Male HQ

Anytime Fitness (All Outlets) [Compiled]

jusguynew

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2022 at 11:30 AM, GymFitSucker said:

Alright, those interested in creating the Telegram group for AF Gym Buddies, please PM me your ID!

I think there's already a telegram group for AF gym, pretty quiet group though

Alright, have created a new Telegram group for AJ AF users!

Please note that this group is solely for looking for workout buddies and to keep each other motivated in our respective fitness journeys. We will also appreciate updates on outlet closures/maintenance.

Here is the link to join the group: https://t.me/+rhL91BSa031mNmJl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone gym at AF Harbourfront? Been gym-ming there for the past 2 months. Would love to meet new friends there! Usually go around 5x a week

Weekdays usually go evening

Weekend usually afternoon

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I just moved to Yishun and thinking of signing up a gym membership. Maybe Anytime Fitness, but hoping to hear from those who have visited both Wisteria and Northpoint branches, did you have feedback/preference for one or the other? Just deciding which I should make my home gym when signing up. Thanks!

Not really looking for a workout buddy to gym together but if you have some referral promo, happy to use it when i sign up.

Edited by feralmones

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 10:12 PM, soonkueh said:

Bugis is crowded and don't like that u have to walk out of one level to get to the other level. 

But at least u get to work out on brand new equipment. 

Found Bugis' crowd level to be manageable for the ones I went. Haven't tried super early morning but I think 8am - 10am looks okay and the crowd progressively gets lesser after 9.30pm. On weekends the morning crowd is relatively non-existent.

Probably these might all change once those new Bugis condos are completed and people have moved in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JURONGPOINTER

Hey saw you in AF Boon Lay, Jurong Point and you were wearing a blue singlet with glasses, oh mine you were damn buff, can i get to know you? You left around 5 pm and saw you our from the shower without any clothing... though you were drying your body, i was wet... 

need a picture!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.