Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Jjames said:

Storytime:

Haven't had the time to type this but this super hot incident took place two days ago.

Amidst this ongoing pandemic, I decided to not go for cruising and stay at home and work that's all, not until the situation gets better at least. Anyway, my point here is I didn't expect those things to happen as well even staying at home. So this is what happened on Friday evening. 

I was lazy to make dinner since I just got home from work and I didn't bother to drop by anywhere to get food or eat as well. So I decided to get my food off the delivery service. I went to both foodpanda and granfood. Didn't think grabfood had much choice so at last I made my order through foodpanda instead. I ordered my food through foodpanda and I waited for a good 30 mins before it came.

While waiting, I was actually taking my bath. So the foodpanda guy rang me for a multiple times before I could get to the door. So without waiting, I grabbed myself a towel, dried myself and just wrapped myself and head to the door to get my food. So basically, I was naked underneath. 

The foodpanda guy was no doubt the cutest and hottest Chinese guy I've ever seen. He's in his late 20s, kind of buff, looks a 179cm tall, fair, and of course, a handsome devil. So he handed me over the food and I took it from him while confirming my name on his phone.

That was the time when my towel let loose and dropped on the floor. It was no joke the most embarrassing moment in my life. I immediately apologised to him and wrapped myself again. But then, I saw his bulge getting bigger and bigger while I was confirming my orders and he kept adjusting his bulge like nobody's business. He saw me looking and he was fine with it. 

After that I started to get hard too and we both knew what we wanted that Friday night. So he came into my house (voluntarily) and started to strip naked. I was completely shocked at that time and didn't know what to do. In a minute, he was bare naked with his 6 inch cock facing upwards and standing day crossing his hands, obviously waiting for me to suck it. 

So without a doubt, the whore in me just knelt down and started sucking him. Eventually I brought him to my room and he threw me on the bed and started rimming my ass. He was that hungry. While he was doing that I still couldn't believe how lucky I was that night (being the vers bottom for the first time in my life depsite a vers top these whole time) but at the same time thinking of how dangerous it could be right now doing this. But we still proceeded anyway and alas, he fucked me and kissed me. 

We were all over the place for a good 30 mins before we cummed and he had a new order coming up. So he chilled naked on my bed for awhile, wore his clothes, french kissed my lips again and left. 

That was one of the nights I wouldn't forget. It was like a dream but there are things that you don't expect to happen, actually happens hahahaha

So happening