Male HQ

Are you guys willing to share your dick size if your prospective bf casually ask you?

Guest :-(

I could still remembered having random conversations with one of the ex-dates and he started to go like, if you want to know my dick length and girth, I could tell you directly. But we were on other topics that isn't relevant to his size. So I'm not sure if he is very proud to show off his tool or what. Anyway, I was really treating him more as a friend than date after meeting him several times.

One of my friends told me a handsome air steward wanted to top him but after taking off his trousers, he was so disappointed at that petite size that he literally told him not interested anymore. Many gays I know prefer someone to look sexually arousing at around 5.5 to 6inch than an 1incher. Now, I'm wondering if the question is being asked by your a date you really like, would you answer him what's your size truthfully? Assuming he might reject you partly being that's the criteria of a healthy, sexual relationship.  

Since I look for relationships in which sex is not the top priority, but still a significant component, I would try to avoid answering.

If he insists hard that I answer, it might be a sign that sex is much more important to him than it is to me.

On the other hand, if i completely refuse to answer, then it might also be a sign to him that I am not a sexual person - which is not true either.

I feel a much better way to approach this is to naturally flirt, get physical, and finally take off pants and have hot sex. Asking such questions disrupts the flow for me.

35 minutes ago, kingbitch said:

Since I look for relationships in which sex is not the top priority, but still a significant component, I would try to avoid answering.

If he insists hard that I answer, it might be a sign that sex is much more important to him than it is to me.

On the other hand, if i completely refuse to answer, then it might also be a sign to him that I am not a sexual person - which is not true either.

I feel a much better way to approach this is to naturally flirt, get physical, and finally take off pants and have hot sex. Asking such questions disrupts the flow for me.

Alamak.power la king. Meaning u r saying no theory. Only practical.haha

2 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

I could still remembered having random conversations with one of the ex-dates and he started to go like, if you want to know my dick length and girth, I could tell you directly. But we were on other topics that isn't relevant to his size. So I'm not sure if he is very proud to show off his tool or what. Anyway, I was really treating him more as a friend than date after meeting him several times.

One of my friends told me a handsome air steward wanted to top him but after taking off his trousers, he was so disappointed at that petite size that he literally told him not interested anymore. Many gays I know prefer someone to look sexually arousing at around 5.5 to 6inch than an 1incher. Now, I'm wondering if the question is being asked by your a date you really like, would you answer him what's your size truthfully? Assuming he might reject you partly being that's the criteria of a healthy, sexual relationship.  

Pls learn how to use former vs latter.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

erm TS
assuming he (fren) is so disappted and told the airsteward off his disinterest  , I can fully understand that

this teaches some good-bod air steward/muscular men or handsome guys that all that just doesn't count , esp if sex is to come into play(many will claim sex may not need to be anal) , that thing still play a part in computing the "X factor"

of cos when doing a meetup , the topics involved would be more than just on that thing, but it is not @all demanding for a btm to broach the fav sbj about the top's penises

even so,  I think now the norm in the gay world is to be first in securing : looks (face) and the bod (muscles/physique) and then .........to character/traits...

I felt kingsbitch approach is good, just go with the flow/flirt , somehow when it comes to men/gay, the sex thingy will just come into play(size him up by then  instead by asking)

so when someone ask me what is the type I liked, I don't usu share openly (until I m asked explicitly for it in a very comfy setting) , I just smile cos I can sense it on my own and from the actions I displayed, one can easily know whether he is my type or NOT

don't even need to voice it out

4 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

Certain topics are real taboo until you are certain both has reached the stage of near intimacy. 

Guest Practical

Some guys have less boundaries than others. Start talking about his sexual experience on first meet up. When you are totally not interested. Low hanging fruits are usually not so nice. So easy to reach yet still available means must got many hidden rotten parts.

Actually sharing of dick sizes is not a completely bad idea especially for the straights.

Some couples divorced after they discovered furniture too small and room too big.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, fab said:

Actually sharing of dick sizes is not a completely bad idea especially for the straights.

Some couples divorced after they discovered furniture too small and room too big.

If you like small furnitures, you still can live with it. If you like jumbo size furnitures, maybe you need to discard the old small one and buy new big ones!

10 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Touch better than talk only! 

Frankly, feeling six inches is very different from one inches! 

That's why I ask this question because some of them enter relationship then start to regret their bf dick is too small no matter how cute he is. It is just not sexually appealing enough to look at a short one. Bigger one around 6inch is so yummy with instant hardon just by looking at it.

• Guest locked this topic