Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

Guest Meridien spa
On 3/15/2022 at 12:11 PM, 69UndiesBoyBoy said:

Later 5pm onwards will be at Le Meridien SPA. Anyone?

They share this with Hilton right ? Can pls share the experience after you go tonight ? Is it happening and anything to watch out for ? 

Guest Share
On 3/15/2022 at 1:39 PM, Guest Meridien spa said:

They share this with Hilton right ? Can pls share the experience after you go tonight ? Is it happening and anything to watch out for ? 

Anyone can share Hilton spa experience?

Guest Hilton
On 3/19/2022 at 2:42 PM, Guest Share said:

Anyone can share Hilton spa experience?

Will be at Hilton on 22 and 23 Mar. Anyone going to be there ? I will be hanging out at the gym and jacuzzi. 

Guest Issac
On 3/21/2022 at 7:21 AM, Guest Hilton said:

Will be at Hilton on 22 and 23 Mar. Anyone going to be there ? I will be hanging out at the gym and jacuzzi. 

Wht time?

Guest Hilton
On 3/21/2022 at 7:49 PM, Guest Issac said:

Wht time?

Maybe 22nd 4pm ish ? 23rd morning ? 

gym and steam :-) if u coming, go naked in the steam or sauna . Or take the towel off.

Guest Issac
On 3/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, Guest Hilton said:

gym and steam 🙂 if u coming, go naked in the steam or sauna . Or take the towel off.

I only can go there around 6.30pm after working 

Guest Towel
On 3/21/2022 at 10:49 PM, Guest Hilton said:

gym and steam 🙂 if u coming, go naked in the steam or sauna . Or take the towel off.

Everyone there took off towel right? So how to identify????

On 3/22/2022 at 7:20 AM, Guest Issac said:

I only can go there around 6.30pm after working 

You're going there as walk-in guest? Mind to share some tips for non-Hilton health club member?

Guest House
On 3/23/2022 at 10:56 PM, Guest Towel said:

Everyone there took off towel right? So how to identify????

Usually gay guys wouldn’t mind showing cocks or they might follow you if you change from dry sauna to wet sauna or vice versa. 

On 3/12/2022 at 11:24 PM, Guest Hotel said:

I stayed in Shangrila before and it was very cruisy. I usually go naked between pools and the steam room and sauna. One time met with a nice guy and went up to his room for fun. 

also tried Doubletree at Intermark. Cruising potential at the steam room but not many people there

Sheraton is jacuzzi is also good for naked dipping and going in and out of steam room and sauna. 

i will be trying the Hilton next week. 

most of them local people or ang mo? i hope to meet some daddy or uncle hahaha

Guest Hilton
On 3/25/2022 at 6:33 AM, Guest House said:

Usually gay guys wouldn’t mind showing cocks or they might follow you if you change from dry sauna to wet sauna or vice versa. 

Had a good fun time hopping between the steam, sauna and jacuzzi. To the cub flex guy (gym member) who met me and my friend, we didn’t get a Chance to exchange contact details. Let me know if u r here Haha. 

Guest Guest LM
On 3/30/2022 at 7:19 AM, Guest Hilton said:

Had a good fun time hopping between the steam, sauna and jacuzzi. To the cub flex guy (gym member) who met me and my friend, we didn’t get a Chance to exchange contact details. Let me know if u r here Haha. 

What time were you there? 

Guest Sheraton
On 4/1/2022 at 1:45 PM, Agoogoo said:

going to sheraton imperial next month, anyone can share experience like what timing many ppl in sauna or what timing less ppl in sauna? 

Last time I was there was Dec 2021. I specifically emailed them asking about the jacuzzi and steam room… 

when I got there, jacuzzi was out of order and steam room was undergoing maintenance so only sauna was open and they said something about a time it’s switched on in the afternoon. 

not sure about now but I was very disappointed last time I stayed there. Only thing good was I had a few friends joining for an orgy and we took some nice photos overlooking the nice skyline and highway in the background:-) 

Guest Hilton
On 4/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, Guest Sauna lover said:

Nowadays Hilton hotel KL sauna is it still restricted at 2ppls per time only ?

They don’t seem to really care now. Max 6 people can fit comfortably in any case for the steam room.

I had 4 other guys join in the sauna, quite obvious everyone is gay with all the hard cocks in plain site haha

On 4/2/2022 at 11:28 PM, Guest Hilton said:

They don’t seem to really care now. Max 6 people can fit comfortably in any case for the steam room.

I had 4 other guys join in the sauna, quite obvious everyone is gay with all the hard cocks in plain site haha

Haha.. whether they were naked when entered to sauna?

Guest Sauna lover

Great to know that 😍

Mind to share what happened next? Since all already harden. Must be diff to hold themselves still for long with this sight. Haha.

Guest Guest_88
On 4/11/2022 at 11:54 AM, Guest Guest said:

It was quite happening last sat and sun afternoon, but one spec guy was being very rude. Other than that it was pretty fun.

What the spec guy done? 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:42 PM, Guest Hotel said:

Hilton more happening now or le meridian?

It’s the same spa facilities. Meridien guests can use the shared facilities at Hilton. 

Guest Atas hotels

Anyone been to St Regis KL / JW Marriott KL / Mandarin Oriental / Ritz Carlton ? Which spa and steam sauna would you recommend that has good facilities and can go naked ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.