Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Discover Aromatherapy Oil Massage, Your Personal Happiness Delivery. 

92B82E94-C59A-4803-8E95-73E2F748B73A.jpeg

Please Visit My Website For Contact Details & Booking Availability.  Do Remember To Provide Your Location And Duration Prefer During Enquiry For Ease Of Allocation.  And Yes, Please Introduce Yourself.  Good Manner Is Always Sexy!

Edited by CloudMaker

15 hours ago, CloudMaker said:

Discover Aromatherapy Oil Massage, Your Personal Happiness Delivery. 

92B82E94-C59A-4803-8E95-73E2F748B73A.jpeg

Please Visit My Website For Contact Details & Booking Availability.  Do Remember To Provide Your Location And Duration Prefer During Enquiry For Ease Of Allocation.  And Yes, Please Introduce Yourself.  Good Manner Is Always Sexy!

Nice! Looks intereting... :)

Hi guys,

I appreciate all the enquiries but please be respectful that I don't accept any indecent proposal or sexual innuendos that has nothing to do with those seeking a genuine massage.  

If you have alternative motive, I'm sure there are other more ”accommodating” services that will be more suitable to your needs. 

Thanks. 

Edited by CloudMaker

Please Visit My Site For Detail. 

1036D058-36CD-473B-8F50-CBC73B661B5E.jpeg

For Those Genuine Of Scheduling A Booking, You Are More Than Welcome To WhatsApp Me With Any Question You May Have And I Will Be More Than Happy To Answer Them.  However, I Will Not Entertain Proposal Of Any Sexual Perversion.

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi russrussboy, good manner seems elusive to the community here. Therapists are human being too, so at least have the basic curtesy to say hi rather treating us as a commodity.  If ur desperate for review please at least take time to read my past posting first. 

Edited by CloudMaker

Guest Bluebone

Don't bother with him. He wants to be respected, but he does not respect people.

All I did was to ask, "Will my bed get oily ah?", he replied, "I provide towel as always but if you are really concerned about oil maybe you should look for something that isn't oil massage in the first place." Then he blocked me, and refused to reply me on Carousell. Quite disappointing actually.

I just like to emphasize once again, as a customer you have the right to choose what kind of service you want, but as a service provider, I have the right to decline any booking that's is deemed inappropriate.  The person above mentioned that I blocked him just because of "that" sentence.  But I am sure you guys are not that naive to believe that was how the conversation started.  He chose to omit details simply because his booking was rejected.  I see no point in being rude to this person unless something else transpired.  I declined his service yet he still constantly bother me hence blocking him is for my own peace of mind.  Frankly, isn't this just another case of personal pride and a matter of being narcissistic?  A normal person would just move on instead of the need to 'hunt' me down from carousell to bw.   Lastly, if I ever decline anyone for whatever reason, that's my prerogative and you are free to choose other service that suit you. 

P.S.   I just find it rather peculiar that someone that told you "don't bother with me" has actually started following me on BW.   It's clear that "he's very bothered with me."

Bluebone started following Aromatherapy Oil Massage - OutCall Service Island Wide 4 hours ago

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, just to clarify that I am currently providing Out-Call Aromatherapy Oil Massage service Island Wide in Singapore only as stated here as well as on my website. 

I am flattered to receive enquiry if my service extended World Wide.  The Answer is no, but who knows what the future may hold.  Maybe in time to come, cheers! :lol:

5 minutes ago, berg said:

WhatsApp just now! But like no respond :( 

Hi berg I do not answer message at the wee hour of the morning as my hours are from 1-8pm daily so I do need my rest and sleep.  Plus I didn’t received any messages when I got up except the one I just mentioned. 

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic