Male HQ

Anytime Fitness (All Outlets) [Compiled]

jusguynew

On 12/3/2021 at 12:40 AM, J0Boo said:

No no, you still can go to other outlets. Is just that they can track which outlet you frequent more and if you don't frequent your home outlet more than the other outlets, they will shift your membership to the other outlet which you frequent more.

This may affect your membership price as different outlets may charge differently.

I see. So even membership shifted to other outlet still can continue to access to all outlets. But might affect the price when renewal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to a bunch of AF gyms since I last posted and have thoughts about AF gyms so far:

Tanjong Pagar - crowd is still okay even on weekdays, probably due to not everyone coming back to CBD to work; 3 barbell frames and I hardly seen a gym session where all 3 frames are used at the same time (maybe because I only go in the morning)

Cecil Street - crowd is probably still okay since this is an office area but just troublesome to go up since there is building security

Jalan Besar - gym is a bit small so likely to be crowded during specific times of the day; if worried about barbell frames being occupied, it may be better to use Boon Keng which should be within 10 min walk

Geylang - gym is housed in a shophouse, unsurprisingly; there is only one barbell frame so this is recommended for those who can go late at night to gym

Kembangan - small gym but has a lot of good equipment, which results in the place being very cramped with equipment and easy to trip over; good for those who stay in the area and intend to gym late at night

Boon Lay (Shopping Centre) - quite a sizable gym but considering the population density around this gym, the crowds are definitely large and do expect crowds even during the odd hours; I was waiting for a while for groups of young men to finish their barbell routines!

I'm curious about what would the crowd be like once AF Orchard opens!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 4:54 PM, repressednerd said:

Went to a bunch of AF gyms since I last posted and have thoughts about AF gyms so far:

Tanjong Pagar - crowd is still okay even on weekdays, probably due to not everyone coming back to CBD to work; 3 barbell frames and I hardly seen a gym session where all 3 frames are used at the same time (maybe because I only go in the morning)

Cecil Street - crowd is probably still okay since this is an office area but just troublesome to go up since there is building security

Jalan Besar - gym is a bit small so likely to be crowded during specific times of the day; if worried about barbell frames being occupied, it may be better to use Boon Keng which should be within 10 min walk

Geylang - gym is housed in a shophouse, unsurprisingly; there is only one barbell frame so this is recommended for those who can go late at night to gym

Kembangan - small gym but has a lot of good equipment, which results in the place being very cramped with equipment and easy to trip over; good for those who stay in the area and intend to gym late at night

Boon Lay (Shopping Centre) - quite a sizable gym but considering the population density around this gym, the crowds are definitely large and do expect crowds even during the odd hours; I was waiting for a while for groups of young men to finish their barbell routines!

I'm curious about what would the crowd be like once AF Orchard opens!

Ha ha you are like me going around me been to all the branches in AF except Admiralty and Hwi Yeoh....recently love to go to a wuloo Anytime fitness d'Arena at Joo Koon area super quiet... usually opposite SAFTI and downstairs has Onsen nice mann

On 1/24/2022 at 11:43 PM, Vinc said:

How is the facility over there? Good?

The Taman Jurong pretty small

Pretty okay with 2 power racks, 1 Smith machine and 1 deadlift platform. The standard free weights, machines and a functional area. My fav thing about the branch is that it never seems overly crowded.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:01 PM, sleepypan said:

Pretty okay with 2 power racks, 1 Smith machine and 1 deadlift platform. The standard free weights, machines and a functional area. My fav thing about the branch is that it never seems overly crowded.

I see. How often do you go? Have not been to ever since covid

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 12:53 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Ha ha you are like me going around me been to all the branches in AF except Admiralty and Hwi Yeoh....recently love to go to a wuloo Anytime fitness d'Arena at Joo Koon area super quiet... usually opposite SAFTI and downstairs has Onsen nice mann

Just sign up with them there AF d'Arena... Hope can see u there... Nice cosy place. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest student

If i sign-up for an early bird promo at branch A for $75/month for 12 months, then after the second month, i visit Branch B for the majority of the time. Will i still continue to pay S75/month or will it be changed to $100/month (assuming that's Branch B's rates)? Is the $75/month promo only applicable if i stay with Branch A throughout the contract period?

On 3/26/2022 at 10:25 PM, tapsilog said:

AF Nex always packed. Have to visit early morning or late night. One time, NEX did mall-wide maintenance so was close. Visited the new one in Lorong Chuan's New Tech. Small one but was empty when I was there. 

I passed AF Nex a few days ago. Looks really crazy with the crowd.

On 4/17/2022 at 7:40 PM, repressednerd said:

I passed AF Nex a few days ago. Looks really crazy with the crowd.

I bet this is after-work hours. I avoid these times. Remember there were days when there's a long q outside waiting for their turn. Not a good way to spend time. Early morning always almost empty. Even days where I am alone. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 12:13 PM, Qal said:

Just sign up for af but need buddy to shy to go alone mayb to tagged along anyone up for it pls hit me up... mly here btw cheers 😎most preffered loca is cck & admiralty af ...

I go to the Yew Tee CC AF, if you want to come with? I'm usually there Tuesday and Thursday nights, and occasionally weekends.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.