Male HQ

Delivery guys ( compiled)

Iteboy23

On 6/24/2019 at 4:21 PM, dtan83 said:

I’ve been ordering meals from this cafe located at my condo for some time now. Typically, I would answer the door in various stages of undress when he delivers my order. Sometimes just a towel. Sometimes just in my boxers. Once I even did a towel drop when he came over but didnt get much attention. I figured he was busy counting the change to give back. One day, I finally thought it was time I took the plunge and answer the door butt naked when he arrives. I pretended to be doing laundry so I left a full laundry basket near the front door so he can see it. I proceeded to order my food and waited. As he arrived I acted as if I was caught in the middle of doing laundry (my front door was partially open), he stood there and I greeted to him with nothing on and open the grill doors. I could see he was taken aback slightly, glanced up and down several times as he handed my order, I passed the money to him and stood there while he sorted out the change, he occasionally stole a few glances. In the end as he handed back my change he asked, “Boy, you dont wear pants at home?” To which I replied, not really, especially when doing laundry. He seem satisfied with my answer and left. Though, not much happened, it was such a thrill to be totally nude in front of him for several minutes.

I have did such stuff before too... Haha! I guess I am the kind who finds thrill in exhibitionism ... There was once i ordered food from FoodPanda. I monitored the time at which he would be arriving at my place... And when he was reaching I made myself hard before going to the door to open the door naked... Pretending to be caught in the middle of sex and having to go to the door to receive the food abruptly 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Sizzler said:

If you happen to be assigned to deliver 3 units of iPhone 11 Pro Max to a residence in Punggol this Friday afternoon, PM me. My bf and I will having fun while waiting for you and we might be open to external participation if we click. My bf is a hunk with 6 pks from China

Shit, so did anything happen with the delivery guy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was Doing GrabFood On 04/10 At CCK Area,Got An Order At 1951Hrs From Mr Bean CCK MRT Send To 297B Chua Chu Kang Ave 3.Customer's Name Was I....... Bttm (Can't Remember The First Name😅) I Got Excited Thinking Im Gonna Get Some Action, Even Got Myself Hard Before Sending The Order. A Cute Malay Boy Opened The Door, Unfortunately Family Was At Home🤣😓

Wondering If You Are Here🤔

4 hours ago, Curiousboicck said:

Was Doing GrabFood On 04/10 At CCK Area,Got An Order At 1951Hrs From Mr Bean CCK MRT Send To 297B Chua Chu Kang Ave 3.Customer's Name Was I....... Bttm (Can't Remember The First Name😅) I Got Excited Thinking Im Gonna Get Some Action, Even Got Myself Hard Before Sending The Order. A Cute Malay Boy Opened The Door, Unfortunately Family Was At Home🤣😓

Wondering If You Are Here🤔

Ave 3 or ave 2? Is he long hair?hehehe

Chinese 54 172 70 gay btm AMK. Love to Lick Suck Hot Young Lean Malay/Chinese Cock and Swallow Hot Juicy Cum.sho Love to smell socks and shoes esp those after long hour wearing. Love to Smell Lick Tired Feet and Toes Sucking. Skype ID - amkjay Line ID - 87amkjay

Can drop by my place to relax while I service yr cock and tired feet. Any Time no problem

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic