Male HQ

Dubai - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

suckling_pig

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fond a good masseur

the good masseur from China  . anyone need a good massage with prostate massage.  can give a try. previously many member here also give a good comment. u can whatsapp him at wechat id: 641320446 for more detail. his english not so good. so if possible try to messagehim in chinese. 

Guest Fond a good masseur

the good masseur from China . anyone need a good massage with urut batin can give a try. previously many member here also give a good comment. u can Wechat  him at id: 641320446 for more detail. his english not so good. so if possible try to messagehim in chinese. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dubai Asian

Hi Everyone, 

I'll be in Dubai from the 30th of August to the 2nd of September. Looking for casual meet ups, no strings attached, living along in hotel room near dubai festival city. If at all we see some action, its going to be mutual jerk offs.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dubai is a nice place for staycation. But sex as a primary activity is a gamble but not a remote possibility. In the hotel those wth a pool is worth a try. Don’t go looking deeply looking for it. Arab men like guys wth little hair, face clean shaven. Dark or fair , there is a preference for fair skinned but they do also okay dark complexioned guys provided u have little body hair chest, legs. Shave if u want attention that’s what I was told, but I have little hair. The Arab men will make the move best u never make the first. U will know how the conversation is going if he wants you. If u get invited for a drink at the pool, Go. Very subtly he will touch u. Shoulder, waist etc, which is a very possibility he wants it but if he touches ur butt it’s confirmed. These actions are fast as he is testing u. The drink will tell u all and more. Watch out when he chats and is giving u that smile and looking at ur body. He will touch his crotch area too. How I know this? I had picked up 2 Arabs different occasions same trip . Mid age 49 and a mature 57. They shared wth me. I asked how to pick a man. They said you don’t we will and those were the signs which initially I never did realize wth the first guy but wth the second yes! I noticed. This is not some strict manual! But a fair guideline from the local. There are other Arab workers blue collars, that’s something more tougher n I don’t dare. The streets where good food is sold and people mingle. Good lookers all sort and no looks but very manly sort. Arab men are dominating and rough when they play, at least these two. But I had no issues when I said no anal play though they asked several times. I can’t compensated wth other offers. Perhaps these were “well bred” professionals. Maybe. Turkey is of course no comparison, open. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2018 at 2:54 AM, Guest Fond a good masseur said:

the good masseur from China  . anyone need a good massage with prostate massage.  can give a try. previously many member here also give a good comment. u can whatsapp him at wechat id: 641320446 for more detail. his english not so good. so if possible try to messagehim in chinese. 

is he physically in Dubai or Malaysia?

• 5 months later...
Guest Chinese uncle
On 10/22/2018 at 2:35 PM, piedpiper said:

Dubai is a nice place for staycation. But sex as a primary activity is a gamble but not a remote possibility. In the hotel those wth a pool is worth a try. Don’t go looking deeply looking for it. Arab men like guys wth little hair, face clean shaven. Dark or fair , there is a preference for fair skinned but they do also okay dark complexioned guys provided u have little body hair chest, legs. Shave if u want attention that’s what I was told, but I have little hair. The Arab men will make the move best u never make the first. U will know how the conversation is going if he wants you. If u get invited for a drink at the pool, Go. Very subtly he will touch u. Shoulder, waist etc, which is a very possibility he wants it but if he touches ur butt it’s confirmed. These actions are fast as he is testing u. The drink will tell u all and more. Watch out when he chats and is giving u that smile and looking at ur body. He will touch his crotch area too. How I know this? I had picked up 2 Arabs different occasions same trip . Mid age 49 and a mature 57. They shared wth me. I asked how to pick a man. They said you don’t we will and those were the signs which initially I never did realize wth the first guy but wth the second yes! I noticed. This is not some strict manual! But a fair guideline from the local. There are other Arab workers blue collars, that’s something more tougher n I don’t dare. The streets where good food is sold and people mingle. Good lookers all sort and no looks but very manly sort. Arab men are dominating and rough when they play, at least these two. But I had no issues when I said no anal play though they asked several times. I can’t compensated wth other offers. Perhaps these were “well bred” professionals. Maybe. Turkey is of course no comparison, open. 

I've been to one of those ME countries where you get stoned to death for being gay. Despite being of middle aged, I'm fair and smooth all over like a baby.

Imagine my surprise when a fierce looking Arab with big beard proposition me at a restaurant. I thought he might be meaning something else and I pretend not to understand him.

I was at the hotel gym pool for swim and steam. At the pool, I can already feel eyes following me. When I went into the sauna, 2 of them followed me in. One guarded the door and the other tried to molest me, literally trying to pull off my towel. He's chubby and I'm fit so I easily out muscled him and walked out.

The 3rd time was when I went to shower and closed the shower curtain. I was finishing when another someone just barged in and again tried to molest me. Again, I easily pushed him off.

I was really shocked that they were so blatant. There's a hotel attendant there and they still dared. Luckily I'm strong enough to defend myself easily, even though I looked soft. They are rich and live a soft life so physically they're weaker even though they look fiercer.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest G2019

I have a long and past midnight transit layover at Dubai Intl Airport DXB. Any possibility of chance encounters? Cruisy spots at the transit areas? Is Grindr blocked or do I have to use vpn? 

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 1:09 AM, Guest Chinese uncle said:

I've been to one of those ME countries where you get stoned to death for being gay. Despite being of middle aged, I'm fair and smooth all over like a baby.

Imagine my surprise when a fierce looking Arab with big beard proposition me at a restaurant. I thought he might be meaning something else and I pretend not to understand him.

I was at the hotel gym pool for swim and steam. At the pool, I can already feel eyes following me. When I went into the sauna, 2 of them followed me in. One guarded the door and the other tried to molest me, literally trying to pull off my towel. He's chubby and I'm fit so I easily out muscled him and walked out.

The 3rd time was when I went to shower and closed the shower curtain. I was finishing when another someone just barged in and again tried to molest me. Again, I easily pushed him off.

I was really shocked that they were so blatant. There's a hotel attendant there and they still dared. Luckily I'm strong enough to defend myself easily, even though I looked soft. They are rich and live a soft life so physically they're weaker even though they look fiercer.

Sure, Arabs can be very ill mannered. I m not sure if it is their lack of sexual encounters at their country.

On times had the feeling they would fuck a goat if horny and nothing around in the hot desert.

And it seems they grow up first playing with asses and guys. You really can't make the difference of straight and gay.

I mean, they don't outrightly reject fun with a guy, as for some other cultures.

For Asians I can only give the advice to fend off and appear harsh n strong against them, if not you can be easily a victim (and there is no defence in most countries).

Met plenty of Malay guys in KL who had very sad stories of rape and even group torture from Arabs visiting the city and not stopping even after it was asked for.

Be careful. And in Middle East be careful to follow someone home or take their car. It is better to bring a guy into your hotel.

From my personal experience hot fun is a myth too. Mostly they fuck hard and come very fast and drop you like a bitch.

Be prepared to just be a "cheap" tool for their horny feelings.

Sure there are exceptions, but what I have seen, wasn't the sort of gentle "caring" interaction.

It seems to me despite a lot of different stories and the inferiority of women/ wives in those societies, the guys don't get the amount of sex they want or "need". It makes them look desperate.

Actually, instead of plying some "cruising" areas or the sauna in a hotel, just get on grindr or other apps and chat one friendlier up to meet at the hotel.

For the others, don't complain if you were molested or used, end up thrown out of a car with cum all over your face n body (oh, that's what you wanted?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Can anybody comment on the following.  With all this fear of picking up someone on the corniche, etc, can someone please tell me how the situation is in hotel bars?  Just looking for safe men,  older, body not important, who are in Dubai perhaps on business who want to go to their room for an hour, roll around and j each other off.  How easy is this?  Traveling worldwide if looking I'd say success is maybe 30 percent, yet would you say this might be easier in Dubai given its laws, etc. ?  Any experience regarding this in Dubai and its countless hotel bars please tell us.

Guest/Guest post is interesting.  Can we have some responses here as to how easy it is to meet a fellow business traveler in the hotel bars in Dubai?  I would think with the sheer amount of businessmen from Japan, Phillipines, India,  Europe, America, all over, that there would be, statistically, an ok probability of hooking up w/someone not looking for anything dangerous, just as they wrote, roll around and jo.  Lets start a little conversation regarding this.  Many of us would seek some fun, while on business at a sauna or massage business M/M, but given the lack of these how is the simple eye contact, quick "touch", casual conversation working in Dubai, again with the sheer amount of every nationality there.

• 1 year later...
Guest John2212

I was to checking sauna places in Dubai for booking online because i will be visiting Dubai next week. The site for booking was not loading properly so i used VPN which i bought with BitDefender VPN Coupon . After connecting to it's server, i was able to visit the website and book appointment for massage and sauna.

• 2 months later...
Guest EuropeanTraveller

First of all you should know that 90 % of Dubai's population are foreigners.

So the chance to meet a local Emirati is almost zero.

In addition to that, Dubai has no cruising spots.

Of course, you could meet guys everywhere in the city, but there are no cruising areas in Dubai.

That's different in the surrounding ...

Abu Dhabi ... very popular cruising at the Corniche Beach road.

It's very public, but in the evening they do everything there.

Ajman ... very cruisy beach area with lots of fucking, sucking, everything.

Dubai itself has nothing to offer. That's kinda surprising, but that's how it is.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest LivingInDubai

I live in Dubai and I'm a very adventurous guy. Always looking for things to do to spice up my sex life, but haven't had too many experiences here yet. Not sure if I'm just missing it. Might wanna go explore the cruising spots mentioned 2 possibly up. If anyone has more info on it, please let me know.

• 6 months later...
On 5/27/2023 at 2:57 PM, Guest LivingInDubai said:

I live in Dubai and I'm a very adventurous guy. Always looking for things to do to spice up my sex life, but haven't had too many experiences here yet. Not sure if I'm just missing it. Might wanna go explore the cruising spots mentioned 2 possibly up. If anyone has more info on it, please let me know.

Adventurous guy n still waiting for what? Have u explore yet? Might somemore. Haha

Quickly try dubai guys n let us know how is the taste like. 

Edited by cutejack

• 4 weeks later...

I live in Doha, Qatar.  Oh boy, it is truly a paradise for bottoms. Ditch grindr, you can get sex by just walking on the street. There will always someone will pull over/slow down and invite you for a fun ride! 

I never feel threatened or unsafe in Doha.  100% of those men are looking for pure quick fun. I even fucked with a police and he would also recommend me to his friends…

and fucking with married arabs men are normal here.  Most of them are sexually deprived probably the wife doesn’t know how to perform on bed.  Smooth skin asian boys definitely do better.. i do get alof of compliments that I am better than their wives 🤣🤣

😅😅

Edited by ameqhd46

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.