Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, dtan83 said:

I’ve been ordering meals from this cafe located at my condo for some time now. Typically, I would answer the door in various stages of undress when he delivers my order. Sometimes just a towel. Sometimes just in my boxers. Once I even did a towel drop when he came over but didnt get much attention. I figured he was busy counting the change to give back. One day, I finally thought it was time I took the plunge and answer the door butt naked when he arrives. I pretended to be doing laundry so I left a full laundry basket near the front door so he can see it. I proceeded to order my food and waited. As he arrived I acted as if I was caught in the middle of doing laundry (my front door was partially open), he stood there and I greeted to him with nothing on and open the grill doors. I could see he was taken aback slightly, glanced up and down several times as he handed my order, I passed the money to him and stood there while he sorted out the change, he occasionally stole a few glances. In the end as he handed back my change he asked, “Boy, you dont wear pants at home?” To which I replied, not really, especially when doing laundry. He seem satisfied with my answer and left. Though, not much happened, it was such a thrill to be totally nude in front of him for several minutes.

That’s hot

Im doing grabfood tonight most probably eunos/paya lebar/katong area.if u like some fun from a delivery guy,put a note BW2 so ill know,ill most likely reply u before i send over as a sign.im malay by the way.doing grabfood delivery from 730 pm onwards.will be nkce to come over and see u naked at the door

1 hour ago, heyho said:

Im doing grabfood tonight most probably eunos/paya lebar/katong area.if u like some fun from a delivery guy,put a note BW2 so ill know,ill most likely reply u before i send over as a sign.im malay by the way.doing grabfood delivery from 730 pm onwards.will be nkce to come over and see u naked at the door

Your inbox is full

I ever order mac and tried opening door wearing a white long sleeve shirt with lingerie underneath and button the middle only. I took the food, turn around, bend over to put on the coffee table and take the money. I also purposely lossen the only button so that when I turn around to face him, my shirt will open up exposing my bra and panty. I'll just stand there with my shirt open while waiting for my change. Tried a few times but nothing happened.... 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic