Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Techbug said:

I remember someone suggested using a code “BW” as an identification. 

How about we hide the code so it is more discreet and less confusing for food owner... E.g.

“BW, more chili please“

”BW, less spicy”

”BW, extra spoon/ fork/ chopstick.”

It’s like a typo for BTW - “by the way... “ 😜

For those delivering do look out for the code, and request to use the restroom... 😊

Smart. Very rare for me to encounter these msgs😫 

Kena HL at home with a broken leg so have been ordering GrabFood now and then for past month

I put in the secret code BW in comments and even gave my telephone number, when the food arrives i'm usually just dressed in a pair of tights but so far either no reaction or lady delivery.:(:(

Got one guy smiled at me before but suay suay my room mate with me, so cannot test market!

No luck!

26 minutes ago, Wulfe said:

Kena HL at home with a broken leg so have been ordering GrabFood now and then for past month

I put in the secret code BW in comments and even gave my telephone number, when the food arrives i'm usually just dressed in a pair of tights but so far either no reaction or lady delivery.:(:(

Got one guy smiled at me before but suay suay my room mate with me, so cannot test market!

No luck!

Wow I deliver to u haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic