Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

If go in liao cannot come out, then it's the ghost.

If go in can come out but kana 2 bite holes on the neck, it's the vampire lor....🤣😁 LOL LOL

But if go in cannot come out and also kana 2 bite holes on the neck? Then its a 3some ah...SHIOK!

Soooooo scaaaaary wooooooooh.

"I can see dead peeeeple!"

Kekeke 😅

5 hours ago, SGteens said:

Lol so play with that ghost or vampire 

Edited by yuquidam
On 8/16/2020 at 1:33 AM, HaiFanTian said:

Sure or not? Shaolin light work? Very fake leh lol. im almost jogging at downtown east at the midnight about 12am+ leh... Never met. very interested

Anyone encounter those spirit i dont think they have time to record. What i know and hear from the old folk that they dont wish to see human being is that at time their path cross the same as we are. Once you see the real horrofic face by than u pee on your pant ans blackout. Well becarefull what you wish for if u really want to see them they will appear than you know how is feel liked😈👹👺

On 8/20/2020 at 8:03 PM, fetish69 said:

Anyone encounter those spirit i dont think they have time to record. What i know and hear from the old folk that they dont wish to see human being is that at time their path cross the same as we are. Once you see the real horrofic face by than u pee on your pant ans blackout. Well becarefull what you wish for if u really want to see them they will appear than you know how is feel liked😈👹👺

But I'm still jogging at night as usual these nights, and only go home in the midnight. Nothing unusual happened (though I expected it) haha. But I find that sometimes humans are more terrifying than ghost.

37 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

Where got ppl go jogging with the camera on...

If they so brave why run away ask 4 d number. If they want to share horror story i challenge them go to scdf at Pasir Laba Academy behind there got cemetery walk there see you brave enough. Sometime some of the human being behaviour worse than them. Instead you afraid of them they themselve scared at you. You wish to see one if u really see one what ever religion mantra also cannot read properly.🤭

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 2:21 AM, Neh Neh said:

Ok here the FR. Drove to somewhere near the eco park, walked some distance around the edge of the park. Then found a grassy soil path. There was almost pitch black not even a dim light. As i walked slowly into the forest, feeling a bit scary. There was not a soul. Then i saw something from a far, not knowing what it was... a ghost or a vampire? My heart beat rushed. It appeared to be approaching me. I was thinking to flee. I began to chant some buddhist scripts. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and under the moon and stars light, the dark figure appeared to be a man. It was an uncle walking in nude! OMG 😮 Have i just discovered a "new fort rd beach" no no.. should call it "new nude secret garden"!

He's a regular there.

120px-Zoso.svg.png
12 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Bring tissue, bring religious protective item too. Full moon night is the best night to go, wont be so pitch black. Last time i saw snake running across the path. Becareful and get wild ;)

bring you along better, at least u can clear the snake obstacle also got your neh neh to hold on. I like it