Male HQ

Sex Adventure "Bucket List" / Sex acts or fetish that you had been wanting to try (compiled)

Mastiff

On 12/21/2018 at 8:28 AM, firefight said:

Have an interest in dating them but most butches don't like guys, leh

Ā 

On 12/21/2018 at 11:22 AM, Gympump said:

Toughest so far. Heard of dom girls but butch maybe not in sg.

Ya hard to find but I'm pretty sure there will be come curious ones out there.

Ā 

Nobody else interested in them? They also look like boys.. haha

On 12/28/2018 at 12:18 AM, Astroboy said:

Would like to be gang bang by a group of top wearing silk or satin pajamas, while I am caged wearing silk pajamas .

Satin silk cn turn me on also, feel so horny while wearing or looking at silk satinĀ 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:19 AM, Iamyourbest said:

Ā 

Ya hard to find but I'm pretty sure there will be come curious ones out there.

Ā 

Nobody else interested in them? They also look like boys.. haha

I found a butch into this, she likes to be in the position of DrCumControl, give slow teasing handjob and dry you up, role play of guy being tortured, or doing cpr roleplay, muscle worship.

Ā 

I think if you guys interested can ask me for her contact. Check with her more.

Ā 

But she always request photo of your body first, I sent her mine without my face and that's fine for her too..

On 12/19/2018 at 6:56 PM, bottom4top said:

I was invited to a guy's house who has emailed to me. He requested me to submit my body for his enjoyment because he saw my profile here. I attended the appointment as what I was ordered and bring my body over. Once I reached the place i was order to strip to my g-string and lay on top of a table which already set up in the middle of the big living room. Follow up with both legs and hands spread wide open and tied to the four legs of the table. i was totally helpless and fully display for all uses. He told me after tied 'Take it cool and easy boy, We are going to give you what you looking for and make sure you take it all as a MAN. i asked him 'why we? i am just for you right?' He shouted at me 'You fucking slut boy, i am going to use your body for all men. They will be here in 5 minutes. Make sure you do your fucking good job as what you mentioned in your profile. '. . . . . . . . . 10 minutes later door bell start ringing...one after another guys start arriving...6 guys in the end all standing right in front of me...laughing at me....scolding me 'Bitch and slut boy huh'. What are you here for? Let us show you what is real MAN and fuck you good and hard. The host took out 3 boxes of condoms. One after another take turn to screw my ass.

so lucky if it really happens

serve them as a slaveĀ 

Ā 

On 12/19/2018 at 7:56 PM, bottom4top said:

I was invited to a guy's house who has emailed to me. He requested me to submit my body for his enjoyment because he saw my profile here. I attended the appointment as what I was ordered and bring my body over. Once I reached the place i was order to strip to my g-string and lay on top of a table which already set up in the middle of the big living room. Follow up with both legs and hands spread wide open and tied to the four legs of the table. i was totally helpless and fully display for all uses. He told me after tied 'Take it cool and easy boy, We are going to give you what you looking for and make sure you take it all as a MAN. i asked him 'why we? i am just for you right?' He shouted at me 'You fucking slut boy, i am going to use your body for all men. They will be here in 5 minutes. Make sure you do your fucking good job as what you mentioned in your profile. '. . . . . . . . . 10 minutes later door bell start ringing...one after another guys start arriving...6 guys in the end all standing right in front of me...laughing at me....scolding me 'Bitch and slut boy huh'. What are you here for? Let us show you what is real MAN and fuck you good and hard. The host took out 3 boxes of condoms. One after another take turn to screw my ass.

Ā 

It will e interesting if later they recruited their brought their rottweilers, german shepherds and pitbulls to do what they could not finish eating,Ā 

Ā 

I think by that time , you are past caring if they presented a stallion to mount the fuck toy,Ā 

Ā 

Lol.

Guest read before
On 12/19/2018 at 7:56 PM, bottom4top said:

Ā 

You told this story here some years back before....Ā  I think in the gangbang thread.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:57 PM, Guest Filipino said:

I was working before in saudi arabia. A saudi police fuck me in the mosque, he has a big tool 8 i guess after that he gave me money 500 riyals. I was shocked maybe i look like a male prostitute lol

Ā 

the 130 USD was cheap compared to being hanged for sodomy in Saudi Arabia... (not sure if they hang, but in Iran they stone)

Lucky you didn't end up in his personal prison being tortured by his 8" monster 5 times a day... (some would replace the word lucky here now with "unluckily"...)

On 1/5/2019 at 5:49 PM, Iamyourbest said:

I found a butch into this, she likes to be in the position of DrCumControl, give slow teasing handjob and dry you up, role play of guy being tortured, or doing cpr roleplay, muscle worship.

Ā 

I think if you guys interested can ask me for her contact. Check with her more.

Ā 

But she always request photo of your body first, I sent her mine without my face and that's fine for her too..

I sometime think of having sex with a butch. not being dom by her but me being the top and she btm. Regular sex, front and rear.

Have this fantasy of going for a shirtless run outdoorsĀ with another fit guy, wearing those SAF square cut PT shorts,Ā then immediately afterwardsĀ with sweat still running down our bodiesĀ havingĀ sex urgently in some secluded semi-public place, like behind a canoe shed, as though we canā€™t wait to get home before tearing intoĀ each other.Ā 

Ā 

I know it doesnā€™t soundĀ like a very exotic fetish, but somehow it seems to difficult to find someone who is both genuinely fit and kinky enough to want to do it. The guys Iā€™ve met are either fit but not kinky or kinky but not fit. And by fit I mean IPPT silver or gold,Ā 5km isĀ considered a short run, and hot weather wonā€™t ā€˜killā€™ you.Ā 

2 hours ago, pent up said:

Have this fantasy of going for a shirtless run outdoorsĀ with another fit guy, wearing those SAF square cut PT shorts,Ā then immediately afterwardsĀ with sweat still running down our bodiesĀ havingĀ sex urgently in some secluded semi-public place, like behind a canoe shed, as though we canā€™t wait to get home before tearing intoĀ each other.Ā 

Ā 

I know it doesnā€™t soundĀ like a very exotic fetish, but somehow it seems to difficult to find someone who is both genuinely fit and kinky enough to want to do it. The guys Iā€™ve met are either fit but not kinky or kinky but not fit. And by fit I mean IPPT silver or gold,Ā 5km isĀ considered a short run, and hot weather wonā€™t ā€˜killā€™ you.Ā 

So those McRitchie Reservior guys not fit enough for u? Seems quite happening there with late night joggers.Ā :D

5 hours ago, Luke321 said:

So those McRitchie Reservior guys not fit enough for u? Seems quite happening there with late night joggers.Ā :D

The thing abt mac isĀ a lot of guys are just there to cruise, not necessarilyĀ to exercise. TheĀ few times I went thereĀ most I saw donā€™t seem that fit, and the fit looking ones are not interested in me. Itā€™s ok, thereā€™s nothing wrong with the not fit guys, and I had normal fun with some of them. But this thread is asking about fetish right? So Iā€™m just being honest about my experiences. I ever met up with a guy who said he wanted to be my running buddy. Heā€™s quite a hotbodĀ but he sure canā€™t run, like not even to pass 2.4. End up we just have normal fun. Itā€™s nice, but it doesnā€™t satisfy the fetish right?

34 minutes ago, pent up said:

The thing abt mac isĀ a lot of guys are just there to cruise, not necessarilyĀ to exercise. TheĀ few times I went thereĀ most I saw donā€™t seem that fit, and the fit looking ones are not interested in me. Itā€™s ok, thereā€™s nothing wrong with the not fit guys, and I had normal fun with some of them. But this thread is asking about fetish right? So Iā€™m just being honest about my experiences. I ever met up with a guy who said he wanted to be my running buddy. Heā€™s quite a hotbodĀ but he sure canā€™t run, like not even to pass 2.4. End up we just have normal fun. Itā€™s nice, but it doesnā€™t satisfy the fetish right?

Haha, so its more the tensionĀ of having a fit running mate and the hot fun after the endorphin high from the run, your hot, slickĀ bodies sliding against each other after peeling off the sweaty clothes. Sweat still tricking down your chest, abs, and down the small of your back, between his firm runnersĀ ass. Etc? I probably see where ur :pray:Ā desired fetish is coming from.

Ā Just interested to be sex toy of a group of fit guys. Let them hold me down and strip me totally naked. Touch and explore my body all over. Play with my cock, my ball and my ass whatever they like. Use me to entertain their friends. Put me up for hot gang fuck show ā€˜liveā€™ in front of audience in private party. Fully use all my private parts and le it become ā€˜publicā€™ parts.

14 hours ago, pent up said:

Ā 

True. Hotbod not necessary can run.Ā  It's the lean and skinny ones that can run marathon.

Don't read and response to guests' post

22 hours ago, Luke321 said:

Haha, so its more the tensionĀ of having a fit running mate and the hot fun after the endorphin high from the run, your hot, slickĀ bodies sliding against each other after peeling off the sweaty clothes. Sweat still tricking down your chest, abs, and down the small of your back, between his firm runnersĀ ass. Etc? I probably see where ur :pray:Ā desired fetish is coming from.

haha yes thatā€™s definitely part of it

22 hours ago, Luke321 said:

Ā 

I will spread the firm ass and give the wet hole a good rim.

Getting roughĀ stripped until fully naked in public place (car park, park) by 4 or more older fully cloth guy, and get touched all over and wanked, and they decide when to let me cum. The whole session will be only me fully nude while they fully clothed.

Ā 

Best is no anal, oral, licking, kissing, hugging is involve. Would prefer rough stuff than romantic stuff.

Edited by immanudist

I Have Got A Few Fantasy Looking To Fulfill...

Ā 

-Ā One Of My Fantasies Is To Have Sex With A Kinky Top Using My buttholeĀ Dirty And Unwashed....

- My butthole used as an anal ashtray By Using An Anal Speculum to open up,Ā for a group of 4 to 5 smokers to tapĀ those cigs ashes into it while they smokes. ( Ashes Only ) Not Lited Cig Butts.

- Having Sex With A Mature Chn Top While A Group Of Fully Clothed Audience Watches As I Get My Butthole Used By The Top.

- To Be Watched Getting My Butthole Used By A Mature Chn Top With A Group Of Mixture With Both Guys And Pure 100 Percent ladies Watches Us...

• G_M changed the title to Sex Adventure "Bucket List" / Sex acts or fetish that you had been wanting to try (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.