Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

Just got my mcd breakfast. Half naked, erected DK under my boxer. The grab delivery guy can't move his sight from my dk. 

He said .. oh nice.. ya. Nice and cooling. 

I said.. ya hahahaha always like this in the morning...

He keep looking at it with smile and say.

Okay.. well enjoy ur meal ya. He wink at me.

Edited by Reddotsss
On 8/19/2021 at 10:23 AM, Reddotsss said:

Just got my mcd breakfast. Half naked, erected DK under my boxer. The grab delivery guy can't move his sight from my dk. 

He said .. oh nice.. ya. Nice and cooling. 

I said.. ya hahahaha always like this in the morning...

He keep looking at it with smile and say.

Okay.. well enjoy ur meal ya. He wink at me.

Didn’t take pics and show?

• 2 weeks later...

One morning, i was still asleep and Redmart came to do delivery. My bell rang and i went to open the door, still in a very thin material boxer that i sleep in. Opened the door and then i noticed i was still having huge morning wood and was tenting. Cute delivery guy looked, and pretended nothing happened. I also acted casually, and as i moved about accepting the items that he was handing to me suddenly my hard dick slipped out of the boxer opening. He kept handing my items to me while looking at my hard veiny dick sticking out and waving about. Then he asked for my signature and i leaned forward to sign. Then he said 'sorry to disturb your sleep', winked and left. Too bad nothing happened :S

On 10/6/2021 at 10:25 AM, SKYT said:

Pls share 😉

Well, I ordered GrabFood once and the delivery rider is a fit young guy. He wanted to use the toilet and I let him. As I was wearing shorts without underwear, my d**k was swinging . He kept on looking and I said “nice eh … “ and he smiled. He came over to touch and things happened.. 😂 

On 10/6/2021 at 11:37 AM, JayZee081 said:

Well, I ordered GrabFood once and the delivery rider is a fit young guy. He wanted to use the toilet and I let him. As I was wearing shorts without underwear, my d**k was swinging . He kept on looking and I said “nice eh … “ and he smiled. He came over to touch and things happened.. 😂 

Further elaborate and finish your encounter ~ :lol:

On 9/20/2021 at 3:23 PM, Cbt said:

One morning, i was still asleep and Redmart came to do delivery. My bell rang and i went to open the door, still in a very thin material boxer that i sleep in. Opened the door and then i noticed i was still having huge morning wood and was tenting. Cute delivery guy looked, and pretended nothing happened. I also acted casually, and as i moved about accepting the items that he was handing to me suddenly my hard dick slipped out of the boxer opening. He kept handing my items to me while looking at my hard veiny dick sticking out and waving about. Then he asked for my signature and i leaned forward to sign. Then he said 'sorry to disturb your sleep', winked and left. Too bad nothing happened :S

That guy must be thinking that u were in the midst of fucking someone .

So far had encounter those in north and west haha wanna try central and east. Coz central got hot cute ones including caucasian while east is more married malays they shylah you need to intiate...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...