party to be a little more direct...its cold horny weather recently too..so..🤷‍♂️

Dont be intimidated by the looks...😏(to the guy that came out in underwear with a wet patch nervous)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 3:49 AM, radiusulnar said:

Not sure if Amazon has a dress code but tonight's Amazon delivery was carried out by a bodybuilder in a tank top and shorts. I say bodybuilder because there are people who gym but this is beyond that.  He was wearing white high cut sneakers showing off veiny legs. Masked up with a baseball cap. Quite a surprise

i think i spotted this person again! but delivering to someone down the road...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...