Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

On 1/30/2023 at 4:21 PM, And then said:

I believe they just have a very small dry sauna in the mens' change room for the pool ( or was it the gym, can't rmb)

It didn't look very promising to me at the time, unless pre arranged

Thanks for the info. 

Stayed at JW Marriott in mid January. The sauna & steam room were nice. Locker room was very big with plenty of rarely-used-looking shower stall. It had a beach Villa feel. Towels and a bathrobe were already placed in each locker, which was really thoughtful. The steam room had a more fun design compared to others that I had been: uneven levelled and different sized benches/seats. The dry sauna was nice too. The hot tub was not too big. There were a couple of steps to get up to the tub so if more naked men were there, it’d have been a very nice sight. I had fun with a very toned uncut Chinese guy who had a lot of pre cum. He was very nice. 

On 2/17/2023 at 5:54 AM, Chi-dude said:

Which hotel sauna is most happening now ??

I’m afraid there’s no such a thing. It depends on luck. I guess those in KL/Bukit Bintang will have a higher chance. 

On 2/25/2023 at 1:05 PM, Guest Onsen said:

Anyone been to New onsen hotel @ Genting?

From the website: The Yanné Onsen is a Konyoku (混浴) mixed-gender bath with swimwear concept.

On 3/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, DaveLee said:

OK thank you. Any nice hotel with sauna and steam room in bukit bintang area? 

JW Marriott: nice wet sauna. Dry sauna is quite big. There is a hot tub and a cool tub. Locker facilities and shower rooms are very good. Newish. Big space. 

Grand Millennium: spa area closed/knocked down. 

KLCC area: Grand Hyatt

On 3/6/2023 at 3:43 PM, Guest Room said:

JW Marriott: nice wet sauna. Dry sauna is quite big. There is a hot tub and a cool tub. Locker facilities and shower rooms are very good. Newish. Big space. 

Grand Millennium: spa area closed/knocked down. 

KLCC area: Grand Hyatt

Where is JW Marriot btw? Thanks.

Guest Hilton

Hi, will be at Hilton this Sunday 19th to wed. If anyone there, see u there in the steam room 😛 will likely be there early morning or late evening 

Sama Sama Hotel KLIA

sauna steam and jacuzzi looks really easy to something happening

naked foreigner guest 

hidden jacuzzi

not many people

and open 24 hours

if u stay nearby , can join membership

3814E86B-BA1B-471A-A463-C0544C07A4E7.png

Edited by Yi007

Guest WA visiting
On 3/14/2023 at 11:29 PM, Guest Hilton said:

Hi, will be at Hilton this Sunday 19th to wed. If anyone there, see u there in the steam room 😛 will likely be there early morning or late evening 

Hey I’ll b checking in on 24/3 and out 25/3

whatsapp +61433934611

Guest Reply
2 hours ago, Jereld said:

Any good htl with sauna/jacuzzi ? 

Hilton KL Sentral (or Le Meridien) shares same facilities with sauna , steam room and jacuzzi. Good facilities. Be discreet as it’s straight place, but it’s well designed (hard to see inside sauna or steam room and plenty of early warning) so if u have a friend or make one in there. It’s quite nice, hot and sweaty. 

shangrila hotel is also nice with two jacuzzi. 

both hotels are quite okay with nudity as the pool is not same area. 

sheraton grand is a bit hit and miss cos only opens at certain hours and not many people there so chances of hot and sweaty encounter is less. 

I want to check out JW Marriott at some stage… 

hope this helps. Anyone have any additional stories? 

14 hours ago, Guest Reply said:

Hilton KL Sentral (or Le Meridien) shares same facilities with sauna , steam room and jacuzzi. Good facilities. Be discreet as it’s straight place, but it’s well designed (hard to see inside sauna or steam room and plenty of early warning) so if u have a friend or make one in there. It’s quite nice, hot and sweaty. 

sheraton grand is a bit hit and miss cos only opens at certain hours and not many people there so chances of hot and sweaty encounter is less. 

Any Jacuzzis at Hlton/Meri? 

On 3/26/2023 at 6:22 PM, Guest Reply said:

Sheraton sauna open from 7am to 9pm

Guest GuestXxx

Went to hilton there night of apr 30. Crowded. There are two boys who are obv cruising and following other  around. Sort of ruined it for me. Please read the room. 

1 hour ago, Guest GuestXxx said:

Went to hilton there night of apr 30. Crowded. There are two boys who are obv cruising and following other  around. Sort of ruined it for me. Please read the room. 

What room?.. Which room?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.