Male HQ

Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)

As I received Lots Of Enquiries If My Appointment Hours Could Be Extended After 5pm, I Am Happy To Accommodate This Request Provided You Are Residing Around Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang Or Jurong Area.   However, Last Appointment Will Be At 8pm If Your Booking Is Accepted.  

Please Be Reminded This Will Be On Request Basis And Subject To Availability.  My Regular Appointment Hours Will Still Be From 12pm - 5pm Daily.  Thank You. 

6C06A91A-85D7-417D-AC0B-1862010C8EDD.jpeg

Do Visit My Website For The Latest Update.

• G_M changed the title to David's Aromatherapy Oil Massage - OutCall Island Wide.
1 hour ago, steve69 said:

Don't bother to try. You will only get his reply in a very snobbish tone. 

If replying you through WhatsApp Please indicate the duration prefer and your location for ease of arrangement for the booking consider snobbish?   I think you need to consider your own behaviour in messaging before calling someone snobbish.  

Edited by CloudMaker

Hi Guys,  As I Am Providing A House-Call Services, Travelling Time Plus Location Need To Be Factor In For The Booking Arrangement.  Hence The Reason That I Would Appreciate You Provide The Information As Indicated For Ease Of Booking.   I Would Think These Are Very Basic Information To Provide.  Thank You.

Edited by CloudMaker

• G_M changed the title to Cloudmaker Massage Services (The Masseur had ended his service and post locked)
  • G_M locked, unlocked and locked this topic