Male HQ

Dubai - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

suckling_pig

http://en.wikipedia....d_Arab_Emirates

i think saudi and UAE are separate.

I'm in Doha, Qatar now. So bored. The internet censorship here damn strict!! Most aj sites can't be accessed.

Is there anyone around here or nearby areas? Maybe can arrange a short trip in the coming Haji holidays hah

hey! im here too at doha! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Kingkong

i've been here in Doha, Qatar for almost two weeks...and i'm so damn horny! can't identify if guys here are gay and really scary to make some move...i want to fxxk! hahaha... :wacko:

Guest KingkOng

i've been here in Doha, Qatar for almost two weeks...and i'm so damn horny! can't identify if guys here are gay and really scary to make some move...i want to fxxk! hahaha... :wacko:

You are working in Doha? I'm in Doha too:)

• 6 months later...

In Abu Dhabi now the most boring city ever! Where the hell are the boys? I walked around last night and chatted with a couple pinoy boys they were gay but too scared to come back to my hotel. Tonight I will try again. I want a young Indian or Pinoy. Come on Im so horny! Where are the massage places? Im here for a week!

Almost every foreign man here is sexually frustrated because few foreign women are allowed in here so as avoid them becoming tourist/prostitutes like those china women in Geylang.

I was very horny beyond my mind. Just so happened there was a group of chinese workers celebrating something in the restaurant. I was eyeing one of them who looked like the leader. He went around toasting drinks until his face was glowing red and irresistibly handsome to me.

When he went to the toilet, I followed. Unashamedly at the urinal, I took out my hard cock and stroked it right next to his. He looked over and smiled!!! and took out a piece of paper and wrote something quickly and handed it to me. Would you believe it, written inside was a hotel name, the room number, his mobile number and the time.

Nervously, I waited for him at the hotel lobby long before time and called him at the time. He answered and came down to fetch me.

As soon as the door was closed and before I could even undress, he threw me over the sofa, pulled down my pants, slapped on the lub, rolled on the condom and basically raped me hard

Liked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest RONNIE GREYLING

Am in Dubai now and bored stiff!

Anyone here wanna hang out for some food and drinks?

Am in Dubai now and bored stiff!

Anyone here wanna hang out for some food and drinks?

IM IN DUBAI AND BORED . . . .VERY BORED ASWELL! ! ! !

Guest oh so horny Nick

Im in Dubai on the 7th feb, nice hotel near the airport. looking for some sexy fun and for a guy to fuck me! any takers? email me

chi.marathon1@hotmail.com. white, tall, athletic build, 42, good looking, and ALWAYS horny. fab room fun awaits- more the merrier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hello friends

I've enjoyed reading this topic

I'm from Saudi Arabia indigenous people. and most of what said true

But we are people who love others and welcome them

Saudi Arabia does not like people with homosexuality it now began to expanding

If there is homosexuality in Saudi Arabia Most Top

But if you're lucky and got to know the bottom Sons

You'll love the smoothness and beauty

But careful caught by the police and depend on your nationality

Americans are our friends, so if you're an American call you go 

However i'm coming to visit dubai in 21 aug any body wanna to meet me there ?

Just Who is over 55 Y . i like older people

thank urs 

This is what I got from Spartacus 2004 edition..

1. Jules Bar @ Le Meridien Airport Hotel - Very busy on Thursday nights, admission fee applies on Thursdays only. Easy to pick up guys and take them home/ to your hotel.

2. Jumeriah public beach (behind Dubai Marine Beach Club) - Late evenings, opposite Jumeriah Mosque directly through the car park (AYOR)

Very little hor!

hi me mohmmad asif frm pakistan i want frend ship with  u  aycee this my mobile number 055 6892107

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DON  Copper

VISITING ABU DHABI AND DUBAI IN SEPTEMBER 2013 AND LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD HOT VERY CLEAN TOPS THAT ARE WILLING TO WEAR A CONDOM FOR US TO BE SAFE BOTH WAYS ,ANYONE INTERESTED HIT ME UP .   I HAVE HAD PERMISSION TO HAVE GUESTS TO MY HOTEL ROOM ,SO DROP ME A MESSAGE AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR THICK HOT JUICES 

• 2 weeks later...

Go to Jumeirah public beach in the evenings. The section right next to Dubai Marine Beach resort. Action (mostly mutual masturbation) takes place in the sea after dark. Just go in and wait for someone to swim up to you. Mostly Arab, South Asian and Filipino guys.

On dry land cruising takes place on the promenade near to the changing room/toilet. Be very discreet and careful though as the police do send undercover officers to keep an eye on things from time to time. If you meet a guy, move on to somewhere private to do your business. Do not under any circumstances do anything in the change rooms or the toilet.

Most info on venues in Dubai passes by word of mouth. They don't publicise venues on the web for fear of being discovered by the police, and the venues change frequently so even if it did make it onto the web it would likely be out of date. Its best that you get to know someone there who can show you the scene.

The most important thing to remember in Dubai is to be discreet and don't act like a flaming queen.

Edited by Traveler

• 1 month later...
Guest Jean-paul

good but how do you connect to Planetromeo , it is blocked ?? I am new here... thanks

Jumeira Beach was great. Clean beach and enjoyed swimming and sun-tanning there.

For those lonely hearts, best bet for company is through planetromeo or fridae. I made some good friends from there.

• 1 month later...

I`m in dubai now.........any one prefer to meet for chat ?

You can contact Sam Jose, he is based in Dubai and a professional masseur from Istanbul. He provides unique and professional massage during his spare time. He will surely remove all your stress and tension with his passionate body massage and teasing touches, and make you feel total relaxation. He provides services such as Swedish massage, Deep Tissue massage, Sports massage, Hot Stones massage, Shiatsu, Thai massage and other. Outcall service is about AED250 and incall service is about AED350. Here is his profile and detail info. http://dubai.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-boys/sam-jose-4679.html

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello friends

I've enjoyed reading this topic

I'm from Saudi Arabia indigenous people. and most of what said true

But we are people who love others and welcome them

Saudi Arabia does not like people with homosexuality it now began to expanding

If there is homosexuality in Saudi Arabia Most Top

But if you're lucky and got to know the bottom Sons

You'll love the smoothness and beauty

But careful caught by the police and depend on your nationality

Americans are our friends, so if you're an American call you go

However i'm coming to visit dubai in 21 aug any body wanna to meet me there ?

Just Who is over 55 Y . i like older people

thank urs

So, if im not american, im not a friend? And deserve to be treat like shit? I cant believe most of the stuff in this thread is actually really happened (Asian treatment, 2nd class, rape and stuff) Gosh..cancelling my plan to go to dubai. Better go to other country where the people are humble and welcoming.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest janus11

I would say being gay in Dubai is much better than being gay in some eastern european countries.

You just can not make out in the public or stuff like that. I have hugged people and kissed their cheeks and that seems just fine as long you do not make it in sexual way.

Big hotel chains turn their blind eyes on often, example we had a cleaner interrupting us once at our room and there was no problem.

Living in there permanently is much more fun, once you get in to the gay societies. There are many underground parties and good clubs that are very gay friendly example Zink and Jules. JBR Beach has also some gay cruising going on.

I am bi-sexual, and I have good local friends who do not know about my sexuality. Couple times I have slept in their house with a man in the same bed (because of the lack of the beds and rooms). So I guess it is fine even to sleep in the same bed too as long you are not gay. Kind of like army´s, do not ask-do not tell rule, or what ever it is...

So I hope you have fun in Dubai and you can find some meeting points for gays in Dubai from here: http://www.wikiadult.org/wiki/Dubai

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest warning

I'm Malaysian Chinese business uncle in ME for taking care of some business matters because of the PM visit there.

I thought gays here would be very discreet because of the capital punishment. I thought I better shutdown my gaydar totally here. But OMG, males here want sex sex sex even under such draconian laws. 

At my hotel gym, at first I thought the guys looked very straight. But when I went into the steam room, a big group seemed to suddenly follow me inside. I thought it was coincidental timing. 2 stocky Arab young men sat very close to me. 

Then came the "accidental" touches when they adjust towels or wipe sweat. I thought they cannot be so daring, right? Slowly the others couldn't tahan the heat and left only me and the 2 guys. I thought before these 2 guys started doing something dangerous I better don't tempt them. So I quickly left too.

When I went to the sink to wash my now steamed red face, someone walked by and patted my backside. This time I saw him doing it deliberately. No more thinking it's not possible, these men were hunting me. Again before they did anything stupid I hurried down to the indoor swimming pool. Again some of them followed me but since there's a toilet attendant there, nobody did anything.

But when I went for a few laps in the pool, someone bumped into me. I quickly swam away from him. When I went to the toilet to shower, I made sure the curtain was closed tight so that they didn't know it was me inside. 

But as soon as I finished and opened the curtain, one of the Arab young man grabbed my pecs and pinched my nipples. Unfortunately that was my death spot and I couldn't help but froze there. But when he caressed my body and started to move south, I simply was too scared.  

I quickly exited the toilet to get a drink. He didn't follow because the toilet attendant happened to be around there. When I returned to the toilet to get my clothes from the locker there and dress up to go, another Arab young man was there and kept gesturing me to follow him. I kept shaking my head and point at the direction of the toilet attendant while gesturing back no no no.

I quickly left the gym for my hotel room. Suddenly the lunch time curious incident of someone placed some paper napkins on my table and walked away slowly, now it made sense. 

Now I'm curious about the gay scene here. I turned on a gay app on my phone and advertised myself as a top. I got many hits and ALL of them looking for bottoms. All of them said the police never go to private homes to check. One even went to the extent to pretend to be a bottom to chat me up for a while before asking if he could fuck me. I told him his profile said he's a bottom that's why I chatted with him. He said it's a mistake but can we meet and just cuddle. I declined that it was so late and I need to go to bed.

I'm writing this to warn people here not to be tempted by the locals. There's no proper judiciary here. If anything happens they will always side the locals even to the extent of falsifying evidence. I'm in the worst country of all the ME countries, yet they were so daring. These hormone driven young men are so desperate for sex that they'll even hunt an old uncle. But I'm older and wiser than them so I do not let sex cloud my judgement.

Guest Curious

I'm Malaysian Chinese business uncle in ME for taking care of some business matters because of the PM visit there........

Just curious...have u seen them naked? Are they well built and hung? 

Are you a discreet as well? 

Guest Dubaois

I'm Malaysian Chinese business uncle in ME for taking care of some business matters . If anything happens they will always side the locals even to the extent of falsifying evidence. I'm in the worst country of all the ME countries, yet they were so daring. These hormone driven young men are so desperate for sex that they'll even hunt an old uncle. But I'm older and wiser than them so I do not let sex cloud my judgement.

which hotel is this ??

Guest warning

Just curious...have u seen them naked? Are they well built and hung? 

Are you a discreet as well? 

No, haven't seen them naked but in towel.

They are young bears, still cute, still firm smooth fair bodied and not too furry. They will blow up into chubs when older.

I'm discreet, at least in this type of dangerous place.

This is a friendly warning for those who feel flattered by their attention. It is not worth the risks. Better hold your libido for the few days and go back to a safe place to release.

Guest Dubaois

If you need to know, it's near the Al Faisaliah. You don't need further clues if you know that area.

I don't know Dubai at all but after a bit of yahooing I gather its a luxury 5 star property you were at ?

Guest Dubaois

I don't know Dubai at all but after a bit of yahooing I gather its a luxury 5 star property you were at ?

Al faisaliah is in Riyadh or Dubai ?

Thks

From your encounter, those Arabs are really very daring & horny. I believe they enjoy rough sex than slow sensual ones.

If they are stronger than you, they might overpower & rape ...

Btw, are those Arabs attractive? i.e. handsome, manly & muscular?

I'm Malaysian Chinese business uncle in ME for taking care of some business matters because of the PM visit there.

I thought gays here would be very discreet because of the capital punishment. I thought I better shutdown my gaydar totally here. But OMG, males here want sex sex sex even under such draconian laws. 

At my hotel gym, at first I thought the guys looked very straight. But when I went into the steam room, a big group seemed to suddenly follow me inside. I thought it was coincidental timing. 2 stocky Arab young men sat very close to me. 

Then came the "accidental" touches when they adjust towels or wipe sweat. I thought they cannot be so daring, right? Slowly the others couldn't tahan the heat and left only me and the 2 guys. I thought before these 2 guys started doing something dangerous I better don't tempt them. So I quickly left too.

When I went to the sink to wash my now steamed red face, someone walked by and patted my backside. This time I saw him doing it deliberately. No more thinking it's not possible, these men were hunting me. Again before they did anything stupid I hurried down to the indoor swimming pool. Again some of them followed me but since there's a toilet attendant there, nobody did anything.

But when I went for a few laps in the pool, someone bumped into me. I quickly swam away from him. When I went to the toilet to shower, I made sure the curtain was closed tight so that they didn't know it was me inside. 

But as soon as I finished and opened the curtain, one of the Arab young man grabbed my pecs and pinched my nipples. Unfortunately that was my death spot and I couldn't help but froze there. But when he caressed my body and started to move south, I simply was too scared.  

I quickly exited the toilet to get a drink. He didn't follow because the toilet attendant happened to be around there. When I returned to the toilet to get my clothes from the locker there and dress up to go, another Arab young man was there and kept gesturing me to follow him. I kept shaking my head and point at the direction of the toilet attendant while gesturing back no no no.

I quickly left the gym for my hotel room. Suddenly the lunch time curious incident of someone placed some paper napkins on my table and walked away slowly, now it made sense. 

Now I'm curious about the gay scene here. I turned on a gay app on my phone and advertised myself as a top. I got many hits and ALL of them looking for bottoms. All of them said the police never go to private homes to check. One even went to the extent to pretend to be a bottom to chat me up for a while before asking if he could fuck me. I told him his profile said he's a bottom that's why I chatted with him. He said it's a mistake but can we meet and just cuddle. I declined that it was so late and I need to go to bed.

I'm writing this to warn people here not to be tempted by the locals. There's no proper judiciary here. If anything happens they will always side the locals even to the extent of falsifying evidence. I'm in the worst country of all the ME countries, yet they were so daring. These hormone driven young men are so desperate for sex that they'll even hunt an old uncle. But I'm older and wiser than them so I do not let sex cloud my judgement.

Guest Guest

From your encounter, those Arabs are really very daring & horny. I believe they enjoy rough sex than slow sensual ones.

If they are stronger than you, they might overpower & rape ...

Btw, are those Arabs attractive? i.e. handsome, manly & muscular?

Like I said before, they are young and cute now before they blow up later into full blown bear/chub. Best example now is the crown Prince of Johor. You can see his photos showing him slowly getting bigger and bigger over the years. Now he is still very attractive to me because face is more important than body to me but those body Nazis wouldn't agree.

However my life is more precious so we better don't do anything stupid here.

http://greatermalaysia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/image.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Foxes
On 5/31/2017 at 11:11 AM, onlylonely said:

Nothing much to do there. Went to the malls and dessert

Hmmm, there are many 5 star hotels with fitness centres and saunas. Go to the steam room during the early evening and you'll be surprised. 

There'll always be an attendant cleaning but actually he's also there to stop men from sexual activities. The only place where he won't be able to see clearly is the steam room because they like the steam to be very hot and hazy. That's where the action will start once the steam gets hazy enough, the horny Arabs will start to touch you whether you like it or not.

Don't ever try to report them even if you don't like being molested because they'll turn around and accuse you of sexual lewdness. In their laws, locals will always be believed over the foreigners. The foreigners were the ones who warned me because being smooth and fair, we East Asians are liked by the locals.

I never liked them but I tried it anyway since I'm beefy and can easily protect myself. Oh boy, they stripped my towel, fondled and fingered me. But there's no time for actual sex and they'll invite me to their rooms or home. I'm actually a beefy guy and they'll still dare to do that. I'm helpless for not wanting to create a scene.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.