Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

17 hours ago, jurongwest said:

Been trying to contact you but till date not reply from you at allĀ 

Whatā€™s your name and contact number? Cause I always replied to all my GENUINE CUSTOMERS.

Ā 

Please be reminder that booking that didnā€™t provide complete address with unit number or sexual innuendosĀ will not be entertain.Ā 

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi Guys, for all booking of appointment kindly please WhatsApp Only with your Name, Address, Time & Duration prefer for ease of booking arrangement. Thanks.Ā 

Ā 

D3E4EF48-2DAD-4415-A4A2-EC35D9224D96.jpeg

Ā 

Please be reminded I will not entertain messages that do not respect peoples time, etc ā€free now?ā€. Ā Please be considerate this is an Out-call service, henceĀ travelling time and other appointments plus location need to be factor in. Ā Just because we are therapist doesn't mean we shouldn't be accord the same curtesy. Thank you.Ā 

Edited by CloudMaker

2 hours ago, Garyl said:

Why only sq?Ā :blink:

Hi Garyl, if you are genuine to engage my service do WhatsApp me. Iā€™m here to offer Holistic Aromatherapy Oil Massage for those interested, with or without promotion. Ā If my promotion is not to your approval,Ā you are more then welcome to look for one thatā€™s suit your budgetĀ & preference. Ā 

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic