Male HQ

I had enough...

LucasT

Guest Good Bye!
57 minutes ago, LucasT said:

After a year of finding boyfriends through apps, I'm tired of it already.

Being a short guy without good looks and a short dick isn't going to allow me to survive in this circle. I'd rather be dead. Goodbye world

A year?   Some people took 50 years and still finding....

46 minutes ago, mantin30 said:

There must be something that you are good at. I have a thick and long dick with big mushroom head but I'm not always happy. Single may not be that bad. You still have your faithful hands. Single bell single bell, single all the way...

Lol.

Guest Guest abc

Do you really need a bf to exist in this world ? If finding another half is that good all the married straight couples would be celebrating life happily with each other everyday which unfortunately isn't the case. Wake up please.

Go out and walk around with a sense of dignity.Do not higher a standard to find one for the sake of having one as there is no assurance of who's going to meet.Delibrately finds normally is an act of desperation,may it be app,suana,gym or toilet etc.No one knew who,or each other is about when it was just a hitch acquaintance.

Dressing code does make a better looking man.Dress up for an occasion,suit the mood on where to go for a dinner.Though i may be a shy person but i do have sharp observation on other party reactions.However as i mention that my personality is shy,i tends to blend it along being not to bold.In fact,there are quite numerous of occassion that i have miss out and let the love pass me by.

Hi Lucas don’t give up that easily. I’m equally short with short dick. I totally understand how you feel. It. Took me 7-9 years after my last relationship to know my current bf. How do I survive? Just broaden your circle of friends be it straight or not. Your dream guy will come to you just matter of time... 

Guest lowerexpectation

everyone is 4ever searching for their princes. Handsome, tall, manly, muscular etc

Such a perfect guy doesn't exist, one really need to lower down your expectation.

There are bears and chubs who are willing to have long term committed relationship.

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Sometimes the right person appears when you are not looking too hard. Be your best in everything and things will work out. Even if the person still doesnt appear, so what? Life is not just about getting attached.

Well said

18 hours ago, LucasT said:

Being a short guy without good looks and a short dick isn't going to allow me to survive in this circle. I'd rather be dead. Goodbye world

If you don't find your self value, nobody will...

think right, be happy and things are  actually ok

cherish what you have, not what you don't 

19 hours ago, LucasT said:

Nothing to fuss about, small dick is still better than pussy.

On 24/12/2017 at 9:43 PM, LucasT said:

This is part of the problem 

Guest Desmond

First of all, drop the apps. Guys there are either just looking for sex, not serious or have unrealistically high expectations. I use them on and off for fun and have never managed to meet anyone. 

Secondly it's not easy to find a bf, no matter what you look like. One guy in my circle of friends is handsome and attractive, people think he can get any guy he wants but yet he's been single the past few years. He says he could never find someone with a personality he likes. So while looks may get you the attention in the beginning, looking for a soul mate is a different level altogether. 

Chin up and be happy. One day you will find the love of your life when you least expect it. Personally I have gone through a phase when I was actively looking for a bf, but the more I tried the less successful I was. I realised that I was pushing too hard. So just let it go and got on with your life. Things will take care of itself in due time :)

On 24/12/2017 at 9:43 PM, LucasT said:

Tis is a classic failure of our singaporean system. Our schools amd education system taught us since young to chase after money and economic growth at all cost instead of teaching values of humanity. We 1st need to have a total change in our education system to be more holistic and teach us to enjoy the simple things in life instead of economic growth as tools for the government. Students and young singaporeans must be taught since young to embrace the less perfect beings not to seek perfection on stidies and scores..from than on, future singaporeans will be able to embrace and smell the flowers. 

12 hours ago, Guest Desmond said:

First of all, drop the apps. Guys there are either just looking for sex, not serious or have unrealistically high expectations. I use them on and off for fun and have never managed to meet anyone. 

Secondly it's not easy to find a bf, no matter what you look like. One guy in my circle of friends is handsome and attractive, people think he can get any guy he wants but yet he's been single the past few years. He says he could never find someone with a personality he likes. So while looks may get you the attention in the beginning, looking for a soul mate is a different level altogether. 

Chin up and be happy. One day you will find the love of your life when you least expect it. Personally I have gone through a phase when I was actively looking for a bf, but the more I tried the less successful I was. I realised that I was pushing too hard. So just let it go and got on with your life. Things will take care of itself in due time :)

How did you eventually meet your bf?

Instead of ending up in a relationship with a wrong one, it's better to stay single.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

There is tunder,there will be rain!There is water,there will be wind!There is wind,there will be wave!Sometimes it just comes,believe me!it will be better to not feel regret and abuse being having to start a relationship.

• Guest locked this topic