Male HQ

Taking photo of people

Guest Stressed

Guest Stressed

Today, was seating a bus when i saw a boy come up... just stared at him for a while... when alighting.. the idiot took my photo... i did not do anything tonhim...really what the fuck ... 

Guest Guest stressed

No lah... idiot... i am afraid he will post on internet and spread... if someone i know sees it... jialat... those ard me already suspect my sexuality... haiz

Guest Alamak

Did he take your photo when you're in an embarrassing or compromising situation?

If not, the most he can say you're a gay guy staring at him. Such lame comments on random photo will not Garner enough traction to be circulated among social media and spread.

Guest Starer
4 hours ago, Guest Stressed said:

Today, was seating a bus when i saw a boy come up... just stared at him for a while... when alighting.. the idiot took my photo... i did not do anything tonhim...really what the fuck ... 

You started it.  Don't stare, it is rude.

Guest Blank

You must be giving him a very gayish look that you wanna strip him naked with your eyes and suck his dick! This explains why would someone take a photo of a random stranger 

• 1 year later...
Guest Queenie
On 7/14/2018 at 3:22 AM, Guest Blank said:

You must be giving him a very gayish look that you wanna strip him naked with your eyes and suck his dick! This explains why would someone take a photo of a random stranger 

Maybe he was pouting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Teanly Cleacher

I know several ang mohs and blacks who have said people sometimes take their photos on the MRT or at shopping malls and restaurants, without permission, when they aren't doing anything but minding their own business. That is rather rude activity and gives foreigners a bad impression of Singapore, although I reminded those guys that they might experience such a problem on a much greater scale in the PRC, and I would not be shocked if most of the people taking those unwanted photos here, in reality, are actually from there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.