Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Bubble ass bottom said:

Anyone at Hilton this Raya that can bring me in?

Very possibly, how to connect though? 

Back in KL since two days ago. Anything fun going on around the hotels? Leaving KL in 2 weeks. Been edging for a few days each time before any “event” so dm me if I’m invited to your hotel ;) also, staying at Hilton for 3 nights, if you wanna join me 👌🏻 

Edited by Discreet Bi Professional

Hey guys,

I will be at KL Hilton from 1-5 May. Gonna be gymming most days and then wanna check out the sauna. 

How's the crowd and how do you signal your interest?

Anyone in town? Can tele me at @nyxactor

Edited by MTMT

Guest Curious
On 4/7/2024 at 2:35 PM, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Back in KL since two days ago. Anything fun going on around the hotels? Leaving KL in 2 weeks. Been edging for a few days each time before any “event” so dm me if I’m invited to your hotel ;) also, staying at Hilton for 3 nights, if you wanna join me 👌🏻 

How does the "invited" thing work? Does that mean we can search for hotel guests here in order to use the facilities there?

On 4/12/2024 at 6:22 PM, Guest Curious said:

How does the "invited" thing work? Does that mean we can search for hotel guests here in order to use the facilities there?

I have no idea 😉

But it's quite normal for two friends to check in together, or to have friends or family visiting when they're staying at a hotel?

Btw, was at the Hilton gym/sauna a few days ago and chatted to a nice guy who was a piano teacher. Any chance you're around?

Guest Marriott Bukit Bintang

Will be in and out of the spa area at JW Marriott over the weekend with my buddy. In case anyone is also there. The jacuzzi. Steam room and sauna is so nice and big. A bit too quiet though, can be more cruisy like Hilton 🙂 

17 hours ago, Guest Marriott Bukit Bintang said:

Will be in and out of the spa area at JW Marriott over the weekend with my buddy. In case anyone is also there. The jacuzzi. Steam room and sauna is so nice and big. A bit too quiet though, can be more cruisy like Hilton 🙂 

Yea, planning a stay in KL soon but it seems like Hilton is the most happening... my main loyalty program is with Marriott though... anyone has reviews/feedback on e.g. Sheraton, Westin, Aloft i.e. if they are cruisy? Otherwise will just stick to Hilton as suggested by people on this thread.

17 hours ago, KevK said:

Yea, planning a stay in KL soon but it seems like Hilton is the most happening... my main loyalty program is with Marriott though... anyone has reviews/feedback on e.g. Sheraton, Westin, Aloft i.e. if they are cruisy? Otherwise will just stick to Hilton as suggested by people on this thread.

sheraton imperial has some action. but less than hilton.

21 hours ago, Anonymous V said:

Normally what time is the best to visit?

can't say for sure. i am guessing evening time, but these things are so random.  

4 hours ago, funstroker said:

how does the action start in Hitlton KL? I have been few times but nothing happen when I was there or I missed it :(

Is there a particular time that's best?

the usual cruising methods

eye contact

steam room sitting close, or lifting towel to show cock

maybe feet touching in jacuzzi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.