Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

Guest Discreet
On 5/10/2023 at 10:47 AM, Jereld said:

Planning to go kl this 23-25. Any good hotel with nice sauna/jacuzzi?

Mandarin Oriental Hotel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hilton steam room

Will be staying at KL Hilton on 10 and 11 June. Can’t wait to relax at the sauna and steam room as usual 🙂 

Visited the Marriott (Bukit Bintang) in May 2023.  Lovely hotel with an excellent spa and change room areas.  There are two spas (one hot and one cold), large steam room and sauna.  Nice space to enjoy as a naked guy.  Not that busy but still sufficient guests for you to enjoy your time there.

31 minutes ago, melbguy90 said:

Visited the Marriott (Bukit Bintang) in May 2023.  Lovely hotel with an excellent spa and change room areas.  There are two spas (one hot and one cold), large steam room and sauna.  Nice space to enjoy as a naked guy.  Not that busy but still sufficient guests for you to enjoy your time there.

With or without HE?🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Guest CCM said:

Shangrila is cruisy but the patrons are very discreet. Might be better than Hilton coz Hilton too crowded and will end of nothing. 

Will Hilton be too crowded to the point where you cannot get one-on-one time with your target? The bad thing about crowded bathhouses is no privacy unless your target and you decide to take it somewhere else together.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Guest Guess
On 7/8/2023 at 6:18 PM, Jereld said:

Open for the hotel guest and monthly/yearly membership only. Good place to those into daddy type

So sad, mean there no hotel spa provide daily pass? 

On 6/24/2023 at 2:43 PM, Guest CCM said:

Shangrila is cruisy but the patrons are very discreet. Might be better than Hilton coz Hilton too crowded and will end of nothing. 

Possible to elaborate further on discreet? My experience was everyone is just too shy and sending mix signals like smiling without clear purpose/or they're just plain polite so I also wasn't sure if we can proceed into anything further.

On 7/8/2023 at 8:58 AM, Muslex79 said:

Hi all, anyone been to Sheraton imperial recently? Can check whether their sauna still open at 3pm? Or is there any change in their operating timing? Tks

I believe they open in the morning too.. till 9pm

Guest brave
On 7/16/2023 at 9:58 PM, Guest DCR said:

Possible to elaborate further on discreet? My experience was everyone is just too shy and sending mix signals like smiling without clear purpose/or they're just plain polite so I also wasn't sure if we can proceed into anything further.

Hilton managment knows about gays having activities in the sauna, so they have increased inspection, made the bathroom glass doors visible, sauna no longer has a wooden door but brightly lit glass doors and so on...so be careful..you can be blacklisted. I heard they have blacklisted few gym members there and now they cannot renew membership..

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guess said:

Just hope anyone can tell me which hotel sauna allow day pass, so I can judt naked there and let people worship my muscle

They may poke their cock into your anus..LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest JW Marriott KL 16-21 Aug

Hello, will be at JW Marriott KL. If anyone around and want to have some naked and naughty company at the steam room and sauna let me know. Will be a semi staycay so will be hanging out and chilling in the nude

On 8/9/2023 at 11:35 PM, Guest JW Marriott KL 16-21 Aug said:

Hello, will be at JW Marriott KL. If anyone around and want to have some naked and naughty company at the steam room and sauna let me know. Will be a semi staycay so will be hanging out and chilling in the nude

Interested to join. Do PM me.

1 hour ago, Sexythonger said:

Paid RM159 for day pass at EQ hotel worth the money. Changing room less people with good facilities, pool not too big but have nice chair to suntan. Got my thong tanline again 🥰

But is it cruisy? How is the demographic like?

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Guest JW Marriott BB

nice spa, steam room and sauna. The jacuzzi is a bit bright, but the steam room is big and you can see easily if someone coming. Great for hot and sweaty fun. 

only downside is you have to bring your buddy. It’s usually very quiet there not like Hilton KL (almost guaranteed to have naughty people…)

Hi. Tomorrow I will stay at Hilton KL for the first time. 

May I know what the do and donts inside the steam/sauna room? which time is the best to go. 

I never been there before, a bit anxious 😅

I dont know what should i expect there. 

Hi. Tomorrow I will stay at Hilton KL for the first time. 

May I know what the do and donts inside the steam/sauna room? which time is the best to go. 

I never been there before, a bit anxious 😅

I dont know what should i expect there. 

No such thing as the best time to go. It’s all luck. If there are too many people, you can’t do much either. Best to bring it back to your room. The jacuzzi small is very small. Some guests may feel embarrassed to join you. The wet sauna is smaller than the dry sauna. 

No such thing as the best time to go. It’s all luck. If there are too many people, you can’t do much either. Best to bring it back to your room. The jacuzzi small is very small. Some guests may feel embarrassed to join you. The wet sauna is smaller than the dry sauna. 

Actually, I personally fail to see the thrill of visiting such hotel steam rooms or jacuzzis, when KL offers various gay sauna places, facing the risk of being caught by either straight guys or hotel security (or is that the thrill?).

In gay sauna places you can have all nude and have the privacy for real action...

But teach me?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.