Male HQ

KL Hotel with most happening sauna/steam room

kk123boy

Actually, I personally fail to see the thrill of visiting such hotel steam rooms or jacuzzis, when KL offers various gay sauna places, facing the risk of being caught by either straight guys or hotel security (or is that the thrill?).

In gay sauna places you can have all nude and have the privacy for real action...

But teach me?

To each their own I guess. Some like paid gay saunas, some like hotel steam rooms haha. Gay saunas also have its set of risks & problems too. I think it all depends on people's risk tolerance, appetite and preference. The wonderful thing is we now live in an era where people have the ability to choose and have options on whatever one fancies.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

To each their own I guess. Some like paid gay saunas, some like hotel steam rooms haha. Gay saunas also have its set of risks & problems too. I think it all depends on people's risk tolerance, appetite and preference. The wonderful thing is we now live in an era where people have the ability to choose and have options on whatever one fancies.

Sure I am aware of the thrill of cruising.

However, with the huge drop of guys visiting Hotel steam rooms I guess some are wasting their time.

Last time there weren't these gym chains operating. Guys subscribed to hotel gyms to visit a gym. 

Now there is an abundance of gyms everywhere. Just a few guys frequent the hotel gyms nowadays.

Some years back, those hotel gyms with attached steam room, jacuzzi pools were full of guys and cruising was common.

But this has changed in my experience.

Further, hotel operators don't want such activity. Certain infamous 5* hotel chains have staff plying the area to avoid any action.

If you are lucky, then ok. but to me it seems more that you have to take what is around. And there isn't much around as plenty of posts confirm. Sure, if you just want to take a look at nude guys with no action, ok, then enjoy.

To have more options, might be better to go to gay saunas in KL.

(Also, you don't annoy any straight guys or alert the hotel management on such activity).

Sakura spa (last time known as Ossoto spa) reopened, and also Sen Onsen @ Ksl klang - anyone been to there? Is it cruisy?

I visited the Onsen in KSL Klang a few months ago, and I wrote my observations here.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/67001-klang-malaysia-massage-sauna-compiled-no-prostitution-allowed/?do=findComment&comment=3165423

yhtang, tried out that place last week - there were 4 guys from China (thick accent) who came in when I was there, two of them were eye candies. they just stripped off their boxers after shower and went into the onsen. interesting session, but nothing happened I think all of them were straight. 

yhtang, tried out that place last week - there were 4 guys from China (thick accent) who came in when I was there, two of them were eye candies. they just stripped off their boxers after shower and went into the onsen. interesting session, but nothing happened I think all of them were straight. 

Tell us about not str8 guys encounter. We are interested in that.😛😛

If I were not a local I would probably jump into the hot water pool starkers too.  But as a local, I would not want to risk embarrassing myself should the maintenance guys come in to complain.  As I local, I cannot pretend not to understand the language and the culture.

I visited the Onsen in KSL Klang a few months ago, and I wrote my observations here.

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/67001-klang-malaysia-massage-sauna-compiled-no-prostitution-allowed/?do=findComment&comment=3165423

Just to clarify, this place is a normal proper Onsen and not one catered for gay cruising right lol? Just don't want to make a wrong mistake if I ever try that place out haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

Guest Guest onsen

Yes, the Onsen in KSL Klang requires the guest to wear their flimsy disposable boxers when using the onsen.

haiz, they should follow yunomori sg or thai must fully naked when u enter to onsen

Just to clarify, this place is a normal proper Onsen and not one catered for gay cruising right lol? Just don't want to make a wrong mistake if I ever try that place out haha.

yes a very proper one. looks and feels authentic too, esp the washing place. 

If I were not a local I would probably jump into the hot water pool starkers too.  But as a local, I would not want to risk embarrassing myself should the maintenance guys come in to complain.  As I local, I cannot pretend not to understand the language and the culture.

haha yea, i wasnt naked too. lucky me then! haha

Yes, this is a straight sauna, and the owners seem to be taking pains to ensure it does not morph to a gay sauna. 

haiz, they should follow yunomori sg or thai must fully naked when u enter to onsen

Onsen in Japan requires full nudity, so yes, I agree with you. If KSL calls it an onsen, it should go all the way and expect, if not enforce, nudity. 

However, I fear the locals might suffer heart attacks after seeing other people's penises and scrotums. 😁 

Onsen in Japan requires full nudity, so yes, I agree with you. If KSL calls it an onsen, it should go all the way and expect, if not enforce, nudity. 

However, I fear the locals might suffer heart attacks after seeing other people's penises and scrotums. 😁 

Dunno why some of it so ganjeong about it, for me is nothing special la, u have i also have...lol

Still remember that when i 1st time went to Japan Onsen, at 1st abit nervous, in a while back to normal d, even my kkb was in sleeping mode also 🤣

On 9/3/2023 at 11:38 PM, MT0601 said:

Nowadays even with Asian looks, can just talk French and pretend you aren't a local. haha

On 10/29/2023 at 7:19 PM, Mark2013 said:

Well, we're supposed to be completely naked in the sauna (depends on people), steamroom and jacuzzi, clothing is un-hygienic actually 🙂

In Japan, Korea, Taiwan and etc, patrons are all naked.......that's the reason why I asked about KL, might afraid culture different 🙂

You’re not wrong. However just bear in mind what the hotel policies are. Some hotels have written rules on the wall about wearing swim attire in a jacuzzi pool. You can be nude given the right circumstances (only yourself or with other like-minded guests). In my experiences of spa at Shangrila KL, JW Marriott, Hilton KL & Grand Hyatt, Hilton was probably the busiest (maybe 5-6 guests maximum at the same time perusing the jacuzzi, sauna & steam room), quiet for other hotels most of the time (1-2 guests) 

On 11/1/2023 at 11:36 AM, Guest Fun said:

You’re not wrong. However just bear in mind what the hotel policies are. Some hotels have written rules on the wall about wearing swim attire in a jacuzzi pool. You can be nude given the right circumstances (only yourself or with other like-minded guests). In my experiences of spa at Shangrila KL, JW Marriott, Hilton KL & Grand Hyatt, Hilton was probably the busiest (maybe 5-6 guests maximum at the same time perusing the jacuzzi, sauna & steam room), quiet for other hotels most of the time (1-2 guests) 

Edited by Mark2013

2 hours ago, Mark2013 said:

Do share more on your experiences in these hotel spa........good to understand better before going 🙂 Thanks

Of the 4, JW Marriott offers the best facilities IMO. The jacuzzi, steam room & sauna are all good size and good temperatures. Some steam room & sauna can be too hot and/or too small. The showers and lockers at Marriott are also newer than the others. Grand Hyatt & Hilton have a very small jacuzzi pool (well it can be a good thing if you meet the right person). These facilities are tended by staff from time to time (though I’ve never been found out by any staff). If you’re not the first one in the space, just follow what they do (naked or not). In my experience, encounters at spa are plain luck. 

On 11/1/2023 at 2:03 PM, Guest Fun said:

Of the 4, JW Marriott offers the best facilities IMO. The jacuzzi, steam room & sauna are all good size and good temperatures. Some steam room & sauna can be too hot and/or too small. The showers and lockers at Marriott are also newer than the others. Grand Hyatt & Hilton have a very small jacuzzi pool (well it can be a good thing if you meet the right person). These facilities are tended by staff from time to time (though I’ve never been found out by any staff). If you’re not the first one in the space, just follow what they do (naked or not). In my experience, encounters at spa are plain luck. 

Rhabks. What about shangrila kl?

Guest Daniel88

On 11/4/2023 at 6:02 PM, kmars said:

Haha.. met one Japanese dude at Sheraton... walking nakedly after the changing place...

What are the timing ? Its always empty whenever i m there .. weekdays ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.