Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

Hi guys, I’m happy to announce that I have extended my appointment hours daily from 1pm to 8 pm. As well as accepting appointment Island Wide.  Last booking will be at 8 pm if your booking is accepted.  Thanks guys for your continuing support and Happy Holiday!

24F227EC-D358-446E-95FD-11A849CEB76A.jpeg

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Holistic Aromatherapy Oil Massage - Housecall Only (Island Wide) from 1pm to 8pm

Hi guys, I'm glad to announce that I will be accepting booking Island Wide starting today.  My appointment hours will be from 1 pm to 8 pm daily. The last appointment will be 8 pm if your booking is accepted.  Please be informed that I will not be able to accept last minute request because of the distance, so please give a minimum of 3 hours in advance, preferably one day ahead will be ideal. Thanks, guys!   Cheers! :wub:

Edited by CloudMaker

Introducing Muji - Japan

• Neroli Massage Oil.  In aromatherapy, Neroli oil is valued for its calming and relaxing scent, which acts as a tranquillizer that can help alleviate anxiety and heart palpitations, relieve insomnia and even prevent or treat stress-related depression.

• Lavender Massage Oil.  Its calming and sedative properties make Lavender Essential Oil a wonderful oil to help relax, fight stress and to promote sleep

Book now and being the journey.

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, I provide a good selection of Aromatherapy Oil that your may choose from according to your preferences.  I'm constantly bringing you new Aromatherapy Oil for a more holistic experience.

2AB7A5B5-FBEE-48DE-B660-1745D2FCCBA0.jpeg 

Experience the sensual touch of Aromatherapy Oil Massage.  Relax and Rejuvenate. Begin the JOURNEY now!

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Holistic Aromatherapy Oil Massage - Housecall Only (Island Wide)

A18379B5-1066-42F8-B6A9-27BB3B2EFB10.gif

In celebration of Thanks Giving & in conjunction with Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales, I'm relaunching the 60 minutes Aromatherapy Oil Massage Session FOR A LIMITED PERIOD with NEW Discounted Price till further notice.  Do take advantage of this!

For full detail please visit my Website.  Cheers!

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi guys, thank you very much for your overwhelming support to my Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sales.  Unfortunately, I have to turn down a few of your booking due to my schedule.  However, I look forward to your continue support. :wub:

~ Please Note ~ 

I will be overseas from the 26th of Nov, Monday to the 28th of Nov Wednesday. 

8D199036-5CF1-4A99-9E31-2F7993CB3E57.jpeg

Please Visit my website for all future booking,  cheers! 

Edited by CloudMaker

Introducing a shorter session at 60 minutes with a more affordable price for those on a budget but are interested to try Aromatherapy Oil Masage.  For those that are Tertiary Students, I am happy to offer an additional 10% discount with a valid student ID.  TGIF guys!  Cheers!:lol:

BB913A16-4FBA-4A4C-A765-31FF21DA75E3.jpeg

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic