Male HQ

What Are Your Biggest / Deep Dark Fantasy /Secret?

Hole4use

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 9:47 PM, YellowSaviour said:

Anyone has this kind of fantasy?

Superhero in civilian clothes and discovered by villain. Pm me if you do..

My fantasy

Hero in civilian clothing to lure villain. Villain attacked hero and grab his bulge. Hero escaped and changed into his hero costume. Went to fight with the villain. Both injured and villain escaped.

Next scene, hero went to hospital to check his injury. Not knowing that the doctor is the villain. Doc feels the patient is cute so he decides to spike his drink. Hero drank and was knocked out. Doc carried the hero to the bed and started molesting. After unbuttoning, saw the hero constume underneath. To revenge, villain doc started stroking the hero manhood and collect his sperm.

Or

Hero as tutee and villain as tuition teacher.

Hero and villain fight. But villain escaped. Hero didnt give chase as he is late for class.

Went to the class late and tuition teacher is not happy.

Hero went to toilet to wash up as his sweat is all over. At this moment, tuition teacher discovers the hero costume in the tutee bag and found out his tutee is the hero he fought earlier.

Tutee came back.. and saw his tuition teacher was wearing his hero costume. Tuition teacher smiled and sprayed something on him. Tutee loses conscious. When he woke up, he found out he is in villain costume and tied up.

Requoting to see if anyone interested to be hero tortured by villain.

7 minutes ago, Veejay said:

being owned by a master. Who treats me like a dog slave and be collared, chastity and treated like a dog 24/7. 

Crawling on my 4s, sleeping a dog cage, being used by my master, humiliated. 

Very kinky...

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 3:54 AM, PlayersGroup said:

That would make him not totally straight, but mmm, been there, done that. Heh..

True....true

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 9:51 PM, Veejay said:

being owned by a master. Who treats me like a dog slave and be collared, chastity and treated like a dog 24/7. 

Crawling on my 4s, sleeping a dog cage, being used by my master, humiliated. 

This one can be reality.

4 hours ago, Gervis86 said:

I would love to be bred by a couple of guys. As a married bisexual who is in the closet that will probably stay a fantasy forever 😁

I would love to watch you get bred by a couple of guys. Probably gonna stay a fantasy too. 

12 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

I would love to watch you get bred by a couple of guys. Probably gonna stay a fantasy too. 

Never say never but chances are slim haha

On 7/7/2021 at 6:28 PM, Gervis86 said:

I would love to be bred by a couple of guys. As a married bisexual who is in the closet that will probably stay a fantasy forever 😁

Come .. let uncle breed on u ..

i dunno if this counts as a fantasy or something I really want to happen  for a reason.

My current bf of 13 years is quite unadventurous in bed. But he is a good person. So Ive been faithful to him but weve never had really great sex.  So recently due to long lockdown and seeing too much of eachother, we became quite annoyed by one another so during one of those petty fights I just said, if you were better at fucking, I wont be this stressed. So it triggered a conversation...and he decided that maybe once we can, we shd have a open relationship for a while and fuck other people, then in say six months, we become exclusive again. Soooo...this can backfire spectacularly but also kind of exciting .Malaysia is still in lockdown now, havent actually done anything but Ive been fantasizing that I would hire a professional (easier than to find a new partner at this age) and have sex in front of him while he watches. The other guy cant touch him but I can. And I would ask the pro to do what I like for him to learn and show him how to pleasure me. And then towards the end, I will get him involved and I get spitroasted by my bf and the pro (which is also another fantasy I want to try). Boring I know, but the thought of him learning from watching me get drilled kinda turns me on a lot.

Edited by MaturedStocky

While jerking off in a public park naked, but get caught by a group of young ah bengs. They will stop me from escaping and hold me down with brute force. Then, with my hand restraint behind me they will take turns humiliating me by slapping me, verballing insulting me, kicking my balls while I beg for mercy, the more adventurous ones will even try to fuck me in any hole they prefer. It will end with them stepping/pee/cum on me.

Being caught by undesired homeless people while walking around in lingerie and cornered into a scheduled dead end. No way out for me until their pent up horny lust are fully satisfied and their balls fully empty. Leaving me in a sticky mess with all their pent up cum all on my face

While doing my delivery work to customer's house, gets 'invited' in to help some urgent thing out but turns out it was a trap. The guy gas or sedates me somehow, fainting me, and i wake up fully naked, blindfold, and tightly tied to a chair which the guy would apply oil all over me and molest me. Starting from my nibbling and stretching my nipples, to playing with my cock and tying up my balls, to eating my ass and finger it, and then forcing his cock all the way into my mouth. He would edge me for a long time, until i beg him to let me cum.

After that he brings me to his room, tied to the bed doggy style, and start ravishing me from behind with his hands around my waist and mouth until he gapes me to the shape of his cock and makes me cum hands-free. Lastly, he would milk my cock like a cow while still being tied doggy style with a dildo up my ass until there's nothing coming out of my cock.

3 hours ago, Hornybtm said:

Sharing a rental room with another guy and waking up in the middle of the night to see him stroking himself and gesturing me to give him a bj and bending over for him. 😛

Perfect fantasy ...