Jump to content
Male HQ

Anytime Fitness (All Outlets) [Compiled]


Recommended Posts

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Af Keat Hong anyone?

Regular NorthPoint city (Yishun) here.

Should I make an AF telegram group chat? Any opinions?

Posted Images

Claimed to be the biggest AF in Singapore at the moment. Well-equipped and spacious. Can call them or walk-in any day to enquire about their current rates. There should be staff from 11am to 9pm daily to attend to your queries.

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 9:07 AM, David Y said:

Claimed to be the biggest AF in Singapore at the moment. Well-equipped and spacious. Can call them or walk-in any day to enquire about their current rates. There should be staff from 11am to 9pm daily to attend to your queries.

Thanks. Can let me know how much are u paying?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed up during their opening promo. Each month $88, admin fee waived, just need to pay $68 for the token's cost. Promo over now, ask them for the current rate.

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Link to post
Share on other sites

:thumb:

Never make use of others and their kind intentions when they use their heart and soul for you.
Do unto others what you want unto you.
Relationships are never toys or yoyos for anyone to play with.
God is watching. Truth does reveals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to Anytime Fitness (All Outlets) [Compiled]
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone! 

 

I am happy to announce that Anytime Fitness is coming to Hougang Central area. Be our founding members at special rates! Limited slots only.

Step 1: Register your contact details with us under membership inquiry https://goo.gl/c79dyD

Step 2: Wait for us to update you the date and location of the presale booth when the launch commence.

Step 3: Visit our booth to sign up for the gym membership at an exclusive rates.

Also, we will be holding a contest to guess where AnytimeFitness Hougang Central exact location would be. Please follow our official social media page for more updates:

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AnytimeFitnessHougangCentral/

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/anytimefitnesshougangcentral/

Contact us: hougangcentral@anytimefitness.sg

 

Please refer to the uploaded Image for the presale rate, rate is before GST.

 

 

44829708_1185345521618956_386838568955281408_n (1).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

This will be different from the existing AF Hougang (Ci Yuan) right? 

 

High time there should be a gym in Hougang Central. The existing one is crazily packed.

 

Hello! Hougang Central is at a different location and opening in Jan 2019.

 

May I know what time did you visit Ci Yuan? Ci Yuan crowd will usually start building from 4.30pm to largest crowd at between 7pm-9pm especially when there are night classes on the weekdays. Weekends Fri night and Sat morning crowd usually is lesser due to the weekend life style most gym members has.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AF Hougang

AF at Ci Yuan is a mess

- no showers

- hard to get to

- limited # of changing rooms

- stuck-up managers

it's popular with uncles/aunties around the neighborhood, so good for the mature dudes here, if u want to find similar kakis.

 

glad that there is another outlet in HG.

fingers crossed it's better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, AFHougCentral said:

 

Hello! Hougang Central is at a different location and opening in Jan 2019.

 

May I know what time did you visit Ci Yuan? Ci Yuan crowd will usually start building from 4.30pm to largest crowd at between 7pm-9pm especially when there are night classes on the weekdays. Weekends Fri night and Sat morning crowd usually is lesser due to the weekend life style most gym members has.

 

Great to know - I wanted to confirm that it won’t result in AF Ci Yuan closing down to make way for AF Hougang Central, else it would become another AF Serangoon Nex (also crazily packed).

 

Actually beyond the 7-9pm rush hour, there is also another beginning from 11.30pm, mostly those who need more uninterrupted time with the machines and can get quite packed. A friend of mine told me he felt the crowd until 1.30am as he always gyms late.

 

And the days that have solely 4.30pm - 9pm rush hour only applies to Tuesday - Thursday. I found Monday to have a thorough rush hour through 11pm, and Fridays can be quite packed till 9.30pm. Saturday is empty until 11.15am when the crowds builds up. And Sunday is relatively comfortable until 8.30pm.

 

Though if you ask me what is causing this rush hour, I would say that when certain gym cliques don’t come for that day, the crowd isn’t that bad as hogging of equipment (for hours) itself is causing the crowd buildup since people are waiting for those cliques to finish. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest AF Hougang said:

AF at Ci Yuan is a mess

- no showers

- hard to get to

- limited # of changing rooms

- stuck-up managers

it's popular with uncles/aunties around the neighborhood, so good for the mature dudes here, if u want to find similar kakis.

 

glad that there is another outlet in HG.

fingers crossed it's better.

 

I am sorry that you had experienced the negative experiences there, we thank you for your feedback.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, repressednerd said:

 

Great to know - I wanted to confirm that it won’t result in AF Ci Yuan closing down to make way for AF Hougang Central, else it would become another AF Serangoon Nex (also crazily packed).

 

Actually beyond the 7-9pm rush hour, there is also another beginning from 11.30pm, mostly those who need more uninterrupted time with the machines and can get quite packed. A friend of mine told me he felt the crowd until 1.30am as he always gyms late.

 

And the days that have solely 4.30pm - 9pm rush hour only applies to Tuesday - Thursday. I found Monday to have a thorough rush hour through 11pm, and Fridays can be quite packed till 9.30pm. Saturday is empty until 11.15am when the crowds builds up. And Sunday is relatively comfortable until 8.30pm.

 

Though if you ask me what is causing this rush hour, I would say that when certain gym cliques don’t come for that day, the crowd isn’t that bad as hogging of equipment (for hours) itself is causing the crowd buildup since people are waiting for those cliques to finish. 

 

Hey, you are well informed of the gyms. Rest assured that AF Ci Yuan wont be closed down, the members culture and foundation is pretty good there. The crowding at NEX is due to the saturated population around NEX Mall, that area always traffic jam and so packed. In addition, the lack of gym outlet in that area as well.

 

Yes you are absolutely right with the crowd level hours, salute to you! Yes there are different group of cliques, there are power lifters and few other cliques of their own there. In gym we often face common issues like equipment hogging, the right culture have to be set at the start by the gym that I agree. 

 

Rest assured that your feedback is taken seriously and will help us to better the management in the future.

Edited by AFHougCentral
Grammar and added information
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 5:23 PM, AFHougCentral said:

Hello guys, anytime fitness is opening another outlet at Hougang Central. Check out my profile for more details, we are having promotion. Cheers!

Where is the booth to sign up? Can't seem to find it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, superman888 said:

Hi,

Just curious, some occasion they will be no staff at Anytime fitness esp after 12am? So possible member to bring non-member to the gym?

 

 

 

they have CCTVs and can detect multiple entries. even if you go with another member, you have to tap in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Anytime Fitness - Northpoint
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
counter