Male HQ

Silicone vs Water-based Lubricants

Jshooter87

Hi Guys, Im sure we are all familiar with over the counter water-based lubricants. I’d like to hear your thoughts and experiences with silicone lube. Thinking of switching Has any one tried both? 

On 11/25/2017 at 6:29 PM, kys0n said:

Silicone for sure, speaking as a top at least. It is efficient to apply (a few drops will do). Super smooth. And most importantly, it lasts for over 30mins of vigorous sex without need to re-lube.

30mins sounds very long? Later the bottom's hole burn out how :o

10mins of thrusting is quite enough to cum or even 5mins

On 11/25/2017 at 6:29 PM, kys0n said:

Silicone for sure, speaking as a top at least. It is efficient to apply (a few drops will do). Super smooth. And most importantly, it lasts for over 30mins of vigorous sex without need to re-lube.

I agree. it reduces the need to relube.

The bottom will also feel more comfy as it is more slick

4 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

The more you rub the bottoms arsewithout lube the more the arse going to sponataneaosly burn into a fire. 

I am sure lotsa bottoms love a rough fuck and and adry rub on fire man.

Image result for wood sticks rub fire gifs gifs     Image result for wood sticks rub fire gifs gifs

Whoa I am fire man, rub harder you powerful top.

Guest Bearbear
On 11/25/2017 at 1:12 AM, doncoin said:

I find silicone based lube tends to have this sticky feeling, and requires more effort to wash off versus water-based, which slides off easily with soap and warm water. 

Why do you have to wash so squeaky clean for? 

I just wash as normal. There's some feeling of smoothness in my ass after washing, not sticky. Maybe when you walk you feel the ass cheeks sliding easily against each other and you think it's sticky? I find that so sensual, the soreness feels so good being massaged.

1 hour ago, Guest Bearbear said:

Why do you have to wash so squeaky clean for? 

I just wash as normal. There's some feeling of smoothness in my ass after washing, not sticky. Maybe when you walk you feel the ass cheeks sliding easily against each other and you think it's sticky? I find that so sensual, the soreness feels so good being massaged.

I was referring to the sticky feeling on my dick. Since I am uncut, I don't like that feeling under the foreskin. 

Love. 

17 hours ago, Guest :-( said:

10mins of thrusting is quite enough to cum or even 5mins

Well it really depends on the bottom, whether they want a long fuck or not. But from my experience most bottoms won't be satisfied if I only fuck for 5-10mins though. Most want about 20 to 30 minutes at least. Long fuck sessions, silicone reigns supreme. And maybe the bottom asshole don't burn because I use quality silicone lube?

4 hours ago, HotIce said:

Is it true that it is not wise to use silicone lube as it causes the condom to 'break down' faster and thus easily rupture it? Someone told me that before and I'm not sure if it's true..

Please do not mix up oil-based and silicone-based lubricants; silicone-based lubricant is SAFE on condom and latex/rubber while oil-based lubricant will DAMAGE condon and latex/rubber.

8 hours ago, Btmbtm1069 said:

I got water with silicon based lube. They also called cum lube. U can see from japan gv. So far the best lube i tried. Pm me as i got sell.. ;)

IKR, my fb likes to use this. It's smooth. When he fucks me hard, he churns the lube into whitish foam like cum. It smears all over my butts like I was seeded by him. Then he bukake on my face. 

After that I looked like a totally used slut with cum all over my face, body and butts. He likes to show me off to his friends as his sex toy.

• Guest locked this topic