but from outside hard to see inside

and jacuzzi also quiet nice and huge

and less people

easy to cruising

but why no people in there 😆 

No daypass. But TBH, Hilton & Shangrila also no daypass now

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2022 at 2:49 PM, Guest Player said:

Will be staying at Grand Hyatt KL 27-28/10. Hope to meet someone there. First time staying at Grand Hyatt KL. 

Be mindful.

You are inviting stranger into your room. Who to blame if you are robbed?

You may think, "can report hotel security or police ma.."..tell them "i invited a gay stranger to have sex but he robbed me"? Think hard, be smart

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest Sheraton membership

The price for Sheraton sauna membership will be increased starting from next month

And also most probably no more 6 months membership, only left with the 12 months one from November onwards

17 minutes ago, Guest Sheraton membership said:

The price for Sheraton sauna membership will be increased starting from next month

And also most probably no more 6 months membership, only left with the 12 months one from November onwards

Is the sauna still happening thede days?

For the Hilton, May I know which one is it? I tried searching from Agoda, it seems to have Hilton garden inn north, south, double tree

whats the operating hour of the sauna?

anyway I was at the Sheraton on Mon to wed. Sauna only open from 2pm to 9pm. This timing I was outside jalan jalan ady. Only manage for a short visit after checking in on Mon. 

its been a while since i last stayed in a hotel in KL, and it was a nice surprise that the hotel i stayed recently had a great sauna and steam room, totally unexpected since nobody has mentioned it over here or in any of the hotel reviews. saw two chinese guys in mid 30s, probably both straight as they were talking about their family, and yes they were naked. i'm not going to mention the name here because this will be a rare gem for me to visit next time. last thing i want is for some unnamed guests or spies to ruin it. regulars here pls do pm me if you want to know. at present the suana and steam room is very quiet though but its newly renovated and spotlessly clean! 

Guest citimen666
On 11/4/2022 at 10:48 PM, Secreto said:

its been a while since i last stayed in a hotel in KL, and it was a nice surprise that the hotel i stayed recently had a great sauna and steam room, totally unexpected since nobody has mentioned it over here or in any of the hotel reviews. saw two chinese guys in mid 30s, probably both straight as they were talking about their family, and yes they were naked. i'm not going to mention the name here because this will be a rare gem for me to visit next time. last thing i want is for some unnamed guests or spies to ruin it. regulars here pls do pm me if you want to know. at present the suana and steam room is very quiet though but its newly renovated and spotlessly clean! 

On 10/27/2022 at 3:10 PM, Guest Sheraton membership said:

How much the price will increase?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 12:06 AM, KLswimmer said:

KL boy here (31yo Chinese 180cm 75kg gym fit), keen to join you at your hotel in KL/PJ if there's a sauna/steam room attached. Met up with a fellow forum member at Hilton last week which was pretty hot. Message me.

Frequent Hilton sauna sometime - add me to stay in touch maybe can meet - telegram Supitsjay

chinese early 30 fit

On 12/1/2022 at 3:49 AM, Guest Jay said:

Frequent Hilton sauna sometime - add me to stay in touch maybe can meet - telegram Supitsjay

chinese early 30 fit

Sometime as in you travel regularly or you're a gym member? If member, may I know how much is the rate now? Also, would like to know the time range when the sauna is happening...thanks

At Le Méridien now. Went to gym in evening, then proceeded to sauna. Saw a tall muscle guy just came in to gym then, and we exchanged a brief glance. When I was in the steam room, he suddenly came in. Wow looks like he was only in the gym 10mins. Wasn't expecting anything but this handsome 28yo top Chn from UK with big dxxk started to make his move. It was hot playing with him in there. He wanted to meet again for the next 2 days before I check out. Can't wait to play again!  What a nice Xmas present for 3 days! 

28 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

At Le Méridien now. Went to gym in evening, then proceeded to sauna. Saw a tall muscle guy just came in to gym then, and we exchanged a brief glance. When I was in the steam room, he suddenly came in. Wow looks like he was only in the gym 10mins. Wasn't expecting anything but this handsome 28yo top Chn from UK with big dxxk started to make his move. It was hot playing with him in there. He wanted to meet again for the next 2 days before I check out. Can't wait to play again!  What a nice Xmas present for 3 days! 

Such a hot story. Congratulations! What a fantastic Xmas present. Hehehe. Enjoy to the max. Best part is you both stay in the same hotel so plenty of "place" to play. You go to his room he go to yours. 😛 Please update us. Share the joy this festive season!

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Guest Tonedfit
On 12/18/2022 at 7:42 AM, jonathan_blunt said:

At Hilton now, it’s really a nice and quiet place here with good gym facilities 

Anyone staying at hilton can bring me to the sauna and steam room. Toned fit pleasant chinese here. Telegram: bennyooii

Stayed at the Sheraton mid-November 2022. Went to use the sauna and steam on Saturday late afternoon at around 5pm and left around 6-6:30pm. It was empty when I arrived. 

when I left there were people in the changing room but they looked like they were going to use the gym instead. 

it’s old but it’s fairly big. The steam room is nice. The sauna smells a bit….

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 7:45 PM, Guest Player said:

What facilities are available there? Steam, dry & jacuzzi?

I believe they just have a very small dry sauna in the mens' change room for the pool ( or was it the gym, can't rmb)

It didn't look very promising to me at the time, unless pre arranged

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.