Male HQ

Cannot Stand Old Aunties!

Guest Fed Up!

Guest Fed Up!

Today, 2 old aunties got on my nerves!

1st one, fat auntie, stood beside my table when I am eating my cheng teng and watching movie on my xiaomi. She purposely stood next to me and say she very tired blah blah blah...i purposely put my shopping bag on the chair and sip my cheng teng slowly..she pass remarks why do I need table for four, i said in a loud firm tone that i have to place my bag and shopping bags..and I ordered alot of food! Besides cheng teng, I also orderee chicken rice and a gado gado..what right have she to chase me away!!

2nd auntie...stand on elevator, blocking my path..i spoke loudly making sure all can hear...'hello ms!! Do you see anyone in front? No right? Do not b3 inconsiderate ok!'

I have other encountets where these aunties like the ntuc or seng shiong cashiers, kopi kia who love to gossip about customers and talk behind their backs.

Who else have such a negative experience before please share.

Guest 操直(子贱)
41 minutes ago, Guest Fed Up! said:

1st one, fat auntie, stood beside my table when I am eating my cheng teng and watching movie on my xiaomi. She purposely stood next to me and say she very tired blah blah blah...i purposely put my shopping bag on the chair and sip my cheng teng slowly..she pass remarks why do I need table for four, i said in a loud firm tone that i have to place my bag and shopping bags..and I ordered alot of food! Besides cheng teng, I also orderee chicken rice and a gado gado..what right have she to chase me away!!

2nd auntie...stand on elevator, blocking my path..i spoke loudly making sure all can hear...'hello ms!! Do you see anyone in front? No right? Do not b3 inconsiderate ok!'

I have other encountets where these aunties like the ntuc or seng shiong cashiers, kopi kia who love to gossip about customers and talk behind their backs.

Who else have such a negative experience before please share.

OMG, You’re an Aunty and fed up with your own species.  

煮豆燃豆萁

豆在釜中泣

本是同根生

相(奸)何太急

Guest High class auntie

You are actually not any better off than those two aunties you complained about. The first one was just hoping to share the table. You had to hog 4 chairs just because you ordered 3 dishes ah?? Or maybe you stuffed yourself too much and only 4 seats can accomodate your fat ass ah? Very inconsiderate of you. If you are so atas please go to a restaurant with service charge, not some food court fighting with aunties you detest so much.

Second incident happens a lot to me too, just say "excuse me" nicely and usually they will move aside.

You are nothing but a rude brat with huge sense of entitlement. Grow up.

Guest voice out
1 hour ago, Guest High class auntie said:

You are actually not any better off than those two aunties you complained about. The first one was just hoping to share the table. You had to hog 4 chairs just because you ordered 3 dishes ah?? Or maybe you stuffed yourself too much and only 4 seats can accomodate your fat ass ah? Very inconsiderate of you. If you are so atas please go to a restaurant with service charge, not some food court fighting with aunties you detest so much.

Second incident happens a lot to me too, just say "excuse me" nicely and usually they will move aside.

You are nothing but a rude brat with huge sense of entitlement. Grow up.

Yes. I agreed. sometimes all I need to do is just to be more thick skin, more vocal and more brave to voice out. to be the active initiator instead of passive whiner. If I want the world to change, I need to do something instead of just waiting for people.

but anyway, I'm more an introvert guy who will just waiting behind the guy. if he didn't move away, I will just wait behind the guy unless someone behind me tsk tsk at me, then I get the courage to say excuse me sir.

4 hours ago, Guest Fed Up! said:

I think the problem is not with the aunties, but it is with your nerves. 

You could benefit from practicing self-control so that harmless unties don't make you upset.  Not a faked self-control of biting your tongue but an honest effort at bringing out benevolence instead of ire.  You can still be assertive by (nicely) telling the auntie that she should please let you pass or let you eat in peace.

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest Agree with TS said:

Which is why I don't like to eat out and rather use the online payment method for groceries at NTUC.

Yes agree. But sometimes just need to buy a fish to steam or pork or winter melon for soups. Many times these aunties snigger or give bitchy look when I buy just one item. Once an auntie cashier said loudly 'wah why buy only 1 fish? Hang cheng bo ho?'.

Guest sucks

I do not condemn your behaviour as untactful, I really do! The only thing is i also dislikes those haggard witch with unruly behaviour too. Da bao don t solve the problems, i mean how long can tolerate eating take away food. Even if you says that you have the best home made dumplings. When it comes to the real salivated dishes out there, the door still lies an exit out in crossing over the surround boundry. Human are meant to be out exploring! Next time bring me along, look how i challenged these ignorant bitches. 

Guest Curious

Strange , people still think both aunties are in the wrong :

1) 1st aunty has the right to ask you why one person has to hog 4 seats since public place like hawker ctr are meant to share, not place to play atas, remember the incident happened at hawker ctr where young couple refuse to let uncle share the table ? Who has the last laugh ? Think again

2) 2nd aunty unknowingly blocking yr way, just show yr courtesy by saying excuse me wont hurt you, wont you

Ps if you want people to respect you, show yr courtesy first, dont display yourself like a spoilted child only yr parents would love, not strangers ! 

Not wanting to sound like an angel but if everytime i sit on a table of say 4...even though i am with my buddy..i am always willing to share it if they want to...

Same for the elevator always ready to stand aside or if bloacked....

No need to get crossed with anyone ....be nice whenever you can....i assure you you wont need anymore ranting... :D

Regards

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.