Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

On 1/3/2022 at 1:09 PM, Guest Daryl said:

All facilities are open. 

They seems to be more generous on the number of person inside during peak season. 

Found an exciting secret abt one of the gym staff there. 

Pls share what you can! Hehe

On 1/6/2022 at 11:10 PM, BanTin said:

Any reason? Safe measure?

Not sure why. They didn’t tell. You need to sign up for a minimum 3 months’ gym contract if you wanna enjoy the facilities. I don’t know why would they not accept day passes anymore. 

Guest Sucked
On 12/27/2021 at 11:11 PM, ChiT said:

Renovations??

Ya..all glass doors in shower area no longer frosted...the doors to sauna is see through glass and no more wood..remove the door between the toilet and shower area... haven't u been there 3 years ago..

On 1/9/2022 at 9:16 PM, Guest Sucked said:

Ya..all glass doors in shower area no longer frosted...the doors to sauna is see through glass and no more wood..remove the door between the toilet and shower area... haven't u been there 3 years ago..

Oh.. didn't go there that many years ago.  Guess only started visiting after the reno.

Guest Swimmer
On 1/8/2022 at 2:16 PM, Guest AndyP said:

Called hilton only for guest…

shang no more day pass

any other place can go?

Exactly. N disappointed. 

Any other hotel spa that allow walk in guess or day pass?

On 1/10/2022 at 2:15 PM, Guest Swimmer said:

Exactly. N disappointed. 

Any other hotel spa that allow walk in guess or day pass?

Given the cost of a day pass of almost RM100, do consider sharing a room for a night,  and can go for two days with full flexibility and convenience. 😀 

Every visit to Hilton KL for sure will score some mature daddies. Haven’t been there for close to 2yrs + now.

Been to Shang twice last year, but didn’t manage to play with any daddies. Facilities and space wise, I like Shang better. 

Anyone can share their experience.

Shangrila: I stayed there 3 times last year. There were always opportunities to have some fun. The sauna area is spacious and airy, not damp. Dry sauna: can’t really see who’s inside from outside. Steam room: the steam is very heavy hence not visible to outsiders; either you choke on cocks or steam. 

Shangrila: I stayed there 3 times last year. There were always opportunities to have some fun. The sauna area is spacious and airy, not damp. Dry sauna: can’t really see who’s inside from outside. Steam room: the steam is very heavy hence not visible to outsiders; either you choke on cocks or steam. 

On 1/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, Guest Tommy said:

Every visit to Hilton KL for sure will score some mature daddies. Haven’t been there for close to 2yrs + now.

Been to Shang twice last year, but didn’t manage to play with any daddies. Facilities and space wise, I like Shang better. 

Went Shang last year 2 times last year and both did scored with daddies. Need to restrategized as they will be either early in the morning or after office hours

On 1/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, ChiT said:

That's good .. finally glad to hear things back to normal. 

Hmm.. secret about A, R or S? 

haha..do tell us pls

R is the indian? who is A or S?

On 1/19/2022 at 9:52 AM, Guest noName said:

Which kl hotel able to cruise now? I miss hilton kl where I can fully hard and naked in the dry sauna.

Shangrila; generally hotels with sauna facilities provide such an opportunity. 

On 1/21/2022 at 3:31 PM, Guest Shang said:

Few days back I message them. They said still have daily pass. Can anyone confirm?

The did start selling the daily pass already. However, the availability is subject to the hotel occupancy (peak season/high demand they will not sell it).

To be on a safer side, stay as a guest would be the safest bet.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, Guest Tommy said:

Wah so lucky ah you! KL Sentra Hilton issit or PJ Hilton you managed to score/ hook up with those matured gentlemen?! Please share and let us daddy worshippers know! Thanks again 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:41 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Wah so lucky ah you! KL Sentra Hilton issit or PJ Hilton you managed to score/ hook up with those matured gentlemen?! Please share and let us daddy worshippers know! Thanks again 

Hilton KL. Few times with chinese daddies and even got to blow 1 westerner daddy. They will usually be naked and u know that’s a good chance to score. Weekend noon time more chance to spot. Weekdays rather hard.

Now don’t know where to go to find matured gentlemen. 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:41 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Evergreen Laurel in Pg could be a decent option.

On 1/23/2022 at 3:50 PM, Guest Tommy said:

Hilton KL. Few times with chinese daddies and even got to blow 1 westerner daddy. They will usually be naked and u know that’s a good chance to score. Weekend noon time more chance to spot. Weekdays rather hard.

Now don’t know where to go to find matured gentlemen. 

OIC. Nowadays difficult due to the covid situation. No more saunas and steam room plus jacuzzi activities anymore. Those matured Chinese daddies usually how old? 50s to 60s got ah? Some must be horny married uncles, usually from outstation loh. Lolol

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 1/23/2022 at 8:45 PM, Daddyhunter said:

OIC. Nowadays difficult due to the covid situation. No more saunas and steam room plus jacuzzi activities anymore. Those matured Chinese daddies usually how old? 50s to 60s got ah? Some must be horny married uncles, usually from outstation loh. Lolol

Usually in their 50s. Must be horny cos they initiated it first. 

just wanna update

stayed at MO last weekend and went to their Spa/Steam/Sauna.

place wise, it was well maintained considering the age of the hotel.

everything working as it was supposed to be. a bit on the quiet side considering

that i went there at 7pm on sunday. 

plenty of lockers to stow ur things.

patron wise, not many ppl, just a few on sunday evening.

facilities

showers

sauna

steam room

hot whirlpool

cold plunge pool

relaxation lounge

definitely gonna come back again.

On 1/28/2022 at 8:30 AM, zaqqaz0909 said:

just wanna update

stayed at MO last weekend and went to their Spa/Steam/Sauna.

place wise, it was well maintained considering the age of the hotel.

everything working as it was supposed to be. a bit on the quiet side considering

that i went there at 7pm on sunday. 

plenty of lockers to stow ur things.

patron wise, not many ppl, just a few on sunday evening.

facilities

showers

sauna

steam room

hot whirlpool

cold plunge pool

relaxation lounge

definitely gonna come back again.

Used to go there many years ago while MO was still offering walk in guests to use their spa facilities.  No action/ activities going on while you were there? 

On 7/3/2019 at 12:02 AM, Young Dad said:

Will be at Le Méridien KL from tomorrow (3 July) until 6th July. Will be going to the pool at 6am, gym at 7pm, everyday. On Saturday, will spend the whole morning in gym & Sauna.

You look cute even in avatar format. 😍 wish you were older mid to late 50s though. 😆 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:16 PM, ChiT said:

That's good .. finally glad to hear things back to normal. 

Hmm.. secret about A, R or S? 

Those who visited the place recently near closing time shud know already. Seen and tried. 

On 2/4/2022 at 2:37 AM, Guest Daryl said:

Those who visited the place recently near closing time shud know already. Seen and tried. 

Can someone please reveal what it is??

hi everyone,

continuing from my adventure around kl hotel's sauna,

booked shangri-la last weekend, and boy it was a great one.

read from all the comments here about shangri-la, and decided to go 

and experienced it all by myself.

facility

lounge with 2 recliners

4 showers with stool in it

sauna= quite a large one with dim light

steam room-=hot and steamy till u cant see anyone (might be a problem with the controller)

hot whirlpool= big circle pool ( temperature wise a bit off, coz went in one evening it was hot, but came bck the next day and it was warm to cold already)and u hv to keep turn the thing on every 10 minutes or so due to the timer i think.

cold whirlpool = mid sized cold whirlpool ( same with hot whirlpool, hv to switch it bck on after about 10 minutes)

patron-wise = mixture of young and old.hotel guest or members.

timing= weekend evening till nite is the best time to go.

opening hours= 7am till 10 pm

walk-in = forgot to ask them bout it

summary= great place to spend ur evening just lounging, relaxing or having fun. definitely gonna go bck.

list of kl hotel's sauna visited= MO, Hilton, Sheraton, Shangri-La

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.