Male HQ

Eco Park Tampines

Just did a quick recce of the place. The Tampines entrance is easy to find, with small signages and a cement footpath leading to the sheltered area. It's even more secluded now thanks to the temporary walls in place. No sign of anyone inside from the entrance to the middle exit into the main road.

1 hour ago, darkien said:

At 9:30pm, I decided to drop by after work to see if there's anyone. Cycled the stretch from the entrance to the middle but didn't spot anyone, so I cycled out and was crossing back to Sunplaza Park. Noticed 2 gents walking towards Eco Park than I barely recognised as people who I've played with before when I used to cruise here. Stopped at the opposite side and observed them going in, so I doubled back and made my way in again.

Spotted them near the lake, and cycled towards the toilet area. I think they vaguely recognise me as well, as moments later they were loitering the toilet area. After a few minutes of awkward walking back and forth one of them went went in and the other followed. I hastily followed and went up to them inside.

Withiut wasting time, I palmed their bulges and they're already 3/4 erect. They push their pants and boxers down, and I went down to my knees automatically. The one on the right has a trim build, quite fit and a thick 6 inch cock. The one on the left has a stocky build with a thick cock just under 6. I suck one and stroked the other, switching between the two every so often. They wanted to be a bit rougher, so I let them facefuck me and I deepthroated them.

Eventually they are close to cumming, taking themselves out of my mouth and stroking hard. The left one goes first, my mouth enclosed around his head as he cums in my mouth and down my throat. I turn to the left and he strokes while I lick and sucked his balls. Eventually, he thrusts his cock into my mouth and cums a thick load. They clean up and I go outside to wipe some sticky thing that landed on my pants. Eventually they walk off, while I lean against the pole to write this out.

Happening! Bring me there one day

At 9:30pm, I decided to drop by after work to see if there's anyone. Cycled the stretch from the entrance to the middle but didn't spot anyone, so I cycled out and was crossing back to Sunplaza Park. Noticed 2 gents walking towards Eco Park than I barely recognised as people who I've played with before when I used to cruise here. Stopped at the opposite side and observed them going in, so I doubled back and made my way in again.

Spotted them near the lake, and cycled towards the toilet area. I think they vaguely recognise me as well, as moments later they were loitering the toilet area. After a few minutes of awkward walking back and forth one of them went went in and the other followed. I hastily followed and went up to them inside.

Withiut wasting time, I palmed their bulges and they're already 3/4 erect. They push their pants and boxers down, and I went down to my knees automatically. The one on the right has a trim build, quite fit and a thick 6 inch cock. The one on the left has a stocky build with a thick cock just under 6. I suck one and stroked the other, switching between the two every so often. They wanted to be a bit rougher, so I let them facefuck me and I deepthroated them.

Eventually they are close to cumming, taking themselves out of my mouth and stroking hard. The left one goes first, my mouth enclosed around his head as he cums in my mouth and down my throat. I turn to the left and he strokes while I lick and sucked his balls. Eventually, he thrusts his cock into my mouth and cums a thick load. They clean up and I go outside to wipe some sticky thing that landed on my pants. Eventually they walk off, while I lean against the pole to write this out.

SUPER HOT! My cock rose in no time reading post and cock went into auto throbbing mode:rolleyes: 

So I went down again at about 9:40pm, saw 2 guys at the main entrance shelter just sitting separately. Went out to the road and then back in and one was sucking the other. Chucked my things aside and walked over to them whilst pulling my pants down. Played with the suckee's nipples and (thick 6 inch cock) while the sucker fondled my dick before sucking on me. Didn't take long for me to shoot my load down his throat whereby he commented that it was "Tasty". Washed myself and went off as it was drizzling.

Edited by darkien
Spelling

Story Time!

While the other 2 gents were touching each other (I think) another gent came to the shelter. He walked into the foresty path towards the toilet, so I cycled onto the normal path headed there. Once there, I leaned my bicycle against the rail and waited for him to arrive. He was a chubby chinese gent, very cute and totally my type. We exchanged a few glances, and I went into the toilet while he followed.

Straight away I lifted his t-shirt to play with his nipples, sucking on one and pinching the other and switching every so often. I palmed his bulge through his shorts for a while, before pushing it down to reveal his hard cock. Got on my knees and started licking and sucking away, throating the cock and suckling on the balls. He gave a few moans every so often to voice his pleasure as I blew him.

Not long after, the other 2 gents appeared. One of them took out his cock to jerk beside the chubby gent while the other kneeled beside me and attempted to get my cock out. I take a pause to move my pants down enough to take my cock out, and he started sucking my half hard cock while I throated the chubby gent. The one sucking me nearly got me to cum, but I wanted to make chubby gent cum first so I had to pause the one sucking me every so often. At this point the jerking gent had disappeared (no idea where he went), and the sucking one eventually went outside to play with some random dude that appeared out of the blue.

Chubby gent asked me if I wanted him to cum, which I nodded to as I blew. After a minute or two more, he eventually shoots a load down my throat which I greedily gulped down. Hmm a bit bitter but tasty. Patting him with thanks, I turned to see the random dude getting sucked. I hastily went over, lifting random dude's shirt to play with his nipples as the sucker takes my cock out to jerk and suck alongside random dude's. I grab a hold of the back of the sucker's head and start fucking his face (hope I wasn't too rough), feeling the tingling of an oncoming orgasm. With a grunt, I cum down his throat, my cock jammed into his mouth while I hold his head down. Ahhh feels good. I went a few steps away to wash myself with the hand sanitizer as the sucker continues blowing random dude. Once I'm done, I went over to play with random dude's nipples when he started cumming into the sucker's mouth.  Was a bit late to help it seems. Passed the sucker some water to wash the cum down and chit chatted with him for a bit, where I remarked that he was the same one who blew me 2 days ago. Eventually said our goodbyes and went separate ways.

Edited by darkien
Spelling

1 minute ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Where is this place exactly? I've never been before. Too late to go now? 

You know where Sunplaza Park is? Follow the train tracks towards Pasir Ris, cross the junction and you'll see some construction. Walk a bit further ahead and you'll see a concrete path heading in. That's the current entrance to the sheltered area.

You know where Sunplaza Park is? Follow the train tracks towards Pasir Ris, cross the junction and you'll see some construction. Walk a bit further ahead and you'll see a concrete path heading in. That's the current entrance to the sheltered area.

this is the only entrance, right? i didn't see any toilets when i was there recently.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic