Male HQ

I don't understand why someone will forgo his dignity and pride and be with a sugar daddy ?

Guest gues9

1 hour ago, Guest Gast said:

Not even for heterosexual relationship? Or Only applies to Gay?

Any relationship, regardless of orientation, that involves matetial compensation, will not have love, but only lust from buyer and greed from the seller.

Get it?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On ‎19‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:03 PM, rado980d said:

I do have a friend (26 this year) and still not settling down with a full-time employment. Not because he couldn't find one, but he prefers to party, gaming, drinking his nights away and do some part-time job whenever he is in need of cash.

He has at least 4 sugar daddies + Sugar brothers, some from overseas and some local till date. He will rotate his weekend to keep each other company. What does he get in return? Free Meals, movies, gifts and occasionally overseas trips from them.

Is my friend good looking? Not really IMO and just a guy next door. He trades his time for the sugar daddies and keep them company and at times help them run some errands.

So are we to judge? Not really..If the is a demand, there will be supply to fulfill it.

No sex?

On 19/08/2017 at 9:08 AM, abang said:

以老饼的见解。。

不用自命清高, 人嘛。。都是互相利用的。

趁青春的时候, 找个靠山也无妨。。没有谁负了谁的。。

记得:英雄莫问出处。。

不然, 到了我这样“黄金年华”的时候, 送给人家也不要。

悲哀!

Got freebie boh, then I take lor if nobody chop.

10 hours ago, Guest Gues9 said:

But this kind of " love " is so fake!! Idk if I'm the old guy I'll feel disgusted that someone love me not because of my personality but because of money and the things i can get for him. It's like constantly knowing that he's making use of him and yet I am still happily willing to be used of . The old guy not scared one day if he lose everything the so call " Boyfriend " will still by his side ?

You see this every where. Old man with young girls. It's not idealistic but its reality. The topic was more towards a money boy with no looks. 

But if its more to whar consititute true love then it's a different thing. A person who loves you is different from a sugar daddy and in both circumstances both parties know what they are getting. A sugar daddy knows it's no love for him but love for his money but if the daddy is fine with it. It's not our place to judge. 

And if u love a person who is totally disabled and no Sex involved and just chat and care then the person also knows what he wants and should not be judged too for loving someone who can even have an erected cock. 

So the thing is we gays already have people discriminating us for just being ourselves I think it's better that our community stop behaving like judge and jury too. 

Just a thought. That's all. 

It take 2 hands to clap.  Sugar daddy knows he is after money and sugar son knows he is after the physical body.  But sugar son will be dumped once he loses his attractiveness or ages. Sugar daddy will be dumped too if a richer one come along. 

Purely a commercial transaction.

Don't read and response to guests' post

44 minutes ago, starlioned said:

To deliberate on ths topic in my opinion is the equivalent of homo phobic minorities criticising the lgbt choice of living. They have strong prejudicial beliefs that our choice is erroneous and against natural selection and societal/moral norms. What matters bottom line is that to each their own, if both parties are of sound mind and consensual, who are we the others to judge.

Admittedly, its not a common practise/arrangement; but its not that rare.

Then and again there are qualities and preconditions to being either Sugar Daddy or Boy that not all will possess to qualify to begin with.

So to each their own and less judgemental please in the proccess.

Exactly my sentiment , some people like to poke their nose into other's business .  

Also , if you observe, there are topics not worth a discussion "topic" i.e. , is it necessary to buy my bf present every month ?? 

(who cares if you want to buy him one everyday) 

After a while, you notice that such topic were created out of boredom , not for good / worth discussion. 

2 hours ago, starlioned said:

To deliberate on ths topic in my opinion is the equivalent of homo phobic minorities criticising the lgbt choice of living. They have strong prejudicial beliefs that our choice is erroneous and against natural selection and societal/moral norms. What matters bottom line is that to each their own, if both parties are of sound mind and consensual, who are we the others to judge.

Admittedly, its not a common practise/arrangement; but its not that rare.

Then and again there are qualities and preconditions to being either Sugar Daddy or Boy that not all will possess to qualify to begin with.

So to each their own and less judgemental please in the proccess.

Starlioned is right.

Furthermore, this sort of "commercial contract" is not different from what can be seen in heterosexual relationships: many elder men "keep" young ladies, and old "couguar" ladies "look after" young guys...

Provided everybody is over 18 and happy, why not? We are in the 21st century after all...

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

It take 2 hands to clap.  Sugar daddy knows he is after money and sugar son knows he is after the physical body.  But sugar son will be dumped once he loses his attractiveness or ages. Sugar daddy will be dumped too if a richer one come along. 

Don't the sugar Son hate himself for doing this to himself ? Like instead of finding a decent job and earn a living but he chose to take short cut ?  I'm thinking how did he even do it , kissing someone you don't love making love with someone you don't love. Don't he even feel disgusted of himself ? 

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Don't the sugar Son hate himself for doing this to himself ? Like instead of finding a decent job and earn a living but he chose to take short cut ?  I'm thinking how did he even do it , kissing someone you don't love making love with someone you don't love. Don't he even feel disgusted of himself ? 

On 8/20/2017 at 1:09 PM, Guest Gues9 said:

But this kind of " love " is so fake!! Idk if I'm the old guy I'll feel disgusted that someone love me not because of my personality but because of money and the things i can get for him. It's like constantly knowing that he's making use of him and yet I am still happily willing to be used of . The old guy not scared one day if he lose everything the so call " Boyfriend " will still by his side ?

I don't think the younger guy is forcing the older to do anything he does not want.

The reality is that if there is someone ready to give, there will be someone ready to receive.

When the $$$ runs out, the older more or less understand he can no longer provide for the young guy,

therefore no reason to stick around. This is all implicit in these kinds of transactional relationship.

Stop worrying your head around these things,  and focus on your own happiness bah.

Sour grapes bring nothing but bitterness and resentment, does more harm to you than anyone else.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest MsiaBoy

I always like to be with mature guy.

Sometimes i do feel their loneliess even though they have alot of money and having good life. That is reality, they just looking for companion and accompany which is normal as a human. 

As sugar daddy is just a statement but is depends how u look on the relation. 

12 hours ago, Guest Kin said:

If you feel disgusted or hate for this kind of relationship/arrangement then it is not suitable for you. Move along. Live your own life and let others live theirs. Again, this is between two people and both parties are willing to be in this. No body is forcing anybody to do things they don't want to do. 

10 hours ago, tomcat said:

I don't think the younger guy is forcing the older to do anything he does not want.

The reality is that if there is someone ready to give, there will be someone ready to receive.

When the $$$ runs out, the older more or less understand he can no longer provide for the young guy,

therefore no reason to stick around. This is all implicit in these kinds of transactional relationship.

Stop worrying your head around these things,  and focus on your own happiness bah.

Sour grapes bring nothing but bitterness and resentment, does more harm to you than anyone else.

Why does everybody say I'm sour grape? ;( I'm earning a decent salary every month and have a loving Boyfriend who loves me and vice versa . I just feel so sad for the old guy because nobody deserve to be treated this way 

Guest daddyORlove

Whenever i came across this artical, sure make me think of my neighbour.

I m living in the west area and living few doors away from me stay a couple, a young guy in his late 30 and an old uncle in his 50-60.

I don't know if the uncle consider a sugar daddy to that young guy but for sure the neighbours around know they are couple.

Sorry but i felt the both really don't match. Young guy quite good looking with goatee, wearing singlet, bermuda and cap whenever i see him. But uncle was fat with big beer stomach and a head of white hair like those market fishmonger or vegetable seller look.

They are quite intimacy, i saw them having dinner together, shopping grocery at NTUC together.

Is this true love or just a guy having a sugar daddy.....confused.

16 minutes ago, Guest daddyORlove said:

Whenever i came across this artical, sure make me think of my neighbour.

I m living in the west area and living few doors away from me stay a couple, a young guy in his late 30 and an old uncle in his 50-60.

I don't know if the uncle consider a sugar daddy to that young guy but for sure the neighbours around know they are couple.

Sorry but i felt the both really don't match. Young guy quite good looking with goatee, wearing singlet, bermuda and cap whenever i see him. But uncle was fat with big beer stomach and a head of white hair like those market fishmonger or vegetable seller look.

They are quite intimacy, i saw them having dinner together, shopping grocery at NTUC together.

Is this true love or just a guy having a sugar daddy.....confused.

Love comes in all forms. Please dont judge. In japan and korea there are fukesen young hunks who like really old.

On Wednesday, August 23, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Guest Kin said:

Most sugar sons had a decent job but still "moonlight" for extra income and free gifts.  Yes, the sex part is the most difficult for them, many just want dining and shopping with sugar daddy.  But sugar daddy will be very displeased if the climax of the evening is not complete.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Yes, the sex part is the most difficult for them.  

Haha... I agree wif e above part. Past few men I had sex wif fr tawan bar at patpong, they reali took a long time to get hard on bed. Most of them r str8 wif gf so I totally understand e difficult part of them having sex wif a man. I still remember 1 who reluctant to let me touch & play his cock when lying on e bed wif me, kept pushing my hand away. But they haf no choice bcos they r into earning money. 

Guest Reality

Err pretty common to get in relationship with rich people, be it gay or straight. There are also pretty young girls who go for fat ugly old (FUO) guys for the money. Likewise for this community, to each his own I guess? Unless you havr been dumped by your bf who went for a rich guy.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha... I agree wif e above part. Past few men I had sex wif fr tawan bar at patpong, they reali took a long time to get hard on bed. Most of them r str8 wif gf so I totally understand e difficult part of them having sex wif a man. I still remember 1 who reluctant to let me touch & play his cock when lying on e bed wif me, kept pushing my hand away. But they haf no choice bcos they r into earning money. 

No tip for them then. 

Guest Rolling eyes

I think the person who started this post was being rejected by a young hot sugar Son. 

Anyway, it's their choice. As Long as they are happy with what they have, why we have to bother. I know you will say like wasted etc, but it's their own choice. 

28 minutes ago, Guest Rolling eyes said:

I think the person who started this post was being rejected by a young hot sugar Son. 

Anyway, it's their choice. As Long as they are happy with what they have, why we have to bother. I know you will say like wasted etc, but it's their own choice. 

To Each His Own doesnt not exist in some people's world 

Guest Handsome Uncle

So much political correctness bs about To Each His Own. How many of you experience this obnoxious behavior from the other side to say it's acceptable. 

This gay circle is turning so superficial  and materialistic that it's chilling. What happened to grow a backbone and be your own man? I'm looking for men, not worms without backbones.

As a matured man, I experienced such obnoxious characters first hand. I'm good looking so they thought that I'm likely to be rich as well. Money and good looks are double the prize. They say the most flattering things and think that I'll fall for their little tricks like those desperate old men. They think that all old men are desperate and thankful if they have sex with them.

Then slowly they start asking things to check out my worth. I've nothing to hide, when they found out that I'm really not rich, their attitudes changed. That's fine by me because I've been telling them not to bother me and they're the ones with the thick skin to keep bothering me.

Would you believe it that one of these even started flirting with another old man on apps. I'm glad I'm not that desperate old man that I saw on his app. So I'm the minority and there are such poor souls who would fall for their tricks. It's not willing buyer and willing seller, it's more like Sim Lim Square shops selling "lemon" electronics and buyers beware of "lemon" sweet talking love peddlers.

On 8/26/2017 at 2:05 PM, Guest Handsome Uncle said:

So much political correctness bs about To Each His Own. How many of you experience this obnoxious behavior from the other side to say it's acceptable. 

This gay circle is turning so superficial  and materialistic that it's chilling. What happened to grow a backbone and be your own man? I'm looking for men, not worms without backbones.

As a matured man, I experienced such obnoxious characters first hand. I'm good looking so they thought that I'm likely to be rich as well. Money and good looks are double the prize. They say the most flattering things and think that I'll fall for their little tricks like those desperate old men. They think that all old men are desperate and thankful if they have sex with them.

Then slowly they start asking things to check out my worth. I've nothing to hide, when they found out that I'm really not rich, their attitudes changed. That's fine by me because I've been telling them not to bother me and they're the ones with the thick skin to keep bothering me.

Would you believe it that one of these even started flirting with another old man on apps. I'm glad I'm not that desperate old man that I saw on his app. So I'm the minority and there are such poor souls who would fall for their tricks. It's not willing buyer and willing seller, it's more like Sim Lim Square shops selling "lemon" electronics and buyers beware of "lemon" sweet talking love peddlers.

how come uncles always so long winded one? haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Cantonese saying

想当年。。我吃盐多过你吃米(饭)。。

不要说我老人“口水多过茶”。。

Translate to :

Remember those days... Uncle eat salt more than you eat rice..

Don't say I old man "saliva more than tea"..

Back to the topic..

Yes young bodies are delicious to look at but not all of us, uncles and old man, like to befriend young lads.  Like most of them, I am too jaded and to set-in my own ways and it is difficult to keep up with the pace of young people.

Guest Handsome Uncle
2 hours ago, tomcat said:

how come uncles always so long winded one? haha

As soon as I posted my views from the other side, those from the other side go silent.

Your rude response shows that I don't lose anything ignoring those like you.

12 minutes ago, Guest Handsome Uncle said:

As soon as I posted my views from the other side, those from the other side go silent.

Your rude response shows that I don't lose anything ignoring those like you.

it's more so you praise yourself to high heavens, that others don't know how to respond to bring you back down to earth.
indeed, they have gone silent because stunned tio. 

an empirical observation is not rude, it is a fact as observed - offered as feedback,

whether you want to receive or not exposes your own stubbornness.
old dogs learn new tricks is hard, i understand.

lastly, by responding to my comment, isn't that the exact opposite of ignoring me.

so let me kindly offer another feedback, stock up on Omega 3 Fish Oil as brainfood.

i think your mind might be going.

Cheers! <3

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Handsome Uncle
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

it's more so you praise yourself to high heavens, that others don't know how to respond to bring you back down to earth.
indeed, they have gone silent because stunned tio. 

an empirical observation is not rude, it is a fact as observed - offered as feedback,

whether you want to receive or not exposes your own stubbornness.
old dogs learn new tricks is hard, i understand.

lastly, by responding to my comment, isn't that the exact opposite of ignoring me.

so let me kindly offer another feedback, stock up on Omega 3 Fish Oil as brainfood.

i think your mind might be going.

Cheers! <3

Haha, 

I'm confident of myself. Take it what you may.

Your reply is again classic textbook bitchiness. My advice to you is that if you don't want people to see your shallowness then keep your shit trap shut to keep the foulness hidden.

54 minutes ago, Guest Handsome Uncle said:

Haha, 

I'm confident of myself. Take it what you may.

Your reply is again classic textbook bitchiness. My advice to you is that if you don't want people to see your shallowness then keep your shit trap shut to keep the foulness hidden.

Old man, 
don't keep spending time here in gay forum as a faceless ghost, spouting half truths and full nonsense.

early Alzheimer's is no joke, please look into it. hahaha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 8/19/2017 at 0:52 AM, Guest gues9 said:

No name shaming here.. But I Guess most of us have the rough idea who is it . 

Heard from Friends that this young chap didn't love his older Boyfriend at all and their "relationship" is purely materialistic , gifts and monetary transactions . On Instagram you can see sweet post etc but oh wells ..

so guys.. what's your view ? Will you guys ditched your pride and dignity for the sake of the luxury life , gifts , monetary and fame ? But to be with someone who's old , ugly ? Or you rather feel that true love suppress all. 

https://sg.yahoo.com/finance/news/hwa-chong-alumnus-only-got-032836816.html

On 19/08/2017 at 0:52 AM, Guest gues9 said:

No name shaming here.. But I Guess most of us have the rough idea who is it . 

Heard from Friends that this young chap didn't love his older Boyfriend at all and their "relationship" is purely materialistic , gifts and monetary transactions . On Instagram you can see sweet post etc but oh wells ..

so guys.. what's your view ? Will you guys ditched your pride and dignity for the sake of the luxury life , gifts , monetary and fame ? But to be with someone who's old , ugly ? Or you rather feel that true love suppress all. 

To me there is no right or wrong when one is willing to 'sell ' himself as a lover and another one is willing to ' pay ' him as his lover.

Nowadays to those young generation, money talks,  especially at this era. 

Go do a search and you will see how many uni students out there are working moonlight. 

Seriously who will mumble about too much money! 

Like how someone is willing to forgo her ethnic for 3 millions a yr? :P

Btw what is common doesn't mean is wholesome.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

28 minutes ago, fab said:

Like how someone is willing to forgo her ethnic for 3 millions a yr? :P

Btw what is common doesn't mean is wholesome.

We no longer can use our old grandparents thinking in today world. Time has change. You should get what I mean. 

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

We no longer can use our old grandparents thinking in today world. Time has change. You should get what I mean. 

Time may change but not morality.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

So many women look for a wealthy man to marry driven by their desire for security,  and they may have a sixth sense that lets them live with that by convincing themselves that they "fell in love" with the guy.  Maybe some gays have the same ability?

Don't know about you guys but I wouldn't mind having a sugar daddy (P.s. this is not a letter of invitation, please don't give me warning :P

Sugar daddy/boy relationships are mutually beneficially to both parties. It might feel morally wrong to some but I guess you have to see it from their point of view. Besides, in this modern era, money and sex reigns supreme.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.