Male HQ

Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest 2727

I think most capsule cabins are quite similar in size, just that some are better equipped and furnished. The premium ones in Oriental are new, clean , comfortable and definitely no smoking smell.

Thanks for info, Anderson. Hope your trip is/was good.

My stay so far in Tokyo is great.

Still on the Oriental, i was quite surprised to see a young good looking Napalese cleaner working in the onsen. Talked to him in English, he told me he is studying Japanese here and is working partime at night and weekends.

Also see a lot of blacks working as touts around Oriental!

Still on the Oriental, i was quite surprised to see a young good looking Napalese cleaner working in the onsen. Talked to him in English, he told me he is studying Japanese here and is working partime at night and weekends.

Around Oriental?  Specifically around Oriental? I have seen them in Ameyoko - they try and sell you watches, gold chains or mobile phones. Some of them speak passable Japanese I think - not that I speak Japanese but if they can engage with the locals then I am assuming that they do speak enough Japanese to make themselves understood. Am surprised as I thought the (Japanese) authorities are very strict with touting, esp by foreigners.

You did not meet up with Darkflame-san, Anderson?

Sorry Anderson, forgot to ask. Did you book (e.g. Booking.com/Agoda.com) or did you do a walk in? I heard that if you walked in and showed your passport, you get a discount and it turns out to be cheaper than booking via one of the On-line travel agencies?.  Thanks.

Sorry Anderson, forgot to ask. Did you book (e.g. Booking.com/Agoda.com) or did you do a walk in? I heard that if you walked in and showed your passport, you get a discount and it turns out to be cheaper than booking via one of the On-line travel agencies?. Thanks.

Booked via agoda because this place is quite popular and i have to change my booking schedule in order to get 2 capsules and also i don't like get disappointment on arrival without accomodation.

I was doing some out of town trips, like going to Hakone, and most days were packed so didn't make appt to meet with Darkflame.

I came across a young Vietnamese guy once.

He couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak Vietnamese so our common language was Japanese.

There are many non-Japanese Asians these days.

Like at one izakaya, the staff were 70% Vietnamese...

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I came across a young Vietnamese guy once.

He couldn't speak English and I couldn't speak Vietnamese so our common language was Japanese.

There are many non-Japanese Asians these days.

Like at one izakaya, the staff were 70% Vietnamese...

I do think there are now many foreigners working in the service line in Japan.

In just a short 2 weeks stay, I was already served by a Sri Langkan girl in a Mac outlet in Osaka, by a mainland Chinese guy in an electronic shop in Akihabara, by a Burmese guy in a steak restaurant and that Nepalese guy in Oriental onsen.

Edited by Anderson

Halloween at shibuya last night was total madness. Aside from crazy costumes, i also peeled my eyes on many near naked guys. I was thrilled to see some skins from guys showing bare chests. But nothing beats the boys who only wear thin thongs, with barely minimum coverage on their private areas. I thought there was only one, but boy, i found many and in groups. I felt like pulling the strap of the thongs and snap it back haha. And they had smooth tanned bodies too. They were willing to take pix together. One even posed with his ass up in the air, but somehow the crack was covered by the thong's band. They looked straight though, and seemed thrilled when girls cheekily smiled at them.

I'll make sure to roam shibuya again for next year's halloween :)

Halloween at shibuya last night was total madness. Aside from crazy costumes, i also peeled my eyes on many near naked guys. I was thrilled to see some skins from guys showing bare chests. But nothing beats the boys who only wear thin thongs, with barely minimum coverage on their private areas. I thought there was only one, but boy, i found many and in groups. I felt like pulling the strap of the thongs and snap it back haha. And they had smooth tanned bodies too. They were willing to take pix together. One even posed with his ass up in the air, but somehow the crack was covered by the thong's band. They looked straight though, and seemed thrilled when girls cheekily smiled at them.

I'll make sure to roam shibuya again for next year's halloween :)

Halloween is surprising a big thing in Japan.

Here, you see groups of youngsters all dressed up and make-upped in all sorts of costumes having fun all over the city - on the streets, in the subway, in shopping malls, etc.

Hello,

This may be a silly question, but it's going to be my first time to Japan and i hope to get some advice on budgetting:

I'm planning on a trip somewhere this time next year, and I'm wondering if a budget of SGD 2500 is enough? Say, $1K for air ticket and accomodation, $.5K for spending?

• 2 weeks later...

Visited a hattenba called BodyBreath in Tokyo. It's below a dvd/cd rental shop and you access it by the stairs leading to the basement outside of the building. I like bodybreath because it's not so big and it's relatively close to Ni-chome. It's also much cheaper than going to a big sauna. I recommend buying the passport package for tourists. You get to enter and exit multiple times and you get to choose the amount of days you want. I was broke I decided to stay the night. Got groped all over and couldn't catch any sleep. Not that that's a bad thing :P The crowd was mostly Japanese university students and 30 something year old salarymen. There were some caucasians but they were mostly ignored. Japanese language is not needed. Sex is a universal language but there were some japanese guys who had specific preferences. Someone actually shouted 'no chinese!' angrily in the maze room although I don't know how was it possible to tell since it was so dark. I found out later that the guy who was rejected was actually Taiwanese and quite cute! Bodybreath caters to japanese guys who like foreigners ('gaisen') so don't let that incident put you off. The Japanese seem to be more forward with their cruising so don't be shocked if they pull you into the rooms. They also maintain their politeness in bed. All the guys I slept with said Arigato after sex. So cute right? I also visited a big sauna in Osaka similar to the 24 Kaikans in Tokyo. If anyone wants to know more about that let me know ;)

Edited by werq19

eeeee why so racist? no Taiwanese/Chinese? the chinese must have done something rude

Anyway Body breath and some of the hattenbas do NOT accept 40yo and above, they will really check passports! :( 
Gd that all of you can still yayapapaya for a few years or so..
Not everyone started out as YOUNG as some of you...Y cant they pick/allow entrance by shape and size/overweight v under...instead of base totally on age?!!

Yes, it is Not a secret that everything about Japanese is good and world-class. They are quiet aむnd polite .......

I luv the way they say "eeeeeehhhhhhhh" " えええ"esp jp men tend to say that, so かわいいね!
I came too quickly once and he responded" えええ"!!!!!! :blink: 
I can only reply w ごめん :(

Visited a hattenba called BodyBreath in Tokyo. The crowd was mostly Japanese university students and 30 something year old salarymen. There were some caucasians but they were mostly ignored. Japanese language is not needed. Sex is a universal language but there were some japanese guys who had specific preferences. Someone actually shouted 'no chinese!' angrily in the maze room although I don't know how was it possible to tell since it was so dark. I found out later that the guy was actually Taiwanese and quite cute! Bodybreath caters to japanese guys who like foreigners ('gaisen') so don't let that incident put you off. The Japanese seem to be more forward with their cruising so don't be shocked if they pull you into the rooms. They also maintain their politeness in bed. All the guys I slept with said Arigato after sex. So cute right? I also visited a big sauna in Osaka similar to the 24 Kaikans in Tokyo. If anyone wants to know more about that let me know ;)

Hello,

This may be a silly question, but it's going to be my first time to Japan and i hope to get some advice on budgetting:

I'm planning on a trip somewhere this time next year, and I'm wondering if a budget of SGD 2500 is enough? Say, $1K for air ticket and accomodation, $.5K for spending?

I backpacked and spent 3 k in total and stayed for a month all over Japan. But I lived in hostels, friend's place and ate mostly in gyuudon restaurants like Yoshinoya. Still managed to do lotsa things and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It's totally possible. Especially if you're going only for a week or so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all.

I'm travelling to Japan for 9 days in Jan.

It's my first time, I would like to visit some attractions for chubs and chaser.

And what is a good itinerary?

I would love to hit tokyo/osaka.

Please help as i have no idea where to go and i've to plan my stay!

Thanks!

would be in tokyo for 2 nights... is it possible to just stay in sauna? (put luggage to train stations)

hehe planning to save some $$.

It is Ok to just stay in sauna, i did that most of the time, it is money saving and also a good way to look for sex, but you must be prepared to be "disturb" by people who want to have sex with you while you are sleeping.

would be in tokyo for 2 nights... is it possible to just stay in sauna? (put luggage to train stations)

hehe planning to save some $$.

But dont forget that most saunas charge extra for stays longer than 12 hours. I think 24 Kaikan charges 200 yen per each hour over a 12 hours stay. You need to plan it well and exit before the 12 hours is up - also dont forget that you would not have gotten much rest unless you hid yourself well in some dark corner of the sauna. 

But dont forget that most saunas charge extra for stays longer than 12 hours. I think 24 Kaikan charges 200 yen per each hour over a 12 hours stay. You need to plan it well and exit before the 12 hours is up - also dont forget that you would not have gotten much rest unless you hid yourself well in some dark corner of the sauna. 

If you check in before 9.00pm, the charge is 2,400.00 yen, if you check in after 9.00pm the charge is 2,900.00 yen, can stay for 13 hours with the payment.

• G_M changed the title to Tokyo / Fukuoka / Sapporo (Japan ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.